New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244988 questions, 1084405 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > Site suggestion - your comments?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Site suggestion - your comments?

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

Hiya

Got the suggestion below today. Curious if anyone else has thoughts. How this would probably work is that you would star/favourite a question (similar to how you rate it this would be very quick and simple for users to do)... a private page would then display the last x (20?) that you had starred / favourited.

"is there anyway on this site to star the questions your most intrested in or to see a responce on it onces its a few days old so you dont have to go all through the current questions. thankyou. jessekk69 x"

Worth doing? Or not?

Thanks,

Andrew

Posted on 17 January 2007 @ 20:47 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

hanniesedshannieseds, posted over a year ago

Hey Andrew,

I have to say that I think this would be used ALOT! Well, I can only speak for myself, but I quite offen just look at the questions/answers without answering it myself, then have a hard time finding them to see what answers have been posted a few days later! So yes, great idea! :o)

Posted on 17 January 2007 @ 21:20 (London time) - permalink

vina_101vina_101, posted over a year ago

Nah I don't think it would be worth doing. If I like a question I simply favourite it or bookmark it myself. But maybe I'm the only one who thinks that. So if you think it's a good idea then ignore what I just said and go ahead.

What would be useful is if we could see which agony aunts are online and when their last login was. Also could there be a bold feature so we could put things in bold instead of writting in caps lock?

Posted on 17 January 2007 @ 21:47 (London time) - permalink

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

Hi Guys - thanks for the comments so far.

Anyone else got views on this?

Thanks,

A.

Posted on 17 January 2007 @ 22:18 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Well sometimes I noticed that someone would email me a question and I would like to refer him/her to a previous post either I made or someone else made and then do a search and with great difficulty, not be...

I don't think I am making any sense, but I think that idea is good. 8]

Posted on 18 January 2007 @ 1:7 (London time) - permalink

WendygWendyg, posted over a year ago

Actuallly I think every little helps! Sometimes I go looking for a question that appeared a couple of days previous and cant find it for love nor money! So I think it would be useful..

Also I get what Martini is saying, often I get that too, they ask me a question and I try to refer them to another question and then cant find it myself!

And still I get mails that ask me about a question they have posted, asking me to post an answer, and I have no idea what question they are talking about..is there anyway to link that ? Something on the question page ? Dont know how simple or hard that would be.

Posted on 18 January 2007 @ 9:7 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124984599999152!