Do we need to go on more dates?

Tagged as: Dating<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (18 March 2017) 5 Answers - (Newest, 30 March 2017)
A female United Kingdom age 36-40, *ngel1976 writes:

I've been talking and seeing this guy towards the end of November. We have been on only 4 dates, but thats due to work, family commitments and illnesss. We speak on the phone and he texts me. We have tons in common, we have fanstic connection and sexuel chemistry, not had sex yet but had foreplay we can talk about anything, we have opened up about personal issues about family, work friends. Do you guys think we should be exclusive or do we need to go on more dates.dates?

Do you guys think it's about e exclusive

View related questions: foreplay, text

A female reader, aunt honesty Ireland + , writes (30 March 2017):

aunt honesty agony auntEven so take who months out off that four dates still is not a lot. Go with the flow and see what happens, but try and meet up more and spend more time together to see if you will work out.

A female reader, Angel1976 United Kingdom +, writes (30 March 2017):

Angel1976 is verified as being by the original poster of the question

The reason it's only been 4 dates I got sick was out for a month and he got sick and was out for a month plus other engagements that were planned before we meet each other.

...............................   

A female reader, aunt honesty Ireland + , writes (29 March 2017):

aunt honesty agony auntI don't think four dates is enough time to be exclusive, but that is just me. I also read your other post asking the same question and I still think that four dates since November doesn't show much interest in wanting things to become more serious.

...............................   

A female reader, Angel1976 United Kingdom +, writes (19 March 2017):

Well you got that wrong, we both agreed to hold of on sex because we don't want it to just be about that. When we started to talk we said we were looking for a relationship. My question was we've only been on 4 dates is that enough time to be exclusive?

...............................   

A female reader, anonymous, writes (19 March 2017):

If you are nearly 40 yrs old you should be able to know how you feel already but as emotions get confused so easily I wouldnt jump to any quick conclusions.

He is likely to be on the same page as you unless he has prior committments or plans that place you in a situation you cant read.

A lot of flirty conversation generally means that the extent of interest is only one of sexual availability.

I have heard guys complain that gals these days dont want to get married, they just want a good time!.

I think women assume that once sex is established then the mans intentions will turn to marriage.

But marriage often starts with a discussion about non sexual topics such as lifestyle and expectations.

You sound as if you are offering only sexual comfort!

...............................   

Add your answer to the question "Do we need to go on more dates?"

0.0468751000007614!