He is slow responding to texts! What to do?

Tagged as: Long distance, Social Media<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (16 February 2019) 3 Answers - (Newest, 18 February 2019)
A male age 36-40, anonymous writes:

Hi, I met this guy about 3 weeks in person. He lives a 2-hour flight far from me. We have also videochatted twice. We seem to like each other, but he usually responds late to my texts. On Wednesday, I decided to delay my response by 5 hours on purpose. He hasn't replied yet [to my questions: "How are your parents doing?", since he was visiting them that day]. I feel perplexed because he also gave me to understand that he likes me. I don't feel like breaking the silence either.

Thanks

View related questions: text

A male reader, N91 United Kingdom + , writes (18 February 2019):

N91 agony auntIf he wanted to reply quickly he would do. 2 hours+ is a long distance to travel to see someone regularly.

He may like you but I think he’s well aware of the distance between you two and he’s not putting any effort in because of it.

Find someone closer

A reader, anonymous, writes (18 February 2019):

This is verified as being by the original poster of the question

WiseOwlE, thanks for the input. You're about that and I am also aware an LDR is hard to sustain. So, it's not that I have been expecting anything special out of this. It was him who would suggest video-chatting and keeping contact..

...............................   

A male reader, WiseOwlE United States + , writes (18 February 2019):

He's not taking the connection seriously; because you live too far away. Video-chatting and conducting a romance between devices isn't for everyone. You're trying to strike-up a long-distance romance, and he's not going for the bait.

Find somebody closer geographically; and interact on a more personal-basis.

...............................   

Add your answer to the question "He is slow responding to texts! What to do?"

0.0468745999969542!