Is my ex trying to get my attention? Trying to tell me something?

Tagged as: Online dating, The ex-factor<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (12 March 2010) 3 Answers - (Newest, 3 August 2011)
A male age 22-25, anonymous writes:

I broke up with my ex about 2 months ago and I stopped trying to contact her about 2 weeks after we broke up because she was just ignoring me. The last thing I sent her was a letter explaining my actions during the breakup and how I just wanted to move on but i miss her alot.

We haven't talked since. All of a sudden about a week ago she unblocked me from facebook, I don't know when she did but I as just looking at an event page noticed I could click on her name. I did so, and 'poked' her. A day later she poked back; we did this throughout the week until one night I was on MSN and a girl logged on with the same name as my Ex, now thing is I was on just the normal everyday MSN where it only shows your name and not the little blurb you can post behind your name.

But her name was her name, and then "... so ... i hate homework".

I didn't know it was her at first because I had someone else on MSn with the same name. When I opened up a conversation I noticed it was her. I didn't talk or anything.

I logged off that MSN and logged onto the more advanced one the MSN live, to spark up a conversation, but when I logged back on she was offline.

This was about 2 days ago. Since then I haven't seen her log on, or poke me on facebook. Now I know she isn't just going on her computer, she goes on her computer ALOT and chats on MSN alot.

Is she trying to gain my attention? Trying to tell me something? I want to just text her or call her up and ask whats up but I am afraid something might happen...

View related questions: broke up, facebook, move on, msn, my ex, spark, text

A reader, anonymous, writes (3 August 2011):

i think that she unblocked you to see what ur doing, i think if an ex does this means a lot because they have to go on there account look for your name and click unblock.

Why you ask well they are thinking about you period or they wouldnt go out there way to do this, i think u shouldnt contact her though.

Shes the one that did this so she should contact you...x

A male reader, Kenj United Kingdom +, writes (12 March 2010):

Kenj agony auntI think if she wanted to say something to you, she would have done it by now unless she is a shy person.

You could try sending her a face book message just saying Hi and hopes she is doing ok, you can add on you miss her but dont go overboard with it at this point.

If she doesnt reply then she doesnt want to get to know you again. If she replies take it from there.

...............................   

A female reader, anonymous, writes (12 March 2010):

just leave it if she wanted your attention or wanted to speak to you she would have by now she probably unblocked you from facebook so she could snoop around on your facebook to see what you have been up to.

...............................   

Add your answer to the question "Is my ex trying to get my attention? Trying to tell me something?"

0.40625!