New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login239981 questions, 1061739 answers  

  DearCupid.ORG relationship advice
  Got a relationship, dating, love or sex question? Ask for help!Search
 New Questions Answers . Most Discussed Viewed . Unanswered . Followups . Forums . Top agony aunts . About Us .  Articles  . Sitemap

Help! There's yellow, watery stuff coming from 'down there.' What is it?

Tagged as: Big Questions, Health<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (31 January 2007) 1 Answers - (Newest, 1 February 2007)
A female age 26-29, anonymous writes:

im 16..and i have a some question that need to be answer plzz!!..i dont know if this is because of sex or not..but i seem to be getting white or yellowish watery stuff comes out..and sometime it smells weird..what is this?..sometime i even think i got my period but when i check it..its not..its just those watery stuuff..what is that?..thanks!

View related questions: period

<-- Rate this Question

Reply to this Question


Fancy yourself as an agony aunt? Add your answer to this question!

A female reader, Country Woman United Kingdom +, writes (1 February 2007):

Country Woman agony auntPresumably you are sexually active?

Semen can be very fishy smelling depending on the what your partner eats and digests.

Obviously you know that this is white/yellowy and watery to a degree.

The other side of things is that yes all females do have secretions from time to time and sometimes prior to periods.

If you are itchy or in discomfort you may have something called Thrush which is white and discoloured and leaves you extremely sore and itchy and there are lots of creams etc on the market or you can go to your doctor and get treatment.

Thrush can come from numerous ways i.e. changing your washing powder or fabric softener or the soap or shower gel you use.

If after sex you don't always shower then this can also cause it.

If you are worried then I would try to get to a clinic or book in to see your doctor and if your doctor maybe ask to speak to the surgery nurse if they have one.

You don't have to suffer in silence and depending on exactly what is found they may take a swab to get tested but it is all very easily done and so no need to worry OK.

Just don't leave it as it could be OK now but could develop into something like Thrush which is very uncomfortable and sore.

Take care.

Country Woman

<-- Rate this answer

Add your answer to the question "Help! There's yellow, watery stuff coming from 'down there.' What is it?"

Already have an account? Login first
Don't have an account? Register in under one minute and get your own agony aunt column - recommended!

All Content Copyright (C) DearCupid.ORG 2004-2008 - we actively monitor for copyright theft