New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Men: sexual emotions and vagina size

Go to latest mesage in thread

Men: sexual emotions and vagina size

h20galh20gal, posted over a year ago

This is a post in today's questions, and I think it deserves more attention/responses from the men...

On sex and pleasure, Does it matter the size of a women down south? If she is taller or smaller her vagina will be better for him or not? How about the length/long/short of the vagina, does this matter to a guy? Does this only matter to EGO driven guys?

How about the emotions a guy falls for a women and how sex feels?

Posted on 31 October 2007 @ 19:32 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

dapone 1dapone 1, posted over a year ago

Hello h20 gal.

In my personal view, my preference has always been to go out with shorter woman than my self, 5ft 1inch to 5ft 6inch, I am 5ft 101/2 tall, i have always found woman of this size to be smaller in the vagina region, and more enjoyable to have sex with, i twice dated woman of 5ft 10 and found them larger in the same region, and i did not enjoy sex with them as much, i hope this does not make me a sexist person, i do not have a big ego, i enjoy the company of woman where there is sex involved or not , i have always believed that sex is more enjoyable when two people are in love, it seems to give you both that extra something, i cant for the life of me tell you what it is, but the sensation is totally different and is more pleasurable,i am a romantic type of person i enjoy the music, the meal and the cuddling and the kissing even without sex it is a great feeling to be loved and give your love back to some one.

Posted on 31 October 2007 @ 22:29 (London time) - permalink

Bonzaman, posted over a year ago

The vagina size only worries me if I think they are not getting off, I am an average size but I do think that women with larger vaginas need partners with larger tackle - you gotta feel the penis yes? So, personally, it's the same for me whether it's tight or loose. My preference would edge though with a larger vagina as the tight ones squeeze the hardness out of my cock! :-)

Posted on 30 January 2008 @ 3:4 (London time) - permalink

notshort, posted over a year ago

This subject was not a concern of mine, but a curiosity none the less. I am better than average. And still I don't think that it will earn me jobs in modeling or videos.

The thought in my mind is that genetics play a part in what we have. So then I wandered how the genetic code was carried on for a two inch dick.

There is a man out there with a two inch dick that is pleasing his woman. She is not going to some other guy for sex. Getting pregnant by him. Only the guy with the genetic code for a two inch dick is getting her pregnant. Therefore his lineage continues.

So how can he be pleasing his woman? I started by doing some reading. This was more reading than I normally do. I read about how to find the G-spot, sets of nine, and a few other things that I have used to cause women to make those sounds of passion.

If size matters that much to a couple there is either a huge mismatch, or they both may be a little inexpenced.

The knowledge is out there. You only have to find it, read it, and put it into practice.

Posted on 3 April 2008 @ 4:20 (London time) - permalink

EmmajaneEmmajane, posted over a year ago

The size of a person has no connection with the size of their genitals, man or woman. I've met a 6'6" man with a penis barely 2" when erect. I've met a 5' tall man with an 8" penis.

Tightness is something a woman can improve with pelvic exercise. I was saddened to see a thread here (which I now can't find) where a girl thought she'd be loose as a result of having sex just once. Having sex can actually tighten the vagina. And although I must say I do enjoy the look of a good sized erect penis, the position adopted for sex as well as the pace, the things the guy may say to me, what he does with his hands while we're having sex will make all the difference.

I think it's only men, or women who've had very little sex who think penis size really matters.

Posted on 13 February 2009 @ 14:58 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

My view is we are all different, and not every penny fits the slot as someone once said.

I am male - I guess average size I have known women to loose and also too tight. we are all different you adapt to what you have. if she is to small then let her control positions etc. it will be sore for her. If she is too loose (horrid word) then from behind will help. I also find a similar problem with being too wet - some women are, and that makes it trickier if not of the tight size. Adapt and enjoy ...(and sometimes laugh and enjoy)

Posted on 14 February 2009 @ 16:31 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Purely from a man's point of view - is there any such thing as being 'too tight'? (:o)

Posted on 15 February 2009 @ 12:42 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I appreciate your angle (:))...my view is yes - it means you have to be very careful otherwise it becomes too sore for the next time(sigh sounds so clinical).

I will leave that to the ladies to answer better than I can.

Posted on 15 February 2009 @ 14:59 (London time) - permalink

TELLULAHTELLULAH, posted over a year ago

I find this really amusing.

Why are men obsessed with the size of their nob's??. You dont get loads of women together discussing how wide they are down their, because we dont really care and have better things to worry about.

Surely if you make love with someone it shouln't really matter how big their nob is, or how wide. It also shouldnt be a problem if you get to wet or are a little dry, should it??

(I would think the poster on here that likes his dog to give him a blow job has far more problems.) LOL.

Maybe its me, but shouldnt respect and/or love come into this.

Posted on 16 February 2009 @ 13:50 (London time) - permalink

The Gentle ManThe Gentle Man, posted over a year ago

Personally It would never cross my mind that a Vagina was too big. I would assume im too small and take the blow to my pride.

Posted on 16 February 2009 @ 14:0 (London time) - permalink

anon22m, posted over a year ago

i dated a girl for a long time and she was short and rather petite. the first time we had sex it was GREAT!! to say it in a more polite manner, because of her being petite it was easy for me to get deep inside her, even though i am of average size. eventually we broke up and i had a fling with a girl that was more of an average size and i began to have a problem getting her to cum. the bottom line is that yes, a girls physical size can affect such things.

Posted on 11 May 2009 @ 13:27 (London time) - permalink

Love Lockdown, posted over a year ago

I think that for the most part the size below dosent matter. I mean there are the obvious facts that a guy wants a vagina that is pretty tight and dosent feel like there is no pressure being applied.

As far as emotions go? I think that a guy tends to care and over think more when he ruly likes/loves the woman he is having sex with and that can either hurt or better the relationship.

Posted on 11 May 2009 @ 19:54 (London time) - permalink

Pyroshadow, posted over a year ago

I am actually having a size problem. I am over-weight. I been lossing weight which is good. I noticed some growth in size on my penis, which I though was good. Well it turns out this was bad. I used to be the perferct size for my girlfriend. Now when we have sex in my favrite postion (with both her legs on my shoulders) I hit her cervex and it very painful for her. Which is very bad. It worst because I like doing this postions rough and hard... and that makes it really bad for her. We now cant figure out a good way to do that postion. She now just has to wrap her legs around my back. which is nice but not as good for me.....

Posted on 22 October 2009 @ 20:21 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124979499996698!