New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to latest mesage in thread

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!

, posted over a year ago

Happy New Year to everyone!

I would like to say a very big thank you to Pepper, Uncle Phil and Irish for helping me through a really bad bout of depression which wiped me out for over 2 months. I am still of work until mid January, but i hope by then to have another job!!

Thank you for you deep love, mega hugs and support, it was much appreciated and i feel i am now finally climbing on the first steps to recovery. It has been a very long, painful and slow process with many tears on the way, but you guys certainly helped me immensely.

I also want to say a big thank you to Andrew and this great site for making me feel wanted and needed in life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

Love from Kinky Boots

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 14:13 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

pepper27pepper27, posted over a year ago

Happy new year sweetheart, I'm so glad things are looking better for you and I hope your happiness continues to grow with much love n hugs PEPS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 16:38 (London time) - permalink

birdynumnumsbirdynumnums, posted over a year ago

Happy New Year to all of You!

Hi to Peps and Kinky Boots!

I want to wish you all that you wish for yourselves in 2009! I'm getting my new hip shortly, January 28th, so I have been busy trying to cope until then, and Thank God for Handicap Parking Passes and the Internet, because everyone was pleased with their Christmas this year. Now... if only I could clean my house...

Happy New Year to Bugsie!!!, BigSis, my sailing buddy Uncle Phil, Duckies, Eddie, Tisha, Eyes, Fade, MamaMia, DiovanLestat, Troubled, Smiles, Irish, Dr. Pete, Andrew and Danielepew... Everybody out there!!!

May your joys be many and your troubles be few!

I hope that when I'm lying in bed recovering I'll be here more often, but right now, everything is taking 5 times as long to accomplish and the painkillers are sapping my energy too.

BUT WHAT I'M REALLY WONDERING IS... I'm kind of wondering if I'm going to be making that dee-deee-dee-deee noise that Steve Austin used to make every time he used his bionic powers....

Kisses, Hugs, Miss You All!

Yours,

Birdy

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 19:36 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Birdy I posted a message for you at Manners Dear Aunties thread.Please check it.Miss you lots too.Hugs and kisses to Birdy.

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 19:57 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I luved the Bionic Man and Bionic Woman...so muchi in fact, I had Steve Austin's Baby and named her after lindsay wanger...but we spell her name Lindsey. :P

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 20:10 (London time) - permalink

jay12toesjay12toes, posted over a year ago

Happy Newyear everyone, may this year be even better then the last. and may everyone live and love to the fulliest.

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 23:4 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I'm suffering from the same bloody problem, but at last, yippie, I'm over it.. I'd also like to thank the same people, especially pepper, my darling sveddish hot stuff, but also Smiles and mamamia, fade, bugs, bigsis, and a whole bunch of other people, some of them who are too busy out front to come in here and let me send them my love and my thanks. There is no way I would have solved my problems on my own, this board has given me a precious gift, it's taught me how to laugh again.. Thanks everyone for the good memories. To you as well kinky boots, who knew a game about words could last so long, bring so many people together, and make us all laugh so much. Thank you as well.

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 1:3 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I'd be thanking Jay12toes, if he would only coperate and stay still. Glad your back buddy, tons of memories and laughs, I can still remember the good things from last year.

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 1:5 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Chin up birdy, this is all about a new you.. now sometimes we women have to suffer to look beautiful. look at hot pants, curling tongs, false nails, platform shoes, bra's.. the list of things that make women suffer is very long, but you know it's all worth it in the end, when the pain is over and your looking at the pictures, or running around feeling footloose and fancy free...

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 1:8 (London time) - permalink

bionic birdy! Hunny you have those powers, I'm always thinking of you with love and big squidgy hugs. Hope everything goes well and you will be feeling very much better very soon...(:0)I'm still yawning from the parteeeeeeeeeee! Oh boy I'm out tomorrow as well got to sort the eyes out! :) love and hugs all around XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 9:31 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Thank you all for the lovely kind words. Big hugs go to you birdy, you will be a new and bionic woman. take care and i love you all

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 17:28 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Hey you all!!!! HNY to all of you!!! I'm sorry that life is keeping me from joining you all more often and for longer but such is the way things go... You're in my thoughts and prayers, especially those needing some extra support and consideration right now.

Birdy, surgery is scary to face but honey, you've gone through childbirth, for heaven's sake, getting new hips has got to be a cakewalk after that! And the new hip doesn't keep you up all night, expecting feedings and diaper changes either. So hugs to you.

And Kinky, I'm glad to hear you're doing better, and of course Diovan, your usual feisty self seems to be new and improved. Just keep doing that pausing and considering before hitting the "post message" button. ;)

Pepper, my dear, I'm sorry I missed some big news in your life, and I know you're a strong woman, but huggeroonies anyway from me.

And even if I haven't mentioned all the aunts by name, I'm still thinking about you.

So xxxxxxxxxxs and oooooooooooos....

MWAH!!!!!

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 20:11 (London time) - permalink

Ahhhhh! That was nice to come home to, Love you kazillions hunny XXXXXXXXXXXXHUGSXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 7 January 2009 @ 17:35 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I didn't get the girls... :(

Posted on 8 January 2009 @ 13:24 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

I'm so sorry Wintry....

all I can say is ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Posted on 8 January 2009 @ 14:57 (London time) - permalink

jay12toesjay12toes, posted over a year ago

one year has gone and another is riseing, now is a great time to start over. if there was something you wanted to do last year but didnt get to then this year is the year you should do it. its time to make those goals, plan for the year, and live life to the fullest. after all, you we have a whole new year ahead of us.

Posted on 8 January 2009 @ 16:0 (London time) - permalink

Oh winry Im so sorry sweety LOTS OF HUGS AND PRAYERS FOR YOU HUNNY WITH LOVE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 9 January 2009 @ 9:12 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Big hugs go to wintry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 9 January 2009 @ 11:3 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140575399997033!