New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Joke's on the Net these days...

Go to latest mesage in thread

Joke's on the Net these days...

birdynumnumsbirdynumnums, posted over a year ago

Subject: Smart Ass!

Two young businessmen in Florida were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new store in the shopping mall. As yet, the store wasn't ready, with only a few shelves and display racks set up.

One said to the other, "I'll bet that any minute now some senior is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling."

Sure enough, just a moment later, a curious senior gentleman walked up to the window, looked around intensely and rapped on the glass, then in a loud voice asked, "What are you selling here?"

One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling ass-holes."

Without skipping a beat, the old timer said, "You must be doing well. Only two left."

Seniors -- don't mess with them, They didn't get old by being stupid!

Posted on 7 September 2011 @ 18:26 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

C. GrantC. Grant, posted over a year ago

While creating husbands, God promised women that good and ideal husbands would be found in all corners of the world.

..... And then he made the earth round.

That God, he's such a joker.......

Posted on 7 September 2011 @ 19:13 (London time) - permalink

birdynumnumsbirdynumnums, posted over a year ago

Some doctor on TV this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I have managed to finish off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prungles, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel ritenw. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr pisss.

Posted on 7 September 2011 @ 19:25 (London time) - permalink

angelDliteangelDlite, posted over a year ago

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was

really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the

driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke

up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box

gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought

the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Posted on 8 September 2011 @ 0:2 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

A teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date with a very sheer blouse on and no bra. Her grandmother pitches a fit, telling her not to go out like that!

The teenager tells her “Loosen up Grams. These are modern times. You gotta let your rose buds show!” and out she goes.

The next day the teenager comes downstairs and the grandmother is sitting there with no top on. The teenager wants to die. She explains to her grandmother that she has friends coming over and that it is just not appropriate….

The grandmother says. “Loosen up, Sweetie. If you can show off your rosebuds, then I can display my hanging baskets.”

Happy Gardening.

Posted on 8 September 2011 @ 0:32 (London time) - permalink

Why are single women skinnier than married women?

Single women come home, look in the fridge, then go to bed.

Married women look in the bed, then go to the fridge.

Posted on 8 September 2011 @ 0:46 (London time) - permalink

eyeswideopeneyeswideopen, posted over a year ago

Two drunken men were driving home. The first started screaming: - Jim, watch out for the wall, watch out for the waaaaall! Baaaaam! They hit the wall. The next day in the hospital the first man asked his friend: - You good for nothing, I was screaming for you to watch out, why didn't you? Jim answered him: - YOU WERE DRIVING!!!

Posted on 8 September 2011 @ 15:30 (London time) - permalink

A Rabbi, a Hindu, and a lawyer are on a road trip. They run out of gas and are forced to stop at a farmer's house. The farmer says that there are only two extra beds, so one of them will have to sleep in the barn.

The Hindu says,' 'I'm humble, I will sleep in the barn.'' So, he goes out to the barn. In a few minutes, the farmer hears a knock on the door. It's the Hindu and he says,' 'There is a cow in the barn. It's against my beliefs to sleep with a cow.''

So, the Rabbi says,' 'I'm humble, I'll sleep in the barn.'' A few minutes later, the farmer hears another knock on the door and it's the Rabbi. He says that it is against his beliefs to sleep where there is a pig and there is a pig in the barn.

So, the lawyer is forced to sleep in the barn. A few minutes later, there is a knock on the door. It's the pig and the cow...

Posted on 8 September 2011 @ 18:38 (London time) - permalink

A husband and wife had four boys. The odd part of it was that the older three had red hair, light skin, and were tall, while the youngest son had black hair, dark eyes, and was short.

The father eventually took ill and was lying on his deathbed when he turned to his wife and said, "Honey, before I die, be totally honest

with me - is our youngest son my child?"

The wife replied, "I swear on everything that's holy that he is your son."

With that the husband passed away. The wife then muttered, "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three."

Posted on 8 September 2011 @ 19:32 (London time) - permalink

One day the teacher decides to play an animal game. She holds up a picture of a giraffe and asks if anyone knows what it is. No one raises their hand. The teacher says, "See it's long neck? What animal has a long neck?"

Sally holds up her hand and asks "is it a giraffe?"

"Very good Sally," the teacher replies.

Next she holds up a picture of a zebra. None of the students holds up their hands. "See the stripes on this animal? What animal has stripes?"

Billy holds up his hand and says, "It's a zebra."

"Very good Billy," the teacher replies. Next she holds up a picture of a deer. None of the students recognized the animal. "See the big antlers on this animal. What animal has horns like this?" Still no one guesses. "Let me give you another hint, it's something your

mother calls your father."

Little Johnny shouts out, "IS IT A HORNY BASTARD?"

Posted on 8 September 2011 @ 19:45 (London time) - permalink

A balding, white haired man from Chebacco Lake in Florida , walked into a jewelry store this past Friday evening with a beautiful much younger gal at his side.

He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring.

The man said, 'No, I'd like to see something more special.'

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. 'Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000 the jeweler said. The lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, 'We'll take it.'

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the man stated, 'by check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon.'

On Monday morning, the jeweler angrily phoned the old man and said 'There's no money in that account.'

'I know, said the old man, 'But let me tell you about MY GREAT WEEKEND!'

Posted on 8 September 2011 @ 19:56 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Well, Kenny the rooster costs a lot of money, but the farmer decides he'd be worth it. So, he buys Kenny.

The farmer takes Kenny home and sets him down in the barnyard, first giving the rooster a pep talk.

“I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money. Consequently, I'll need you to do a good job. So, take your time and have some fun,” the farmer said, with a chuckle.

Kenny seemed to understand, so the farmer pointed toward the hen house and Kenny took off like a shot. WHAM! Kenny nails every hen in the hen house, three or four times, and the farmer is really shocked!

After that, the farmer hears a commotion in the duck pen, sure enough, Kenny is in there.

Later, the farmer sees Kenny after a flock of geese, down by the lake. Once again, WHAM! He gets all the geese.

By sunset, he sees Kenny out in the fields chasing quail and pheasants.

The farmer is distraught and worried that his expensive rooster won't even last 24 hours.

Sure enough, the farmer goes to bed and wakes up the next day to find Kenny on his back, stone cold in the middle of the yard. Vultures are circling overhead.

The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colourful and expensive animal, shakes his head and says, “Oh, Kenny, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down, now look what you've done to yourself.”

Kenny opens one eye, nods toward the vultures circling in the sky, and says, “Shhh, they're getting closer.”

Posted on 8 September 2011 @ 21:24 (London time) - permalink

The Wolf Man comes home one day from a long day at the office. "How was work, dear?" his wife asks.

"Listen! I don't want to talk about work!" he shouts.

"Okay. Would you like to sit down and eat a nice home cooked meal?" she asks nicely.

"Listen!" he shouts again. "I'm not hungry! I don't wanna eat! All right! Is that all right with you? Can I come home from work and just do my own thing without you forcing food down my throat? Huh?"

At this moment, the wolf man started growling, and throwing things around the apartment in a mad rage.

Looking out the window, his wife sees a full moon and says to herself, "Well, I guess it's that time of the month."

Posted on 9 September 2011 @ 0:15 (London time) - permalink

CindyCaresCindyCares, posted over a year ago

A farmer has in his barnyard the fattest plumpest hens you could ever see . A passer by stops to admire them and asks the farmer : " Your hens are fantastic ! What do you feed them to make them so big ? " The farmer " Well, to tell you the truth, I add a good bit of hormons to their food ". And the man : " What ! You are in trouble, my friend. I work for FDA- expect a humongous fine ".

The following day, another man stops by , admires the hens, and asks what they eat . And the farmer : " Nothing special. I don't even bother feeding them at all, I guess they just swallow whatever they can find around " And the man : "What ? You don't bother feeding them ?? I am the President of the League against Cruelty toward Animals, I am going to press charges ! "

The third day a third man stops by, admires , and asks what the hens eat . And the farmer : " I really wouldn't know.... I give them 10 bucks each every morning, then they call delivery ..."

Posted on 9 September 2011 @ 11:47 (London time) - permalink

Let's Man Bash!

How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?

Rename the mail folder "Instruction Manuals."

How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One-He just holds it up there and waits for the world to revolve around him.

How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Three. One to screw in the bulb, and two to listen to him brag about the screwing part.

How many men does it take to tile a bathroom?

Two. If you slice them very thinly.

What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?

You didn't hold the pillow down long enough.

How can you tell when a man is well hung?

When you can just barely slip your finger in between his neck and the noose.

Posted on 9 September 2011 @ 14:15 (London time) - permalink

Rita Rudner's Facts About Men

1. Men like to barbecue. Men will cook if danger is involved.

2. Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.

3. If you buy your husband or boyfriend a video camera, for the first few weeks he has it, lock the door when you go to the bathroom. Most of my husband's early films end with a scream and a flush.

4. Be careful of men who are bald and rich; the arrogance of "rich" usually cancels out the nice of "bald."

5. Marrying a divorced man is ecologically responsible. In a world where there are more women than men, it pays to recycle.

6. Men are very confident people. My husband is so confident that when he watches sports on television, he thinks that if he concentrates he can help his team. If the team is in trouble, he coaches the players from our living room, and if they're really in trouble, I have to get off the phone in case they call him.

7. If it's attention you want, don't get involved with a man during play-off season.

8. Men like phones with lots of buttons. It makes them feel important.

9. Men love to be the first to read the newspaper in the morning. Not being the first is upsetting to their psyches.

10. All men look nerdy in black socks and sandals.

11. The way a man looks at himself in a mirror will tell you if he can ever care about anyone else.

12. Don't try to teach men how to do anything in public. They can learn in private; in public they have to know.

13. Men who are going bald often wear baseball caps.

14. All men are afraid of eyelash curlers. I sleep with one under my pillow, instead of a gun.

15. A good place to meet a man is at the dry cleaner. These men usually have jobs and bathe.

16. Men love watches with multiple functions. My husband has one that is a combination address book, telescope and piano.

17. All men hate to hear "We need to talk about our relationship." These seven words strike fear in the heart of even General Schwarzkopf.

18. Men are sensitive in strange ways. If a man has built a fire and the last log does not burn, he will take it personally.

19. Men are brave enough to go to war, but they are not brave enough to get a bikini wax.

20. All men think that they're nice guys. Some of them are not. Contact me for a list of names.

21. Men don't get cellulite. God might just be a man.

22. Men have an easier time buying bathing suits. Women have two types: depressing and more depressing. Men have two types: nerdy and not nerdy.

23. Men have higher body temperatures than women. If your heating goes out in winter, I recommend sleeping next to a man. Men are like portable heaters that snore.

24. Women take clothing much more seriously than men. I've never seen a man walk into a party and say "Oh, my God, I'm so embarrassed; get me out of here. There's another man wearing a black tuxedo."

25. Most men hate to shop. That's why the men's department is usually on the first floor of a department store, two inches from the door.

26. If a man prepares dinner for you and the salad contains three or more types of lettuce, he is serious.

27. If you're dating a man who you think might be "Mr. Right," if he a) got older, b) got a new job, or c) visited a psychiatrist, you are in for a nasty surprise. The cocoon-to-butterfly theory only works on cocoons and butterflies.

28. Men own basketball teams. Every year cheerleaders' outfits get tighter and briefer, and players' shorts get baggier and longer.

29. No man is charming all of the time. Even Cary Grant is on record saying he wished he could be Cary Grant.

30. When four or more men get together, they talk about sports.

31. When four or more women get together, they talk about men.

32. Not one man in a beer commercial has a beer belly.

33. Men are less sentimental than women. No man has ever seen the movie THE WAY WE WERE twice, voluntarily.

34. Most women are introspective: "Am I in love? Am I emotionally and creatively fulfilled?" Most men are outrospective: "Did my team win? How's my car?"

35. If a man says, "I'll call you," and he doesn't, he didn't forget... he didn't lose your number... he didn't die. He just didn't want to call you.

36. Men hate to lose. I once beat my husband at tennis. I asked him, "Are we going to have sex again?" He said, "Yes, but not with each other."

37. Men who can eat anything they want and not gain weight should do it out of sight of women.

38. Getting rid of a man without hurting his masculinity is a problem. "Get out" and "I never want to see you again" might sound like a challenge. If you want to get rid of a man, I suggest saying, "I love you... I want to marry you... I want to have your children." Sometimes they leave skid marks.

39. Men accept compliments much better than women do. Example: "Mitch, you look great." Mitch:"Thanks." On the other side: "Ruth, you look great." Ruth: "I do? Must be the lighting."

40. Impulse buying is not macho. Men rarely call the Home Shopping Network.

41. Men who listen to classical music tend not to spit.

42. Only men who have worn a ski suit understand how complicated it is for a woman to go to the bathroom when she's wearing a jumpsuit.

43. Men don't feel the urge to get married as quickly as women do because their clothes all button and zip in the front. Women's dresses usually button and zip in the back. We need men emotionally and sexually, but we also need men to help us get dressed.

44. Men are self-confident because they grow up identifying with superheroes. Women have bad self-images because they grow up identifying with Barbie.

45. When a woman tries on clothing from her closet that feels tight, she will assume she has gained weight. When a man tries something from his closet that feels tight, he will assume the clothing has shrunk.

46. Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles.

47. Men forget everything; women remember everything.

48. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.

49. Men would like monogamy better if it sounded less like monotony.

50. All men would still really like to own a train set.

Posted on 9 September 2011 @ 18:2 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Why do only 10% of men make it to heaven?

Because if they all went, it would be Hell.

Why does it take 100 million sperms to fertilize one egg?

Because not one will stop and ask for directions.

Why do men name their penises?

Because they want to be on a first-name basis with the person who makes all their decisions.

Why is it so hard for women to find a man that is sensitive, caring, and good-looking? Because they already have boyfriends.

What do you say when you find a sensitive caring man?

Hello, how's your boyfriend?

Posted on 9 September 2011 @ 21:31 (London time) - permalink

There were two vampires in Transylvania talking about how bored they were with the local cuisine. Another vampire told them they should take a trip to Italy. He told them that the food was fabulous and if you catch the people right after they've eaten, you can actually taste the wonderful Italian food in their blood.

The vampires head off to Italy and hide under a bridge, right down the road from an Italian restaurant. Pretty soon they hear a couple walking across the bridge. They swoop up, attack them, drain all their blood and toss the bodies over the bridge into the river. They couldn't believe how wonderful it was... they'd never tasted such delicacy. They decided to hide under the bridge and wait for more.

Soon enough, another couple came out of the restaurant and crossed the bridge. The vampires swooped up, drained all their blood and dumped the bodies into the river below. Not quite sated, they decided to wait for one more couple... dessert you know.

Along comes another couple, the vampires attack, drink all their blood and toss the bodies into the river. They then realize they don't have too many hours before daylight and decide they'd better head back to Transylvania.

As they're leaving, they hear singing. They know they were alone under the bridge and can't figure out where the singing is coming from and decide to investigate. They go back under the bridge and there in the water is an alligator... singing. And of course you know the tune....

DRAINED WOPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD

Posted on 11 September 2011 @ 18:55 (London time) - permalink

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"

The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"

The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

Posted on 12 September 2011 @ 18:34 (London time) - permalink

You are on a Horse, galloping at a constant speed.

On your right side is a sharp drop off,

And on your left side is an Elephant traveling at the same speed as you.

Directly in front of you is a galloping Kangaroo and your horse is unable to overtake it.

Behind you is a Lion running at the same speed as you and the Kangaroo.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Posted on 13 September 2011 @ 16:57 (London time) - permalink

Wait for the merry-go-round to stop?

Posted on 13 September 2011 @ 18:9 (London time) - permalink

ha yep!Now you do one

Posted on 13 September 2011 @ 18:51 (London time) - permalink

You are in a round house, the walls of which are entirely made of glass. Regardless of which window you go to, you are looking south. Looking out you see a bear walking by. What colour is the bear?

Posted on 13 September 2011 @ 18:58 (London time) - permalink

White because it's a polar bear and you are at the North Pole

Posted on 13 September 2011 @ 19:15 (London time) - permalink

Well done. Back to you ...

Posted on 13 September 2011 @ 19:25 (London time) - permalink

A blue house is made of blue bricks. A yellow house is made of yellow bricks. A red house is made of red bricks. An orange house is made of orange bricks. What would a green house be made of?

Posted on 13 September 2011 @ 19:47 (London time) - permalink

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door.

This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator? Wrong answer!

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.

This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the

animals attend... except one. Which animal is absent?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there.

This tests your memory.

Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles

and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct answer: You jump into the river and swim across.

Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting.

This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

Posted on 13 September 2011 @ 22:37 (London time) - permalink

Glass?

Posted on 13 September 2011 @ 22:49 (London time) - permalink

At the zoo, the animals are bored and they come up with an extreme game to spice up their monotonous existence. It's a joke contest, with a cruel twist :

The wise old turtle will be the only judge. If the turtle does not laugh , who told the joke will be beheaded.

The gorilla goes first, with a very funny joke about a priest and a rabbi which has everybody rolling on the floor... but the turtle, which remains impassible. So the gorilla gets executed.

Then it's the lion's turn, with another very funny joke about two drunk guys. Everybody laughs... but the turtle, so - off with the lion's head.

Then the elephant begins telling a joke, but its delivery is interrupted half way by a sudden noise :

it's the turtle, that's heartly chuckling and slapping its thighs : " Hehehe... a priest and a rabbi... hehehe... that was hilarious !! "

Posted on 14 September 2011 @ 10:54 (London time) - permalink

Right on CG! (I'm trying to bring back the "right on" and the High Five, I miss the '70's)

Posted on 14 September 2011 @ 13:56 (London time) - permalink

Groovy.

Posted on 14 September 2011 @ 16:4 (London time) - permalink

Every night, Joe would go down to the liquor store, get a six pack,

bring it home, and drink it while he watched TV. One night, as he

finished his last beer, the doorbell rang. He stumbled to the door

and found a six-foot cockroach standing there. The bug grabbed him by

the collar and threw him across the room, then left.

The next night, after he finished his 4th beer, the doorbell rang. He

walked slowly to the door and found the same six-foot cockroach

standing there. The big bug punched him in the stomach, then left.

The next night, after he finished his 1st beer, the doorbell rang

again. The same six-foot cockroach was standing there. This time, he

was kneed in the groin and hit behind the ear as he doubled over in

pain. Then the big bug left.

The fourth night Joe didn't drink at all. The doorbell rang. The

cockroach was standing there. The bug beat the snot out of Joe and

left him in a heap on the living room floor.

The following day, Joe went to see his doctor. He explained the

events of the preceding four nights. "What can I do?" he pleaded.

"Not much" the doctor replied. "There's just a nasty bug going

around."

Posted on 14 September 2011 @ 16:6 (London time) - permalink

At a wedding reception recently, someone yelled, “All the married men please

stand next to the person who has made your life worth living.”

The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Posted on 15 September 2011 @ 21:52 (London time) - permalink

What does it mean when the man who's in bed beside you is gasping, panting and huskily calling out your name ?.....

That you did not keep the damn pillow pressed down hard long enough.

Posted on 16 September 2011 @ 12:28 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

A mother was concerned about her kindergarten son walking to school.

He didn't want his mother to walk with him.

She wanted to give him the feeling that he had some independence but yet know that he was safe.

So she had an idea of how to handle it.

She asked a neighbor if she would please follow him to school in the mornings, staying at a distance,

So he probably wouldn't notice her.

She said that since she was up early with her toddler anyway, it would be a good way for them to get some exercise as well, so she agreed.

The next school day, the neighbor and her little girl set out following behind Timmy as he walked to school with another neighbor girl he knew.

She did this for the whole week.

As the two walked and chatted, kicking stones and twigs,

Timmy 's little friend noticed the same lady was following them as she seemed to do every day all week.

Finally she said to Timmy ,

'Have you noticed that lady following us to school all week? Do you know her?'

Timmy nonchalantly replied, 'Yeah, I know who she is.'

The little girl said, 'Well, who is she?'

'That's just Shirley Goodnest ,' Timmy replied, 'and her daughter Marcy .'

' Shirley Goodnest ? Who is she and why is she following us?

'Well,' Timmy explained, 'every night my Mum makes me say the 23rd Psalm with my prayers, 'cuz she worries about me so much.

And in the Psalm, it says, ' Shirley Goodnest (surely goodness ) and Marcy (mercy) shall follow me all the days of my life', so I guess I'll just have to get used to it!'

Posted on 18 September 2011 @ 21:4 (London time) - permalink

Some friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise the funds.

Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, the rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. He asked his mother to go and ask the

friars to get out of business. They ignored her, too.

So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town, to "persuade" them to close.

Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close shop. Terrified, the friars did so, thereby proving that . . .

Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

Posted on 19 September 2011 @ 17:40 (London time) - permalink

It was the first day of school after summer vacation.

The kids had all arrived in the high school sophomore English class, and were chatting away, making new friends.

THEN…In walked a very stern looking English teacher and a hush fell over the room as the kids scurried to their seats.

The stern teacher silently panned his gaze across all the kids.

After about a minute or so, he spoke...

"From the outset, I want you all to know that there are two words that are absolutely unacceptable in this classroom.

You cannot use them as you recite, or in any of your papers, tests, or homework.

Using these words even once, will get you a failing grade for that quarter.

The first one is "gross"

And the other one is "cool"

Are there any questions?"

After a few moments of silence, this gawky teen at the back of the room raises his hand,

and the teacher calls upon him.

In a pubescent croaking voice, the kid asks...

"So, what are they?"

Posted on 20 September 2011 @ 21:25 (London time) - permalink

i never wanted to believe my dad had stole from his job as a road worker but when i got home, all the signs were there

Posted on 22 September 2011 @ 0:45 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140566699999908!