Will I just have to accept that oral sex is something my Bf will never do?

Tagged as: Dating, Sex, Trust issues<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (29 July 2015) 4 Answers - (Newest, 31 July 2015)
A female United States age 26-29, anonymous writes:

So I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year now and soon after we became sexually active I hinted that I would want him to give me oral sex.

He said he'd think about it being that he had never done that.

Time passed and nothing, I've brought it up a few times now and he just says that he can't wrap his head around it.

What can I say or do so he's more open to this? Is there anything at all I can do or say?

Or will I just have to accept this isn't something he'll ever do?

View related questions: oral sex

A female reader, anonymous, writes (31 July 2015):

First I would ask him if it's a cleanliness thing and offer to take a fresh bath or shower for him. I have had a few guys I dated say that in the past hygiene had sometimes been an issue for them with other girls. I once dated a guy from a different culture and he couldnt do it so we tried with panties on. It still felt sweet and intimate for me and was better than nothing! Maybe he doesn't really like girls ??? Just saying!!! Good luck!

A female reader, So_Very_Confused United States +, writes (30 July 2015):

So_Very_Confused agony auntAgreed that if he does not want to, or has tried it and can't stomach it, then you need to be either resigned to no oral.

IF he's never tried it's time for him to try. You could have fun trying...

I had a guy once years years and years ago who had never done it and when I said "let's try" he turned out to be the best at it. and practice is so much fun.

BTW at your age if you like it and want it and he won't do it, I would strongly urge you to consider it a deal breaker. IF I had known how much I was going ot miss it I might have re-thought it.

And while I don't think that sex should be tit for tat IF he refuses to even try oral for you I'd not be giving blow jobs.

...............................   

A male reader, anonymous, writes (30 July 2015):

Sounds like you need to make this a bit more fun. Get a tube of chocolate sauce and take turns to lick it off each other ..... First time I did it ice cream was involved as well, bit messy but a lot of fun :)

...............................   

A female reader, Honeypie United States + , writes (29 July 2015):

Honeypie agony auntI'd just ask him bluntly if it's something he doesn't WANT to do or doesn't KNOW how to do.

And go by that. If he doesn't WANT to, that is fair enough.

If he doesn't know how.. well, isn't it time to learn?

The whole *I can't wrap my head around it* is bullshit, because I BET he can "wrap his head" about YOU giving HIM oral.

So talk and go from there. No hinting or subtlety, JUST ask.

...............................   

Add your answer to the question "Will I just have to accept that oral sex is something my Bf will never do?"

0.0312524999999368!