How do I tell my crush that I like him without actually saying it?

Tagged as: Crushes<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (14 March 2018) 3 Answers - (Newest, 14 March 2018)
A female United States age 16-17, *ummerall writes:

How do I tell my crush that I like him without actually saying I? Like maybe if I write a letter or give hints what should I do?

View related questions: crush

A female reader, Ciar Canada + , writes (14 March 2018):

Ciar agony auntDefinitely NO to the letter. As has been said, it will likely be shared, you'll end up hurt and embarrassed and it's also coming on a bit strong.

Is there a chance this guy might feel the same about you? Is he part of a close social circle? Do you see him often? Does his behaviour toward you suggest anything more than friendly interest? Does he even know you?

A female reader, Andie's Thoughts United Kingdom + , writes (14 March 2018):

Andie's Thoughts agony auntIn the nicest possible way, if you can't just say it, you're not ready for it to become a relationship.

Like Honeypie says, how often do you talk? How well do you know him?

A letter is a really bad idea because people your age are immature and often share things that shouldn't be shared - ending up with people being embarrassed and hurt.

A female reader, Honeypie United States + , writes (14 March 2018):

Honeypie agony auntI wouldn't.

You send/give him a letter and he isn't interested or somewhat of a asshat... that letter can be shown around and used to make fun of you. Doing a letter is a little like something a 5th grader would do.

How well do you really know him? Do you two talk on occasion or is a a "from far away" kind of crush?

If you go to the same school or classes... well, that can be awkward if he doesn't feel the same. For you both.

Why not just try and talk to him more? Get to know him?

He will probably figure it out if you start to talk to him more. And if he doesn't, you can at least gauge if he seems interested in you. If he is he will want to get to know you too.

Add your answer to the question "How do I tell my crush that I like him without actually saying it?"

Because you are not logged in yet, your answer will be posted anonymously.

To stop automated spammers using our form please write human in this box (create an account and this step is not needed):

- type "human" here

Please select your sex: