I am sexually attracted to my best friend

Tagged as: Friends, Teenage<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (2 February 2010) 4 Answers - (Newest, 2 February 2010)
A female age 22-25, anonymous writes:

Hi guys, this is kind of silly. I am sexually attract to my bf and all, but when ever we are alone and, well... I know that we'll any moment start the foreplay I kind of freak out. I have no idea why I act this way. Any advice?

View related questions: best friend, foreplay

A reader, anonymous, writes (2 February 2010):

This is verified as being by the original poster of the question

Am well, I guess the person who did think out my heading didn't understand that I'm with my boyfriend not my best friend.

I are already having sex and all that stuff and it's great, it's just that I'm freaking out before the foreplay, or even when I'm at home and I know he will me any moment here to pick me up I'm kind of having a uncomfortable feeling. I love him and we are together for 8 months now, why am I freaking out before the foreplay, even though I know that the sex is great. That's what I can't understand.

A male reader, CaringGuy United Kingdom + , writes (2 February 2010):

Maybe you're just not ready yet. Give yourself time, and maybe just experiment by yourself before you get very intimate with him.

...............................   

maybe you really like this person but dnt realise untill you are starting to do something sexual with them that either A) your not ready for that type of intamacy with them yet or B) your not ready to move away from the friendship that you have and you may feel insecure about wot may happen if things go wrong in the future.Take your time moving into foreplay. Ask yourself is this wot you really want to happen between you and your best friend? i say have a think about wot you want from this if ypou do happen to go further and evaluate the pros and cons of your relationship at the moment whilst you are best mates.

good luck xx

...............................   

A female reader, anonymous, writes (2 February 2010):

Could be you have the same problem I had with my boyfriend. I've been in relationships before, but with him it was different. I freaked out when we got to the point of getting intimate as well, and it bothered me so much because I really did want him. It took some time before the nervousness and freaking out stopped! And nothing helped, but just jumping into it and see where it went. What ended up happening is that one time I knew we didn't have time for anything sexual anyway, and we were just cuddling and he had to go to class soon, so I relaxed. And we started cuddling and I knew it wouldnt go further because after all, he had to make it to class. Then things went a little further, and then a little further, and all the time I was thinking "isnt he supposed to leave soon, why is he still here, Im sure he'll be leaving soon" haha. He didn't leave at all, which was probably the best thing he could have done for me. I didn't have any expectations of sex, but we still ended up having sex. And although it wasn't the most amazing sex ever, because I was still freaking out a little, being overwhelmingly nervous, it took the edge off my nervousness. The times after that I was less nervous, was able to relax more. I let him take care of things and decided I would just go as far as I wanted. He said it was fine if I said we had to stop midways.

I think what caused my nervousness was that I cared so much more about him than other guys I've been with. He made me feel like a little girl again, who didn't know what to do or where to place my hands. All my experience just flew out the window haha.

...............................   

Add your answer to the question "I am sexually attracted to my best friend"

0.046875!