New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > friend needs support to waterloo

Go to latest mesage in thread

friend needs support to waterloo

, posted over a year ago

Prayers for you hunny and love you so much get well soon my love is with you always...People give our friend support bad times need help and encouragment with love and prayers mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 1:44 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Thank you so much my most lovely friend. This is all so much appreciated. I am going to take some time away from D.C. to get myself strong and heal. I just cannot give 100% to the site, which is totally unfair on other people. I need to be strong and help others, instead of the way that i feel.

Thank you Mandy, you are a friend in a million. And a massive big thank you to Uncle Phil, Troubledtoomuch, Irish, CharmingSunset and all the other aunts who have been so kind and supportive to me.

Life will pick up and i will be back amongst you all in the future. So take care and keep on aunting for me.

Love you all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 1:56 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

hunny we love you, you are a very special person and I for ONE WONT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 2:0 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Waterloo, I send you my sincere best wishes for healing soon. DC won't be the same till you're back, but that I know your dear friends here will 'aunt' as well as they can, I'm just an acquaintance here, mind you, but I can see your impact on the people here. You do what you need to do and big squishy mandy-style hugs to you.

Tisha

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 2:8 (London time) - permalink

birdynumnumsbirdynumnums, posted over a year ago

Hi Waterloo,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am a big believer in Karma and for all of the support that you have given selflessly to strangers out here and for all of the kindness that you have shown, I am sure that there are many prayers coming your way, Sweetness.

Big Hugs,

Birdy

XXX

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 2:37 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I also recieved your message as well, Sandra, and was saddened to hear that you need some time away from us. I will miss you. Please hurry back and grace us with you presence as soon as things get better for you.

Love and Hugs, Irish

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 2:42 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I for one thank you all as sandra is a very best friend of mine and I feel that even sometimes the aunts need help and I no my friend does at this moment, so thankyou to all of you.. You are all good people love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 3:7 (London time) - permalink

BigSisBigSis, posted over a year ago

I have no idea what's happened to Waterloo, but whatever it is, may I just say, ditto to all the other messages, and sincerely hope it's not serious.

Take care hon, and speak to you soon.

Luv BigSis

xXxXxXxXxXx

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 4:28 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Oh no! :[ I too, do not know Waterloos situation, but I do wish you all the best. We will all certainly miss you and do look forward seeing you back on the D.C. site :]

Lots of hugs sending your way,

K

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 6:42 (London time) - permalink

TELLULAHTELLULAH, posted over a year ago

Waterloo.... Things always seem worse than they really are. You have given tons of people on here very valuable advice. I hope whatever your problem is, that it will go away soon. We will all be thinking of you. XXX

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 9:59 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I haven't a clue waterloo but where Is life there is hope. Ive read much if what you write and you are a selfless and caring person. I wish I could be more specific. Good Luck

Posted on 11 May 2008 @ 1:30 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140636099997209!