Is she rejecting me?

Tagged as: Crushes, Friends, Teenage, Trust issues<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (29 May 2015) 3 Answers - (Newest, 30 May 2015)
A male Argentina age 18-21, *egas10 writes:

Very close friends in high school.

We went on our first date, went pretty well. Pretty standart one

After that, she didn't change the way she acts towards me in school.

Asked for a second date.

She couldn't.

Asked for the following week.

She also couldn't.

Today i asked her and said she prefered going out to discos (means going drunk to discos and kissing, etc).

I replied: But you are always going out to discos on weekends.

She contested: Normal people go out to discos on the weekends. Goodbye and kiss then.

I really like her and im desperate. I don't want to lose her. There are some times when we our eyes cross at each other in class and i stare directly into her and she eventually truns around.

She doesn't want to settle a second one??? Rejection?

View related questions: drunk, kissing

A male reader, Code Warrior United States + , writes (30 May 2015):

Code Warrior agony auntI think she's trying to let you down easy. If she was interested in you, she would probably go out with you rather than go to the disco with her friends. She probably likes your personality and she probably thinks you're sweet, but she's not attracted to you in the way that you want her to be. I think you need to back off a little and see if she makes an effort to get your attention again. If she doesn't try to get your attention again, then she's not interested. If she does try to get your attention again, then you will have to find out if she has a romantic interest, or if she just wants friendship.

A male reader, megas10 Argentina +, writes (29 May 2015):

megas10 is verified as being by the original poster of the question

I: Are we doing somthing in the weekend???

She: But i go to a disco (getting frunk, dancing, kissing, etc)

I: All the weekends you go out with your friends to discos

S: Normal people do that... (i don't do this)

I: I will eventually do that when i turn 18

Goodbye and cheek kiss

...............................   

A male reader, Code Warrior United States + , writes (29 May 2015):

Code Warrior agony auntIt seems to me she's telling you that she wants to go out to the disco. Since your English is somewhat broken, it's difficult to understand what was actually said between you. I can't tell if she's rejecting you, or rejecting your choice of activity. You'll have to clarify what was actually said.

You need to stop being desperate. It's a real turn off. People don't like getting involved with someone who might be clingy. Remember, every romantic relationship you will ever have will end in a breakup except maybe one, and that one ends with a death. If someone perceives you as desperate, they will conclude that you will be hard to break up with if it doesn't work out, so they will avoid you. Relax. It's not the end of the world if she rejects you. You need to believe that if she rejects you, another girl will eventually come along, so don't get all hung up on this girl.

...............................   

Add your answer to the question "Is she rejecting me?"

0.0312495999969542!