New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > teen age sec

Go to latest mesage in thread

teen age sec

lc, posted over a year ago

i recently caught my 15 year old daughter fellating her boyfriend. okay or too young? healt concerns? tell dad?

Posted on 15 August 2006 @ 3:1 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

sanal, posted over a year ago

first of all wow! i started at 15 and im okay. healt-ask a dr. dont think dad wants 2 no his girl is giving head.

Posted on 15 August 2006 @ 7:13 (London time) - permalink

sanal

thank u for the reply and ur honesty. my daughter seems ok 2 as she defended herself saying all her friends do it. dr. sounds good. as far as dad, if he saw her at work and didnt know it was his little girl he'd be ver proud of her work

Posted on 15 August 2006 @ 12:28 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

"if he saw her at work and didnt know it was his little girl he'd be very proud of her work"

That really did make me chuckle, haha!

:)

Posted on 15 August 2006 @ 15:36 (London time) - permalink

yeah i guess it didnt come out right

Posted on 15 August 2006 @ 18:59 (London time) - permalink

Serene KatySerene Katy, posted over a year ago

It's a bit previous to be that sexually advanced before the age of consent. Perhaps Dad could speak to her about things like feelings and maturing of love before his daughter indulges in sexual practices.

As for STDs Oral Sex is an excellent medium for transmitting them. At least, in the name of your paternal duties if nothing else, ensure she uses a condom to protect her little sullied self.

Posted on 15 August 2006 @ 19:20 (London time) - permalink

thank you for the reply. it makes sense.

Posted on 15 August 2006 @ 19:28 (London time) - permalink

my husband and i have talked to staci about the situation and are very upset as she does not see anything wrong since there is no intercourse. please advise/comment.

Posted on 19 August 2006 @ 7:19 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Well, here's a question for you then - why do you and your husband think it's wrong?

Posted on 19 August 2006 @ 8:48 (London time) - permalink

uonlyliveonceuonlyliveonce, posted over a year ago

i was doing that at 15 i hink its normal its just that teens like to hide stuff like that from their parents coz there's no need for you to know about it. aslong as she knows about safe sex and she can trust the boy she's with she's fine. and dont tell her dad that would just embaress her and her dad and maybe make her more secretive in future.

sit her down and talk to her about sex if your worried.

Posted on 23 August 2006 @ 12:45 (London time) - permalink

Serene KatySerene Katy, posted over a year ago

Your excellent grammer and spelling indicates you should have paid more attention to your lessons at 15 than acts of immorality. The fact you continue to condone it shows you presently either choose not to learn, or are incapable of it. Parents should know if an underage girl is indulging in a sex act.

Posted on 23 August 2006 @ 13:13 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

Sex is sex, whether penetrative or not, and at the age of 15 it is not only illegal to be doing this, but immoral and disrespectful to be doing it under your roof, especially without your knowing. If I had a daughter of 15 I would be providing her with more guidance on respecting herself and conducting herself with dignity.

I'm not saying that she is not just doing what her friends are doing, you are not in control of that but would you (for instance) condone bad language/under-age drinking/drugs in your house just because you can't stop her doing it on the streets? - it is a parents' duty to provide guidelines on what is acceptable behaviour, and that starts in the home. It is your job. If you conduct yourselves with dignity, outside influences will of course, pull them in the wrong direction, but your sound guidance will bring them back onto the rails. She needs your love, guidance, and respect. You are her role models, the ones she looks up to - even though at times you may lose sight of it. Never let it be said that you did not provide her with good ones! It's all you can do.

Posted on 23 August 2006 @ 13:49 (London time) - permalink

We agree that it is sex whether she (our daughter) is penetrated or not however as you say we our role models, and we agree with you, it doesn't change the fact that just weeks ago and on more than one occasion, she has seen me swallow daddy's love juice. She thinks it is great that I still, as she says it, "give head", to her father as enthusiastically as I do. She states this as each time she has seen us I am very into it.

Posted on 2 September 2006 @ 7:0 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I am just wonering why you have a problem,if you let your 15 yr old daughter watch you.What do you expect?

Posted on 2 September 2006 @ 7:57 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

wonering should be wondering

Posted on 2 September 2006 @ 7:59 (London time) - permalink

Ariel,

Do you think we would knowingly let our daughter watch us(me) perform oral sex on her dad? Each time(about 4) shesaw us were in last 6 mos. as she is now so curius.

Posted on 2 September 2006 @ 8:11 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Well then I would take Snowbirds advice.

Posted on 2 September 2006 @ 8:18 (London time) - permalink

ariel

if i follow snowbirds advice of being a good role model my daughter thinks that i am a good model and that she is practicing what i do including safe sex and pleasing her guy. she also views oral sex as a way tostay a virgin and not get pregnant.

Posted on 3 September 2006 @ 1:39 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Ic

I can't tell you how to bring your daughter up,at least she is honest and open about her sexuality.And as parents you can only guide her and arm her with information,what she chooses to do with your guidance is up to her.

Posted on 3 September 2006 @ 7:17 (London time) - permalink

WendygWendyg, posted over a year ago

Why not explain to your daughter that you are in fact with her dad, are in a committed loving relationship and as adults thats what you do when your in a loving caring relationship and that it isnt something that should be taken so lightly so early on... Just because you are and her dad engage in this doest mean its appropriate for her to be doing this.... she has to understand that you guys have been in a loving relationship for some time, she will have only been with a partner a short time, and that she has to understand that you dont just give yourself up on a whim. There is a whole lot of difference the fact that you two do it, to her doing it... explain that morals do still count and that you and her dad are comitted enough to be doing such thigns, and she shouldnt be doing this freely and if shes happy with one guy and keeps it at that great, but let her know that it wouldnt really be appropriate to go around doing it willy nilly excuse the wording!! Make her aware that its all about respect and caring for somebody not just sex, just because she sees you doing it does mean she has to go along and do it... if you want her to be able to express herself freely make sure she is aware of all the pitfalls, ie not every guy is going to be as committed to her as you two are to one another. And to let her know that she as to respect herself and you along the way. Let her know that you dont want her to take the wrong route but want her to find out about life along the way, but to understand that you guys have been together a long time. Shes yet to expereince a long term loving relationship and in time she will, just because she sees you doing it doesnt mean she has to go along and do it.

Posted on 3 September 2006 @ 12:39 (London time) - permalink

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Ithank you for your advice but it is hard to explain to a teen that there is a difference between me fellating her dad and her servicing her men since both her dad and her guys end up finishing the same way.

Posted on 14 October 2006 @ 14:0 (London time) - permalink

katzkittenkatzkitten, posted over a year ago

ok :s yh sure u should b glad she isnt doin anythig worse. if my mum saw some of the stuff i did i'd die! but i would die if i saw ma mum sukin ma ex step-dad off. i think id throw up.i cant belive u let her watch or she atuli watched. its all a disgusting for me! but i think its fine that shes giving hed. it perfectly normal i bin doin it since i wo 11 (2 the same lad btw i aint a slag) and if ur worried bout explaining the difference the answer is simple...dont do it infront ov her! bye x x x

Posted on 14 October 2006 @ 18:10 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

you cant stop her from doing it so get her on the pill soon !!!!!!! and talk to her abot sex and what all boys want from girls

THAT ABOUT IT BECAUSE IF YOU TRY TO STOP HER IT WILL BE HELL IN YOUR HOUSE talk to her

Posted on 18 May 2007 @ 10:31 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125017800000933!