New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244988 questions, 1084412 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > "Tell me something good"

Go to latest mesage in thread

"Tell me something good"

hanniesedshannieseds, posted over a year ago

Hey everyone,

Was lying in bed last night and thought of something cool I could start up on here (no, DearCupid isn't all I think about, I promise!).

Everyday I ask my man to "tell me something good". If I've had a shit day I ask, or if I find myself worrying about something, I ask him that and it always starts a great conversation about something good!

So I thought, if you want, add a post to this under the question - "Tell me something good". If could be anything.... something good in yourself, with the world, with love, with life, with pizza - ANYTHING that brings a smile to your face pretty much.

I thought we could all share and get some positive vibes rolling (and get to know each other!)

So mine would be...

Something good is a steaming, hot, delicious, extra large, trim mochachino on a cold, frosty morning (and even better, if it's brought by your lover to you in bed!)

Posted on 7 June 2006 @ 21:48 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

What makes me smile? Thinking of my bf's nice round butt in his levi's. For a guy pushing 50, he has an incredibly nice tush...

Posted on 8 June 2006 @ 6:45 (London time) - permalink

lillaumlillaum, posted over a year ago

Yep my b/f butt puts a smile on my face too. But when I am really down, and not in the mood to talk I always rely on Charlie And the Chocolate factory (the old version)to put a smile back on my face. All that chocolate, singing, magic and the most fantastically dreamy ending. Just imagine if it were true, and you were charlie.... If that doesn't put a smile on your face I suppose you could always ask Irish for a pic of her boyfriend tush... lol :-)

Posted on 8 June 2006 @ 9:16 (London time) - permalink

BTW great idea hanniesed!

Posted on 8 June 2006 @ 9:17 (London time) - permalink

hanniesedshannieseds, posted over a year ago

Thanx Lillum!

Yea..actually I agree with you 2..my boyfriends butt is @ the top of my cheesy-grin pile too! Mmmmmm... :o)

Posted on 8 June 2006 @ 11:6 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

lol, Lillaum....should I get out the camera tonight and see if he'll do a few pose downs? ;) (heh heh)

Posted on 8 June 2006 @ 16:51 (London time) - permalink

well it might be for the best, you could tell him it would be for the greater good lol

Posted on 9 June 2006 @ 11:30 (London time) - permalink

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

Something good:

Long days in the UK at the moment. Still some light in the sky at 10pm and when I woke this morning at 5am, it was like the middle of the day!

Posted on 9 June 2006 @ 12:52 (London time) - permalink

WendygWendyg, posted over a year ago

Something good.

I had popped out to the supermarket today.. I heard a voice 2 aisles down.. thought I recognised it went round to take a look and it was my 2 year old niece, who came running up shouting "Wendy Wendy my auntie Wendy!" with her arms stretched out in front of her, and gave me the biggest hug ever! That really made me smile!

:o)

Posted on 9 June 2006 @ 14:45 (London time) - permalink

sexylinzsexylinz, posted over a year ago

the thing that made me smile was yesterday i opened my front door to find the biggest buch of flowers had been left on the step for me by my bf.

who btw also hav a nice ass. we'll hav to take pictures n take a vote on whose is the best. ;)

Posted on 9 June 2006 @ 17:58 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

something good:

Its hot and I have got the outside swing all to myself.

Posted on 10 June 2006 @ 11:36 (London time) - permalink

smeedlesmeedle, posted over a year ago

Yep its damn hot and I plan to lie naked on the bed all night with the fan on, oh the bliss and ive had port so that will ensure sweet, sweet dreams.

The naughtyness!!!

Posted on 11 June 2006 @ 22:44 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

OH MY GOSH Smeedle! Must you tease me from so far away? Port and your little naked self, all sweaty and in sweet ecstacy while little dribbles of wine roll down your hot wet tongue!

Hmmm...

Oops, is this too graphic? BTW, who deleted that thread on "How to initiate sex"? 8P

8]

Posted on 12 June 2006 @ 3:17 (London time) - permalink

smeedlesmeedle, posted over a year ago

Oh Martini, were you spying on me? you naughty boy!! meow, purr, purr

Posted on 13 June 2006 @ 22:45 (London time) - permalink

YosYos, posted over a year ago

Something good? Flirting for the sake of feeling good and making others feel good :)

Posted on 13 June 2006 @ 22:51 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I am a very naughty boy Smeedle. Especially when I can 'hear' you purr and meow meow meow... 83

[ahem]

Yes, as for smiles to my face - children laughing bring a smile to my face, even a chuckle. Very early in the morning, when a slight breeze is cool, the sun isn't up, but its light glows in the Eastern horizon will bring me a smile of heavenly satisfaction. Finally completing a long and arduous project/journey and looking upon the solid foundations, observing the framework, and witnessing its resulting workings would also bring a massive smile to me.

Watching my mom and my dad close, side by side, taking a stroll in the near distance also brings a comforting smile. 8]

Posted on 14 June 2006 @ 5:40 (London time) - permalink

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

The Pet Shop Boys 'Pet Sounds' Cd does it for me everytime. It can be crashing down with rain outside, I put on that music (especially 'God only knows') and it is a hot sunny day.

Maybe a little odd, but it makes me smile and feel good.

x

Posted on 14 June 2006 @ 11:23 (London time) - permalink

harshbutfairharshbutfair, posted over a year ago

... do you really mean the Beach Boys !?

Posted on 14 June 2006 @ 12:57 (London time) - permalink

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

Meant Beach Boys, but was applying for Pet shop Boys tickets on internet and mind strayed....

D'oh!

Posted on 14 June 2006 @ 16:56 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Beach Boys very nice.

BTW, "Perverted Monkeys" because I was thinking about mischevious monkeys, throwing poop, mud, fruit and other mushy stuff at people passing by. 8]

Posted on 14 June 2006 @ 20:24 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

Yes, Sexylinz, your B/f's butt puts a smile on my face, too!!! har-de-har-har(touche) ... (Sorry folks, running joke - see topic 'What Makes the Perfect Partner' in Forums, for enlightenment)!

Well, yes, good things.. how about getting up early in the winter and being the first to put a foot on the crunchy clean snow - even before the cats, dogs, postmen, et al?

And my favourite:

Smell...that of someone else cooking breakfast!!

Sight...The very first rose open in the summer

Sound...The crashing of the sea on the rocks

Smell...All of the above! (Everything growing in my garden, particularly the roses has to be sensual (that includes my b/f, S/Linz!!!) :o)

Posted on 26 June 2006 @ 11:26 (London time) - permalink

now now snowbird... how would you know? hehe

be carefull...i can be very mean when it comes to my man hehe :p

are you sure he's ur b/f??? it could be mine lol

altho i must say he's been really sweet today...totally surprised me n even made me cry.

we've been talking about getting engaged lately although we've come to an agreement of it wont happen for a while as he cant afford the rings i like (expensive taste) and he needs to save up.

anyway i got home from work today n there was an envalope on the coffee table with my name on it. in the envalope there was a letter off him explaining how much he loved me n wanted to marry me n as he couldn't afford a ring he'd left me a temporary one.

his words were "its nothing too special but it did take a long time to make it"

anyway with the letter was a ring that he'd made for me out of tin foil.

i know its sad and corney but it really is the most romantic thing he's ever done for me. usually i get a bunch of flowers or box of chocolates. but as he took the time to think about it and make it himself i feel it makes it that extra bit special and romantic...anyone can send flowers hehe x

;)

Posted on 26 June 2006 @ 16:31 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

Awwwwwwh!! That's sooo cute S/L!!!

We've/Sorry, YOU've got a good 'un there - (running joke again, sorry folks, just can't resist - but S/L is one of my buddies!!!) - for enlightenment, check out the other topics on this site!!

nothing weird going on, promise, just we share the same wacky s.o.h., methinks!

Yes, people with a sense of fun, that puts a smile on my face, all you agony aunts prepared to give so freely of your time to help others, restores your faith in humanity in this cruel world...sheer human benevolence, little acts of kindness just to make someone happy. Sorry to gush, but not enough of it in this world - that is what makes it so precious. Yep, these things put a smile on everyones' faces! Good luck and bless your cotton socks, S/L, wishing you and your man all the very best for your future. I'm sure you will keep that little ring, it will give you many a smile over the years!!

Posted on 28 June 2006 @ 10:6 (London time) - permalink

i sure will...treasure it forever.

thanx

Posted on 28 June 2006 @ 18:42 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.14057309999771!