New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login240753 questions, 1066576 answers  

  DearCupid.ORG relationship advice
  Got a relationship, dating, love or sex question? Ask for help!Search
 New Questions Answers . Most Discussed Viewed . Unanswered . Followups . Forums . Top agony aunts . About Us .  Articles  . Sitemap

I have a sore bump on my labia, what can it be and how to get rid of it??

Tagged as: Health, Teenage<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (27 December 2007) 3 Answers - (Newest, 27 December 2007)
A female United Kingdom age 22-25, anonymous writes:

well i felt sore down low and i had like a bump on my vagina like on the lip it hurts when you touch it can this be serious?? my mum says it mite just be a spot with some puss inside but i want to no from u guys what shud i do to get rid of it?

View related questions: vagina

<-- Rate this Question

Reply to this Question


Fancy yourself as an agony aunt? Add your answer to this question!

A male reader, dc.ryan United Kingdom +, writes (27 December 2007):

dc.ryan agony auntAt your age you can go see your doctor without your parents being with you - and your privacy will be respected, your doctor can't tell anyone else (not even your parents) unless its potentially life threatening - which it isn't.

Ring up your local doctors surgery, look it up on the Internet if you know the name, or look in the phone book and ask for an appointment - you can specify the doctor you want, so ask for a female doctor if that would make you feel more comfortable as you may have to be examined. Just say you want to make an appointment, choose a time and a date and then arrive 10 minutes before.. catch a bus, or get a friend or close relative to drive you there if its too far away to walk.

Don't worry about going to see your doctor, they handle these kind of things every single day - in huge amounts.

Let me know if you need anymore advice.


<-- Rate this answer

A reader, anonymous, writes (27 December 2007):

This is verified as being by the original poster of the question

thanks alot for your comment but im scared youve mentioned '' sexually active'' i have been but not for about 2 weeks i used a condom im on my period now just coming off would i need to have a parent with me because i couldnt do that and how do i make a appointment xx

<-- Rate this answer


A male reader, dc.ryan United Kingdom +, writes (27 December 2007):

dc.ryan agony auntAre you sexually active and have you had unprotected sex?

If not, chances are its just a spot - an irritation from a detergant, soap, showergel or shampoo. Wash it regularly, in just warm water, and apply Sudu Creme or Germaline in small quantities evenly onto the bump/spot until it clears.

If you are sexually active, please make a doctors appointment straight away to have it looked at professionally - even if you have been using condoms.


<-- Rate this answer


Add your answer to the question "I have a sore bump on my labia, what can it be and how to get rid of it??"

Already have an account? Login first
Don't have an account? Register in under one minute and get your own agony aunt column - recommended!

All Content Copyright (C) DearCupid.ORG 2004-2008 - we actively monitor for copyright theft