New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Rudest

Go to latest mesage in thread

Rudest

harshbutfairharshbutfair, posted over a year ago

A good friend always said that "c*nt" was the rudest thing you could say to a chick. I tend to agree.

But an ex-girlfriend said that "wh*re's c*unt" was ruder (and for ages I thought she was saying "horse c*unt", which I actually think is way worse!!!).

A colleage (a lady; although not by nature) used to tell people she'd kick them "in the f*nny" (UK version) if they didn't hurry up.

Ladies, what verbal crudities do you most dislike?

Posted on 2 October 2006 @ 22:11 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

WendygWendyg, posted over a year ago

Will have to be the C*nt one!! Although I have used it before in a very rare occurence and couldnt believe I had said it! (I was stressed at the time and the situation was warranted!) I am so opposed to the word that for me to use it its gotta be bad!

Although I think Mother F*ck*ng C*nt has gotta be worse!

Posted on 3 October 2006 @ 9:46 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I agree c*nt is the worst word ever to come out of anyones mouth.Not even soap could erase it.

Posted on 3 October 2006 @ 19:13 (London time) - permalink

ToriaToria, posted over a year ago

I think c**t is the most offensive and I also have only ever used it when I'm real mad and even then I have felt the need to say sorry for the use of it, although there are plenty of words out there that are just plain cringeable like f*nny and m*nge.

For offensive words I think sl*g and sl*t are bad enough but nothing tops the c**t word.

Toria x

Posted on 4 October 2006 @ 2:26 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

Yes, all awful words, I will further add that referring to all women as "slit-arses", as an apology for a comedian here in England constantly does - is about as derogatory as you can get... he is married and claims to love his wife, but I would love to hear what her opinion truly is!

Posted on 8 October 2006 @ 10:35 (London time) - permalink

David LewisDavid Lewis, posted over a year ago

Ah God bless Chubby Brown, lol

My fiancee is Scottish, so the terms c*nt and fan*y are used all the time. I have noticed may Scots using these terms. I think "slit-arses" is probably the most derogatory term, but one that always makes me laugh.

Posted on 9 October 2006 @ 12:3 (London time) - permalink

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

I think it's "split-arse" not "slit-arse" a friend of mine is very fond of saying it e.g. he spots his girlfriend coming along the street: "Oh, here comes split-arse"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=split+arse

Posted on 9 October 2006 @ 13:10 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

That's the problem with R C-B and Bernard Manning - We girlies all tend to hate 'em, for their sexism and racism - but we have to admit to laughing at 'em...infuriating!!!

Posted on 9 October 2006 @ 14:11 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125000699998054!