New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Reflections

Go to latest mesage in thread

Reflections

, posted over a year ago

Hi everyone...

The site is turning out to be quite nice. I think it's an excellent source of information, though varied sometimes, still quite good.

Anyway, over the past few weeks, I've been meeting new people in person and on the net and had the chance to experience things introvertedly and extrovertedly. I believe I need time to reflect and stay away from everything. Many things have caused me a lot of discomfort. I find my body continue to become more distant to my mind - if at all that makes any sense to anyone.

I think I have the ability to learn quickly, thus, to cut it short, I am going to retire from this site for a bit of a time. First, the excessive swearing has caused me internal wounds. It's one of those 'minor' things that I noticed that started when things were the craps with my recent break-up, and the excessive amounts of spicey foods that I've been eating. As far as unbiased comments goes, there are a lot of biased comments on the site, even when people say otherwise. However, to each of their own.

Secondly, it's amusing and quite entertaining in the forums - Smeedle and Willywombat, and of course all the rest I've had the chance to cross sticks with, but sometimes I wonder if I take things too far. A few notches up from Harshbutfair's comments, I speak my mind, but more often with a little tact - not that HBF uses no tact, but what I mean is that my bluntness back in the day, often causes tears. It's been better, but not as good.

Did you know I considered becoming a Buddhist monk a few years ago?

Anyway... [bows] Thank you all. And have a great great great summer, and beyond. Thanks Andrew and bunch. 8]

-li

Posted on 28 June 2006 @ 20:17 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

tuxtux, posted over a year ago

Have a nice vacation. I hope everything clears up for you quickly. take care.

Posted on 28 June 2006 @ 20:44 (London time) - permalink

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

A tune is appropriate:

http://www.smudgeweb.co.uk/mp3/hobo.mp3

Posted on 29 June 2006 @ 15:15 (London time) - permalink

WendygWendyg, posted over a year ago

That tune makes me cry! lol Littliest Hobo!! Used to watch that when I was younger!

Take care Martini, hope you find what your after.. Good luck!

xx

Posted on 29 June 2006 @ 15:37 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

Bye for now, Martini, for the short time it has been, it's been great fun. Back soon, I hope, you will be missed!

Posted on 29 June 2006 @ 23:37 (London time) - permalink

YosYos, posted over a year ago

I'll miss your posts. I've spilled my drink over my keyboard because of you. So that means you owe me for a new one!

Posted on 30 June 2006 @ 15:42 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

Short o'cash?? See Tux - he's got at least £100 on him..

Posted on 3 July 2006 @ 11:25 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124963800000842!