Is my professor interested in me?

Tagged as: Age differences, Forbidden love, Teenage<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (25 October 2009) 2 Answers - (Newest, 25 October 2009)
A female United States age 22-25, anonymous writes:

So I'm pretty sure that my professor is interested in me, but he doesn't want to make moves because like any professor with an once of brains, they realize the consequences if their passes are rejected.

However, I'm completely interested and I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to make him realize that I like him, without being overtly slutty.

Side note- I'm 19, and he's 51. He has a son but never mentions his wife and doesn't wear a wedding ring. I've heard that he's slept with a student in the past.

If you're going to respond telling me that it's morally wrong, it's just a waste of time.

Also, my school doesn't give a shit if a student is caught with a teacher outside of school because it's so common to do that here.

Thanks for your help.

A female reader, Anonymous_NF  +, writes (25 October 2009):

Anonymous_NF agony auntwell.... very interesting. I'm kind of in the same shit. I fell in love with someone 9 years bigger then me but he's not my professor . People think that it's crazy and stupid. At first I thought so too but now I guess I don't really give a shit. Life is tough there's no doubt about that, just follow your heart, try not to listen to what the people say around you. Try SHOWING him how you feel, flirt a bit and stuff like that.

A female reader, Mystery16 United States +, writes (25 October 2009):

Mayb you should just try walking by him more often and give him one of those side smiles that says " hey i like you, but want to keep it a secret " .

...............................   

Add your answer to the question "Is my professor interested in me?"

0.03125!