New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login239815 questions, 1060573 answers  

  DearCupid.ORG relationship advice
  Got a relationship, dating, love or sex question? Ask for help!Search
 New Questions Answers . Most Discussed Viewed . Unanswered . Followups . Forums . Top agony aunts . About Us .  Articles  . Sitemap

Can social services prevent me from seeing my boyfriend?

Tagged as: Big Questions, Troubled relationships<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (9 July 2010) 2 Answers - (Newest, 9 July 2010)
A female United Kingdom age 51-59, anonymous writes:

my children on child protecton, the socail severs know i have a boyfriend is there any reasons they can stop me seeing him after 3 years. he has no contact with the girls when he comes to see me

<-- Rate this Question

Reply to this Question


Fancy yourself as an agony aunt? Add your answer to this question!

A female reader, ctds001 United Kingdom +, writes (9 July 2010):

If your partner is a known drug user, alcohol dependent or a know sex offender then yes they can take your children.

Was it because of him why your girls are on the at risk register?

Don't play with fire if this is the case.

<-- Rate this answer

A male reader, CaringGuy United Kingdom +, writes (9 July 2010):

If the guy is a danger to your children, then they can be taken into care if you don't stop seeing him. So they can effectively stop you, yes.

<-- Rate this answer


Add your answer to the question "Can social services prevent me from seeing my boyfriend?"

Already have an account? Login first
Don't have an account? Register in under one minute and get your own agony aunt column - recommended!

All Content Copyright (C) DearCupid.ORG 2004-2008 - we actively monitor for copyright theft