New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > New years resolutions?

Go to latest mesage in thread

New years resolutions?

, posted over a year ago

Did anyone make any new years resolutions... and more importantly, have you managed to stick to them?

I'm sure I read a statistic somewhere that said that 90% of people who make new years resolutions break them within the first 2 weeks.

So are you one of those failures? Or are your resolutions staying strong... or maybe you just don't bother with them at all?

Posted on 10 January 2007 @ 15:9 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

stinastina, posted over a year ago

Well, I made a New Year's resolution to eat more healthy, but we all know how those kinds of resolutions usually end up. ...I guess I'm part of that 90% already! lol (Can't pass up mexican food. *drool*)

But my other resolution was to get back into my photo/film work, and I've been doing good with that so far! I have a shoot scheduled for myself in the next couple of weeks, and I managed to get a small project complete last week! (It's the last pic added to my myspace images.)

How about you, Pete? :)

Posted on 10 January 2007 @ 15:16 (London time) - permalink

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

Stop biting my fingernails!

(for around the Xth time)

Posted on 10 January 2007 @ 16:9 (London time) - permalink

NikitaNikita, posted over a year ago

to actually use my gym ball and unwrap my pilates dvd and watch it instead of letting it collect dust. so far ive used the ball so one out of two aint bad.

Posted on 10 January 2007 @ 16:18 (London time) - permalink

SexybumSexybum, posted over a year ago

I've stuck to mine so far... it was to get back into my gym routine and go at leats 3 x week. I lost the pace when I moved...

I think it might be easier to go to the gym because I lost my passport hence any ID to go out ANYWHERE! hehehehehehe

Posted on 10 January 2007 @ 19:39 (London time) - permalink

SexybumSexybum, posted over a year ago

What about you Pete?

Posted on 10 January 2007 @ 19:40 (London time) - permalink

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

I have started running again, and just bought myself a sh*t-h*t mountian bike....so keeping fit and getting fitter and losing some weight are my things, so far have stuck to them! But it is still only the tenth of Jan, plenty of time to cock it all up!!

Posted on 10 January 2007 @ 21:37 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

To get my chidren into counselling, singing lesson's for my one daughter, martial arts for my eldest...and no pepsi in the house.

Posted on 10 January 2007 @ 23:17 (London time) - permalink

hanniesedshannieseds, posted over a year ago

Good ol resolutions. I reckon we should make half-yearly ones, like in June - you think people would be more inclined to stick to them if they know they only have half a year to stick to it? hmm..

Mine are to continute going hard at the gym, investigate more fibromyalgia treatment options, stop wanting to play with my mans 'bits' every 5 seconds and to cut back on the green stuff...(medicinal purposes mind you, but still...need my memory back...)

:o)

Posted on 11 January 2007 @ 1:56 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I set my new years resolutions at the beginning of December, I have 9! 3 personal, 3 "things" and 3 financial goals. They include completing my studies and restarting my Wing Chun training. I make sure I spend at least 1 hour per day working on one of my goals.

I've also realised that I've not really worked hard for anything my life, never really pushed myself so I'm going to give that a go this year and see what that does for me

Stina I used to live about 30 seconds away from the best Mexican place in London and it was pretty detrimental to my health(!) mouth...is..... watering.... yummmm..... :)

SexyBum which gym? I live 5 mins away from K2 but I've never been, instead I run round Tilgate forest, I've not let the weather stop me yet!

Well good luck to everyone, I'm going to be checking up on everybody in 6 months to see how they are doing(!!)

Posted on 11 January 2007 @ 11:49 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124992600000041!