New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login239839 questions, 1060741 answers  

  DearCupid.ORG relationship advice
  Got a relationship, dating, love or sex question? Ask for help!Search
 New Questions Answers . Most Discussed Viewed . Unanswered . Followups . Forums . Top agony aunts . About Us .  Articles  . Sitemap

What should I do with my married doctor who I'm in love with?

Tagged as: Cheating, Troubled relationships<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (3 December 2008) 4 Answers - (Newest, 4 December 2008)
A female India age 36-40, anonymous writes:

Hi I am an unmarried girl. 3 years back i went to a doctor. He became a good friend of mine. I never had any intention to get physical with him as he was married. He asked me to kiss once, i could not stop. One day after kissing, he touched my whole body. I never allowed him to have sex with me, but i was attached with him. He always used to force me for sex, and said he don't have any feelings for me. He don't want emotional attachment, he just wants physical pleasure. I was getting in love with him but didnt want to be in dat relation so i left my job and moved to another city.

Now he calls me after every 10 days and says that he has feelings for me. His child is adopted and he has never experienced love . He also told me that apart from his wife he is having sexual relations with a another female twice a week. He is asking me to have first sex with him and then get happily married with some good boy. I love him. I have emotional feelings for him. What should i do. I believe in true love and sex with love. I don't believe in timepass sex. Please help me

View related questions: kissing

<-- Rate this Question

Reply to this Question


Fancy yourself as an agony aunt? Add your answer to this question!

A reader, anonymous, writes (4 December 2008):

heres what i personally would do

i would go meet up with him like he wants

and when he makes a move

i would kick him in the dick really hard and tell him how stupid he is

i would tell his wife what hes been doing as she has a right to know

i would tell everyone i know who knows him about him and what hes like

id give him what he deserves for being such a

<-- Rate this answer

A female reader, Teacake United States +, writes (3 December 2008):

Teacake agony auntIs there an agency you can report him to? In the US something like this can cost him his license. He obviously has done this before and perhaps does this with many patients.

He is taking advantage of his position with others and as everyone has said, most unprofessional, if not against medical laws of the state.

If there is a medical board I would report him. I would also not pay for any visits as what he is doing is very very wrong.

Women often become attracted to their doctors because they are care givers, but usually the doctor has no idea about the patients feelings. But this guy is crossing the line.

<-- Rate this answer


A female reader, TELLULAH United Kingdom +, writes (3 December 2008):

TELLULAH agony auntHoney stay well away from this man. He is totally Unprofessional, and should be struck off. You do not love him, you are attracted to him because you know its dangerous and wrong.

<-- Rate this answer


A reader, anonymous, writes (3 December 2008):

He is a player.Meaning he will have sex with n number of women with out any feelings.I don't see much of a difference between him and the dogs which have open sex on our Indian roads.

Sex should not be forced.He is married.Next time he calls you let him know that if he doesn't stop calling you ,you are going to call his wife and let him know.That should make the jackass stop calling you.You are on the right track now.I am sure you value yourself as more than just 2 boobs and a vagina for some jackass like the guy you mentioned.That's all he sees in you.I am sorry if that hurt.I am opening your eyes to bare facts.

I heard of a story on a Radio show where one of the girls gave into the demands of a guy who was pressuring her for sex.He was having sex with other women as well.Now she has tested HIV positive.You are still seem intelligent from your post.Make yourself brave and strong.Give him the proverbial kick in the ass.I wish you all happiness.

<-- Rate this answer


Add your answer to the question "What should I do with my married doctor who I'm in love with?"

Already have an account? Login first
Don't have an account? Register in under one minute and get your own agony aunt column - recommended!

All Content Copyright (C) DearCupid.ORG 2004-2008 - we actively monitor for copyright theft