New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244976 questions, 1084347 answers  

DearCupid.ORG relationship advice
  Got a relationship, dating, love or sex question? Ask for help!Search
 New Questions Answers . Most Discussed Viewed . Unanswered . Followups . Forums . Top agony aunts . About Us .  Articles  . Sitemap

Why do I always keep running back to him?

Tagged as: The ex-factor, Troubled relationships<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (22 September 2010) 1 Answers - (Newest, 22 September 2010)
A female United Kingdom age 30-35, anonymous writes:

argh! basicly, ive liked this guy A LOT, for like 4 years, when i was in year 10 at school, (i was 14) the school did a production, and he was the backstage man doing light and sound, id seen him around school and thought he was gorgeous! and my friend one lunch time decided to tell him! it turned out he was only 17, and we got talking, texting, he told me he liked me, then a few months down the line we ended up going out.. things went well until he started pressuring me into stuff, obviously my best friend and i spoke about that kind of stuff, so i told her, i didnt feel it was right yet, i wasnt ready, and she ended up having a go at him! so he went in a mood with me, we ended up breaking up (we'd been together about 8 months at this point) i did develop feelings for him, and it hurt to split up, but it seemed abit too soon for me to sleep with him.. well we didnt speak again, for about 2 years, then last october, he added me randomly on facebook! he asked me if i remembered him (of course i did!) and he apologized for been such a dick back then, and said he still liked me, often thought about me, and thought he'd get in touch, (i at the time, was seeing someone, who i ended up finishing for him!) we was meeting for a few weeks, then we got back together, although id now slept with previous boyfriends.. i didnt sleep with him, because we'd been together two minutes and it was on his mind again! we were together till may, and we split up again, then about 3 weeks ago, we met up, and had a one night stand! (ive not heard from him since!) i was stupid, didnt mean for it to happen, it just did! then i was due on my peroid on the 11th, and there was no sign of it.. until today! (thank god!!) but my head is actually fucked! i dont know what to do! i always go back to him, its stupid! can anyone give me a bit of advice if you've been in a simluar situation? :/ i know this is probably pointless.. but im so fed up with everything! any advice will be greatly apprieciated, thanks xxxxxx'ox

View related questions: best friend, facebook, got back together, one night stand, split up, text

<-- Rate this Question

Reply to this Question

Fancy yourself as an agony aunt? Add your answer to this question!

A female reader, anonymous, writes (22 September 2010):

he's a jerk who was just using you for sex! forget about him and NEVER believe him when he says he likes you! I'm sorry for what he did to you but you need to move on and force yourself not to fall into his trap again

<-- Rate this answer

Add your answer to the question "Why do I always keep running back to him?"

Already have an account? Login first
Don't have an account? Register in under one minute and get your own agony aunt column - recommended!

All Content Copyright (C) DearCupid.ORG 2004-2008 - we actively monitor for copyright theft

0.0312512999953469!