New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > THIS IS A GRRRRRR, HAPPY, WIERD, WONDERFULL, THREAD!!!!!!!!WE NEED ONE!

Go to latest mesage in thread

THIS IS A GRRRRRR, HAPPY, WIERD, WONDERFULL, THREAD!!!!!!!!WE NEED ONE!

pepper27pepper27, posted over a year ago

All I can say is taxi drivers are NUTS! Give way to ur right YEA!!!!!So im doing the right thing and this taxi driver on the left is making strange angry movments with his face and mouth...being able to lip read I noticed a few stupid f ing cows in there, Argggggggg! he got his!!!n my daughter who has just gone off from school without letting me know she wasnt getting the bus but going to her friends!!!!!!That does not happen in this house, OOOOOOH! I better calm down because hitting high school yea you do mess around, But she has had to be protected....Woe betide anyone else that gets in my way......OOOOOOH! that felt good now I''ll pick her up and not be so mad, But the school is in shit!!!!!!!!Anyone else had a bad day or a good day or a wierd day LOVE MANDY XXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 10 November 2008 @ 15:52 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

I am freaking out here.My computer's firewall has been bypassed by some freaking Idiot or Trojan.Also Had a virtumonde attack that botched up my spybot.Took me 40 minutes to get my spybot running and secure my firewall again.But still pretty scary.Brrrr....

I am glad I don't have a car.We get along well with public transport.About your daughter that's real scary.You need to be like this as a mom.Lay down a few strict rules.Am sure you will do great!

Made carrot curry,a side dish of Fenugreek leaves and lovely Basmati rice.Feeling hungry again.Seems like all I do is eat now a days.Its 10.46 P.M here.

Posted on 10 November 2008 @ 17:18 (London time) - permalink

Believe me there are more rules in this house than at the white house...The school wouldn't let her phone me to tell me she had a meeting for her drama, They are in trouble tomorrow! So she missed her bus and had to go to her mates to ring...If she actually used her mobile (cell) it would be good, She has a better one than me for goodness sake..Anyhow that's sorted she is having beans on toast and no habbo for being a tit!!!!n not sorting her phn out like Ive told her a hundred times, Kevin and perry google it hunny..she is at the Kevin stage...I just call her Kevin now...

Wow that sounds lovely, you just made me really hungry, I didn't no the time dif between us It was going to be next on my list...I'm chilled n happy now, my fellas cooking...I hate my kitchen of late LOL!!!!Im back to me hippy happy hoppy self now XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Posted on 10 November 2008 @ 17:53 (London time) - permalink

Oh I forgot, All this trouble youve been having well its like this...The motherships not happy and the usb ports are so over crowded that spy bot couldnt get in to save the day, usb mini bee was just buzzing around trying to catch the ram, The c.p.u were busy chatting up the drivers and the p.su's were doing something to the frontside bus..If only the p.c.i would just get on a do what its supposed to do and stop messing with the server we would be ok....I blame spybot myself I though he was a super hero?

Posted on 10 November 2008 @ 17:59 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hi guys!! I think I must have missed quite a bit coz I have been busy, I just wanted to peek my head in and say HI! WAZ UP??? been so long since I was near my computer I kind of miss it.

Later gaters, I'm off to see what's happening elsewhere on DC

Posted on 11 November 2008 @ 1:57 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey Peps,

I am glad you started this thread.My day has started off being a nightmare.some Trojan got access to my explorer.I spent the entire morning in front of my PC.Grrrr....At last found a way to evict the Trojan.am so exhausted.I have started resembling a raccoon with the dark circles under my eyes.sob.sob.

By the way your piece about the mothership...was hilarious.So you do know quite a bit about computers huh?

Hey someoneelse seems like we are all running all the time.:-)

Hugs all round.Mwah.

Posted on 11 November 2008 @ 9:18 (London time) - permalink

HI! WAZ UP!!!!!Hunny feel free to moan be happy tell weird story's of your day in fact anything..Us aunts need to talk to.....Hey bugs love those Trojans are a nightmare zap em hunny, I no a little wever I understand it all is a dif matter (:0)..Its all like a big story to me...The bad Trojans (The evil warrior) I just look at it all like star trek LOL!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Posted on 11 November 2008 @ 10:30 (London time) - permalink

well I'm writing to myself, But I don't care...Daughter pre men pains in tummy and feeling sick..So I phned my boss as my mother has not long had a epidural, And I did not wish for her to have the added responsibility of a pre men 11yr old...NO STAFF TO COVER!!!NO ONE ELSE DRIVES!!!!!Pfffffff!

I've got a cold n me hip feels like its separating from my body, I clean for 5hrs...Now I'm hopping! Plus my computer did weird things BUGS!!!!My dear friend, But I sorted out my cookie mistake and ate them... Apart from that I've had a good work out...HUGS ALL AROUND LOVE MOI XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 11 November 2008 @ 17:14 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

My little guy had a really bad allergic reaction on Sunday, his entire body was red and swelled up so I had to take him to emergency to for a needle & some other meds. My god, I can't believe all the crap this poor baby has been through he' s not even 2 yet. The Doc told me I should get used to it because it seems to be a major thing with children who suffer from athsma to have really bad allergies and all that crap!! I am terrified what could happen next it's different every time. thank god it wasn't on the inside and his throat never swelled. I wish no other mother to ever have to deal with these troubles, my boy needs meds (puffer) everyday to keep him healthy and when I screw up he gets sick this is a huge thing for me, loads of stress. Just got it off my chest.......... Few there it goes *it's gone now**Huge Sigh***

Posted on 11 November 2008 @ 23:1 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

My dear spicy Pepper things are looking grim at the moment.But there's always a ray of sunshine after a heavy rain.When I was about to attain puberty my mom made me eat one raw egg a day.Tough to eat but is serving me well now.Also Pomegranates are something I have tried and it still works wonders for me.It makes your uterus strong.Makes the flow regular.If you have it regularly one a day,the pain at that time reduces too.And if you are feeling too lazy a glass of coke or pepsi or a ginger soda always did the trick.It releases the gas trapped there.

I have tried out buttermilk mixed with 2 pinches of asafoetida powder too.Make sure she gets lots of liquids as the body becomes very hot. How is your cold by the way?

I have realized spybot is good but not that good as comodo.Its a free firewall.I am still trying it.So no guarantees.Also make sure you get your Mozilla updated regularly with the latest add-ons.

Lots and Lots of Hugs to make you feel better.Bugs

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 1:17 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey Someoneelse its tough being a mom isn't it?I have a 3 month old myself.Please do not blame yourself.Be strong for him.I understand how heart wrenching it would have been to see your child suffer.We all try our level best.But at the end of the day we are still humans.Prayers for your lil sweetie.How is he feeling now?Hugs,Bugs

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 1:29 (London time) - permalink

someoneelse hunny my little big son had very bad asthma from when he was born up until he was 8ish, He had a ventilator and he had to sit there three times a day for 20mins in a oxygen mask..He learnt to play mario really well...Its horrible to see and it matters not how you cope with other people, When it comes to your children and sickness when they cant breath its panic not logic...It was hard and my daughter also had to go to a+e on a regular basic..I no how all that feels hunny lots of love coming your way (((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK Bugs when you have sorted the new spy bot(is it bloody spy bot) well when you have tried the new one I'll give it ago.... My little computor wabbit fwiend (((((((((((HUGS 4 BUGS))))))))))))xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 10:12 (London time) - permalink

comodo!!!sounds like a rambo character :)or a karate wiz!!!!oooh of I go again trying to write a book about computer parts...

would you my dear try and force the egg down the childs neck and a pommi what it is all I got!!!!!Im giving up for now and concentrating on something else...Yuk is all I get!!!!!!BOOT CAMP!!!!

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 10:18 (London time) - permalink

BigSisBigSis, posted over a year ago

HA! Comodo! ...in Greek - that word means 'fuck it!' If said with a Greek accent...teehee.

I really feel for you Someoneelse, It's never nice to see your little one go thru so much suffering, and at such a tender young age. All you can do is just smother them with love and affection and show them that you're always there for them. Poor little things can't express how they're feeling and must wonder why they are feeling the way they do. Hope everything turns out well for him.

Comodo! Comodo! Comodo!! I have a date with My bank manager later...{business - not pleasure, I'm afraid} Fingers {legs as well if you like}crossed girls for me please.

X

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 10:45 (London time) - permalink

BigSisBigSis, posted over a year ago

Actually...come to think of it, If I refrain from crossing my legs, I might get a result.

: p

**Sharon Stone? Eat your heart out - Bitch!!**

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 10:49 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BuyNL2lbgFs

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 13:11 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Thank you guys so very much, I get a little weak sometimes when I talk about this little guys troubles. The funny part is that it took me much longer to get over this than it did for him. By the next day you never would have known but because we still are unsure what caused the reaction and because the reaction seemed to be out of the blue, I was still on my toes when I wrote that message. On the bright side, his airway never had any swelling and he never had any breathing difficulties, strange coz he was swelled from his scalp to his diaper area.

On an up note, he just figured out right now that he can saw the word knee so he is pointing to his knees saying Knee, knee, knee, knee over and over again ha ha pretty cute!!! he gets so excited when he figures out how to say a new word.

Glad to hear your little guy grew out of it, maybe that gives hope for us, My boy hasn't been the same since he got RSV (when he was 7 weeks) he hasnt' breathed a breath the same since he got it.

ANYHOOO How's everyone doing this fine morning??? What's the weather like where you live?

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 14:58 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Weather is terrible in kent (well the part I'm in) its bloody freezing and I've been cold all day!

I had my flu jab earlier today which hurt like hell and now I can barely move my arm :-(

I have so much work its ridiculous (looks like an all nighter for me...)

And I've pulled my hamstring playing tennis this morning (I have to say I did play very well ;-))

And someone just cannoned into me in the corridor whilst I was carrying a jug of water which went everywhere, mostly over me, and when she ran into me she hit me where I had my flu jab this morning.

Bother bother blow!!!!! Wahhhhh just one of those days I guess....

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 18:7 (London time) - permalink

oh hunny it was bad enough when my daughter had pneumonia, Being a mum is terrifying I don't care what anyone says before you have them you think average things scary, Boy its scary being mum...But also wonderful (:0) Hope they get to the bottom of what caused this hun, yes it may be a allergic reaction associated with the asthma lets hope this doest happen again you and your family are in my prayers love...I've had a busy day driving here n there sat with my elderly client for for 3hrs talking as she gets all worried bless!

Hamstring whaaaaa! I no how that feels...cold compress and plenty of leg up, My leg has never been the same since love take care of that squidgy(((((((HUGS)))))))))sweetheart XXXXXX (:0)

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 18:30 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Thanks Peps,

I see it's cold everywhere, we are all trying to get used to it!!!! I am getting used to the weather slowly, HAH!! It's novemeber and it's 4 above!!! What the heck and I sulking for???! It's a beautiful day but the sun's not out so it feels bloody cold.

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 19:8 (London time) - permalink

well I'm all on my own tonight, YES!!!!!!!In a good way, I need me time...Quiet nice film just me n my popcorn maybe mario world wee hee! yep Im 46, Thought I was 47 the other day was well pleased when I realised...

I feel sorry for Madonna not that I usually take note of all the celeb world as I don't..but I picked up a mag and there was horrible things written, I'm so pleased I've got my little family N friends and no money :) I had this guy interested in me once and he had money, He thought he would impress me..He could have taken me to the chippy and sat by the beach that would have impressed me more than his boat and his car and his house and his ego!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!He couldn't understand why I didn't want to move in get married and live happily eva after...Oh well!!!!!I'm off to see what my daughter is up to..LOVE TO ALL XXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 19:47 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Guys! I missed you so much.I am stuck with Comodo.As BigSis Says Comodo!Comodo!.Peps better to go with spybot.

In SouthIndia if a guy had a boat,house and car he would be asking for a million bucks as dowry and would prefer to have an arranged marriage so that he can bring more dowry in.sad.

Sophia how is the flu jab?

Big Sis Hope things went on well with you.

My most romantic evening would be if I am taken to a beach on a moon lit night.The moon and stars above our head and me n him singing a duet.Sigh

Chanda Re!Chanda Re!Kabhi Toh Zameen Par aa!Baitenge Baate Karenge!

means

"Oh Moon!Oh Moon!Please do come down!We will sit down and have a talk"

OOOey!I wish I had met a guy like that.Peps let me assure you I would never have had an arranged marriage in that case.Hugs all round.Its 7:20 am and my chores are waiting.

Spicy Pepper what was the movie?

I am glad you guys have a winter.It seems like a never ending summer over here.

Posted on 13 November 2008 @ 1:51 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

OOps !Someoneelse missed your message.I think all of you guys are great moms.Pepper if your lil princess doesn't like it please don't be like my mom who almost tied me,knocked me out and had to force the egg down my throat.She didn't gag my screams as she needed my mouth open to pour the egg in.After 15 days I had gained 3 kilos with the eggs and she had lost 5 kilos trying to feed me the eggs.LoL.

Posted on 13 November 2008 @ 1:55 (London time) - permalink

The movie was The ASSOCIATE! Whoopi goldberg, She is funny :) No eggs for my daughter apart from making cakes today and if I don't get in my bath soon I'm in trouble...YEA I GET TO KEEP THE SPY BOT (It is that eh!!!!!!:) peps over n out (:0) XXXXX

Posted on 13 November 2008 @ 10:9 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

After literally comodoing comodo atlast a lil breather for me.am taking a break.Hi everyone,have a great day!!Hugs,Bugs.Its 10.10 pm.Peps would have to see the movie sometime.

Posted on 13 November 2008 @ 16:42 (London time) - permalink

Ive got Indian time at the bottom of my screen have I got you right hunny its 23-28 Ur end now? I've got me American friends times down there to. TTM N TISHA XXXXXXXXXXX

Well I've rushed around, my little lady was washed dressed and fed in less than a hr, Poor woman said can I have a ciggy now????Your the boss love..."Am I" Said she "Your fired then, Till tomorrow! lol!!! Then I zoomed up the other end of island and did my activity's I made a Christmas star out of old wire hangers n tinsel...It looked really cool!:) I'm so pleased comodoing has stopped love, To stressful lets save spy bot! GO SPY BOT!!!!!(:0)

Posted on 13 November 2008 @ 18:8 (London time) - permalink

I've had a really busy week and now its time for wine n fun with me man...see my piccy well that's me tonight LOL!!!!!Hardly do I eva get a signal down there....snacumwacumdicdasterly!!!!!!!Catch ya all later alligators HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND LOVE MOI XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 14 November 2008 @ 17:33 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I'll have a wine with you Pepper!! I just got off night shifts!! I am going for steaks tonight with my hubby and my parents. It's a birthday supper for my mom and me (even though My Birthday is not until December). I'll order a glass of wine there and I'll tost to you Pepper (silently in my head!!! as I'm drinking the wine!!). Right now My feet are achey, my back is brakey and it's time for wakey wakey. Ha Ha I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!!

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

Posted on 15 November 2008 @ 21:22 (London time) - permalink

Cheers hunny!!!!Aglas of the vino always goes down well after the week rush, Cheers for the toast I'll clink glasses wiv ya, next time I have a glass XXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 16 November 2008 @ 11:48 (London time) - permalink

SVEEDISH AGAIN!!!! A glass good grief lack of sweep will do all the gobbledegook! :)

Posted on 16 November 2008 @ 11:50 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

The wine accidently turned into cherry whiskey paralizers, and I stayed till the end!!! I never ever get to do that anymore being a mommy and all.

Posted on 16 November 2008 @ 18:47 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey Just got into the forums.My head is whirling from all the questions I have been answering and asking.

MammmaMia and Smiles,I am glad things are getting better.

BigSis I Miss you.Get Well Soon.

Spicey Pepper Mwah.Babes you rock!!

Special Hugs for Tisha and her Lil Sis.Please keep us posted.

Special Hugs to Fade as well.was that a strong kick.;-)

Where is Birdy,Tisha,Diovan,Kinky,Wintry,Sophia and the rest of the gang?

Off to play with Baby again and hopefully will get to sleep later for a straight 4 hours.Bliss!

Posted on 23 November 2008 @ 23:52 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Well I just got here. Had a horrible weekend! and a major fight with my honey... it's 13:13 here and i am majorly stressed... 30th december is still so far away. i'm going insane!

Posted on 24 November 2008 @ 11:20 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

"I blame spybot myself I though he was a super hero?"

hahaha.

Maybe the taxi driver was trying to tell you that you were driving on the wrong side of the road? or that you were just about to run down a poor defenceless animal. Poor squirrel :(

Posted on 24 November 2008 @ 12:25 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey Wintry!

Just think relationships with out any differences would be so boring.Its all a part and parcel of being in love.I am sure things will get better.Hugs,Bugs

Posted on 24 November 2008 @ 14:5 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

My identity and my system has been hacked.I always suspected I had a delf connection to my system.I got a personal message on my personal ids about one of my posts in the forum.I could do with some hugs right now while I am securing my system again.

Posted on 24 November 2008 @ 16:52 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Huggies 2 u Buggies!

Yeah relationships would be boring but we're fighting over trivial things. I need hugs!

Posted on 24 November 2008 @ 18:22 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

((((((((HUGS))))))))

There you go Wintry! Feel any better?

Posted on 24 November 2008 @ 19:37 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Aaw thanx uncy phil! Feel much better!

Posted on 24 November 2008 @ 20:23 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

HUGS to all of you!!!!!

My first day at the office went well!!!!!!!!!!

Bugs, get the duck to help with the security(lol)

Posted on 24 November 2008 @ 21:15 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

http://www.dearcupid.org/question/why-does-my-boyfriend-always-comment-negatively-when.html

The above post is my beef for the day.

How does putting on makeup make a woman someone they are not????

How is it dishonest???

What reasoning is used to deduce this?

So I put on a white dress, red lipstick, and a blonde wig and I'm ACTUALLY Marilyn Monroe?

So I put on a red nose and big shoes and I'm a clown????

I'm not me. I disappear?

I no longer have at my core, standards, values, beliefs? I no longer have my identity? I no longer exsist?

*sideways look*

Well I'd like to become someone who has a poop load of muhlah in their bank account...just need to put on the proper make up and clothing...

Posted on 24 November 2008 @ 22:59 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Hugs to all who need one! Thanks for asking Bugs, she's doing fairly well right now. Ups and downs, ya know?

Fade, I'll have a peek at the post, you've got me curious!

Wintry, these things happen, as Bugs said, just choose your battles wisely. :)

Posted on 24 November 2008 @ 23:25 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Thanks Wintry for the hugs.

Hugs back at you.Men are necessary evil.We can't live with them.We can't live with out them.

In Jerry Maguire Reese says "I love the enemy".I couldn't agree more.;-).

Well for all its worth Make-up sex is amazing.:-)

Thanks MammaMia.May I please say how lovely it is to see you with a spring in your step.Hugs.I would need a miracle to get my PC alright again.Its fast racing towards a reformatting.I have become a sitting duck for the delf trojan.Grrrr...

Fade Every day when I read some of the posts at DC I value my husband more.lol.

I loved your answers for the post.You missed your calling.you would have made a great prosecutor.

Thank Goodness they haven't started saying wearing clothes makes us liars-yet.I am sure we will get a post one of these days.

Hugs from Bugs to Fade.

Thanks Tisha for the hug.woke up an hour back.Its 5:15 AM.I am there with you guys in spirit.My prayers are always there for you.Keep a joke book in handy.will really help.

Spicy Pepsy , BigSis, Birdy, Diovan, Kinky, Sophia, Smiles hugs to you guys too.am sorry if I missed out anyone.

Uncy Phil! Thanks for always being there with your loving but strict advice.

Off to speak agoo-agoo.

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 0:2 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

*grins* Well fanks Bugs!

I'm glad to hear how fabu you find your hubby. It warms my heart to know that there are still good, loving women who understand, value, and uphold a good, loving man.

So killer sexy! ;)

Sometimes, some of the things I read...just has me scratch my head.

Happiness is for each person to own. It doesn't rely on another, it comes from within.

If you are happy, at peace, and enjoy who you are, you don't really have time or the energy to complain and put up with crap.

I know most days, we, the Uncles and Aunts, who do truly care for others and who want to make the world a better, safer place, do our best by giving what we have to offer, which in most cases is sound advice, if not a sense of humour.

We so AWESOME!!

*Hugs all around*

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 0:15 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Well if we had to not wear clothes to show our true selves...the reality of how the average woman looks would kill alot of misconceived ideas of beauty. :P

Some men like the allusion of beauty, and some men like the idea of mystery.

I think beauty is more than blantant nudity that is pornography.

I believe far more men have a higher regard for women.

And that make up comment...maybe he equates women of porn and women who wear make up as the same. The allusion, the dream or the fantasy that men are drawn to so with this...make up becomes a stigma that is bad or evil.

It comes from somewhere...

The beauty and/or misplaced perceptions and ideas of the mind is fascinating.

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 0:24 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

It's 3am! I can't sleep. I tried answering some q's but my brain wont work. And the fight continued all through the night. Silent treatment will follow.

Fade I read the make-up post. I also wana be someone else! Seriously though, that chicks bf, is probably the abusive type.

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 1:2 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

It's a tell tale sign of an abusive man as so many books indicate on the subject. It was concerning.

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 4:58 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

HUGS to all!!!!! I just had lunch with the boss, oh it was such fun, looking into his eyes, flirting with him...I am starting to enjoy this! (lol) Best of all...I am going home with him tonight! Ha ha ha !!!!

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 11:42 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I thought I must just clear this incase somebody might read it and not know the back groound, the boss is my husband of many years.So please do not get me wrong, I am not encouraging flings or affairs with the boss (unless he is your husband).

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 11:48 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hi Mamma I am really happy for you.By the way my boss is so strict,honest and honorable that everyone quakes on seeing him in my office.I thank the lord for small favors.

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 15:26 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey Wintry !

How are you feeling now?Hugs,Bugs

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 15:42 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

LOVE AND HOPE by Leo Buscaglia

There is no medicine like hope, no tonic more powerful than the belief that every trauma has a solution. The ability to hope allows us to face the trials of daily life. It reminds us that no matter what happens, we will previal. No one need be a hopeless victim; few situations are completely without remedey. With hope we can change a ptotential tragedy into an achievement. If the situation won't change, we can change to meet the situation.

Lots of hugs,to all; to bed I go as it is getting up early tomorrow.

Big Sis, are you better yet?

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 19:29 (London time) - permalink

Good one, MammaMia!!! That is a keeper.

I just found another one from Leo too.

"Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy." --Leo Buscaglia

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 19:45 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

MamaMia...that is one sound role play adventure. :P

Posted on 25 November 2008 @ 20:31 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey Bugs, I'm wonderful! We kissed and made up yesterday. I gotta childproof the house today. 3 weeks with my 3 little brat nieces! It's gonna be great.

Posted on 26 November 2008 @ 3:33 (London time) - permalink

Hey guys just caught up on everything, Wintry hunny glad your ok now (((((((((HUGS)))))))))) Hi there my little wabbit fwiend buggies (((((((((HUGS))))))) for you and Tisha (((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) And MammaMia Those were truly wonderful words hunny and I'm so glad you are happier sweetheart, Hugs all around to everyone (:0) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 26 November 2008 @ 9:9 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

It's awesome to be an Auntie of little ones!

Glad about the kiss and make up.

Yo Bugs, the Babe is active this morning. I have three months to go and almost panicked this morning. Almost...

Everybody deserves to be happy. Even the idiots out there. ;)

Posted on 26 November 2008 @ 15:50 (London time) - permalink

Argggggg! daughter late home panic sets in, phone call!! A chemical had been poured down a drain BY A TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gave off vapours and some children inhaled the fumes...They are planing to knock down the school to build a new one, I nearly saved them a job of knocking it down...Thankfully she is ok, But anyone knows chemicals should be removed of in the correct manner surely for fook sake, I want to use a lot of bad language right now. DOPEY TWATS! PHEW!!!!!THANK GOODNESS FOR THIS THRED GOT THAT OFF MY CHEST!

3mths to go fade I had no idea, good grief I must be blind hope everything is ok hun...N YEA LET THE IDIOTS BE HAPPY TO WHOOO!!!!!(:0)

Posted on 26 November 2008 @ 17:19 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hugs to everyone around.

Fade I am glad things are fine.Please do take it easy.I fell in my 7th month of pregnancy.The Lord saved me and Lil Bugsy that day.I pray for the lord's protection for you and the little one.:-)

Spicey Pepsy! That is SHOCKING! I am glad your daughter is doing fine.Being a teacher who are supposed to be role models surely she was supposed to know better than to pour the chemical down the drain.I hope the other children are ok too.

I thank you Peps so much for starting this thread.Really nice idea.Does a mad dance along with Peps.

Guys I have a feeling lil Bugsy is teething.Can anyone share their experiences.Whew

Posted on 26 November 2008 @ 17:51 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey the rest of the gang,Where are you guys?

Mamma and wintry glad to know you guys are doing well.

Posted on 26 November 2008 @ 18:10 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Bugs many years since I last had to deal with a teething problem personally, but tea-gel on the gums worked wonders.

Teething ring chilled in the deep freeze was a good one too rub the gums with and keep the some syrup handy for the odd fever; be careful of ear infections ...they sometimes have a nasty habit of going with teething.

Good luck, it does not last forever...enjoy all the pains of motherhood, it stays a wonderful learning curve, even when they are bigger, we still learn. Lots of hugs to you and the little one! The most wonderful gift you can give a child at anytime is: LOVE

Posted on 26 November 2008 @ 20:42 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I gave my sons baby tylenol and a cold bagel to munch on, along with some frozen corn, peas or carrots, the small pieces but after they have a couple of teeth.

Also a wet cloth that has sat in a baggie in the freezer, or some trusted frozen veggies in a zip lock have helped.

Posted on 26 November 2008 @ 21:36 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hi Smiles and Fade the teething ring really helped.

Here I am sitting today in front of my computer, my eyes filled with tears and heart filled with prayers for my fellow Mumbaiites.

I cannot comprehend or digest the sick mind that perpetrated the attack.I grieve for the parents who lost their children,the wives/husbands who lost their spouses,the children who have lost their parents all in the snap of a finger.

I am not sure if we are still safe or not.The sources have been extremely vague.All we know is what we see from TV stations and hear from Radio channels.

What kind of a world are we living in?Has the human mind become so deranged that it has lost all sense of sanity and lost the value of precious life?

Please Please have us in your prayers.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/11/26/india.attacks/index.html

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 4:48 (London time) - permalink

sweety I'm praying for you and all those people that have been brutishly killed and wounded you are right what is our world coming to, You are in my thought and prayers (((((((((HUGS)))))))))) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 9:1 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

The terrorists attacked mostly Britishers and Americans.My mind has gone numb with helplessness.

Please check out this article if you have any relatives/friends living in Mumbai.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/11/27/mumbai_terrorist_attacks/

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 13:3 (London time) - permalink

Bugs, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone in Mumbai. I hope that things are resolved quickly now, with no more loss of life.

It's so awful that things like this happen; just stay safe and hug your family tighter.

xxxx

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 13:53 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

HUGS TO ALL

BUGS, lots of hugs to you in particular. I hope and trust that you and your family are safe. Give little Bugsy extra hugs. I read that the SOuth AFrican AIrlines send extra planes today to rescue crew and passengers. Gosh, it is terrible. THis world is not safe and we need to really learn from all this to value life and appreciate our loved ones. My thoughts and prayers are with all those who have suffered losses.

Bugs, always remember you are not alone out there, we on DC are here for you and you are in our thoughts and prayers. Hi, girl, stay psoitive and most of all, stay safe.

Somebody once said: " There are so many ways to positively influence behavior. WHy do we resort to one that wounds and even has the power to destroy?"

As Nelson Mandela ( our dear MADIBA) said:" I hope there can be more PEACE in this world"!

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 15:23 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

HUGS TO YOU BUGS... My thoughts are with all who have suffered a loss. Just know there are Gods who are looking down upon us and have not wished this upon anyone.

This world is a dark and dangerous place at times, but someday peace may be upon us and we can live tolerantly of each other.

In the meantime.. I've got three bratz hanging around me.. I love spoiling them. Finally done my xmas shopping too..

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 16:5 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Just want to offer my support and comfort to ya Bugs. *Huuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggsssssssssssss*

Sometimes, the free agency of others can effect us too much.

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 16:23 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

And I'm envious of you Wintry for having your xmas shopping done. Awesome and organized people like you make me tremble. ;)

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 16:24 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Sorry Fade.. But I hate the xmas rush, and I only have a couple of people on my prezzie list. I'd do yours, but I don't shop twice.. Sowi!!!

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 16:42 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Okay I gotta go cook!! For the little one's. Then it's off to bed for them and me relaxing in the tub.

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 16:43 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

:P No worries. I normally have my done by November end. I go tomorrow. ;)

A soak in the tub sounds divine...I might go take one myself.

Peace.

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 16:54 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Ugh, what is it with kids not wanting to sleep?

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 18:38 (London time) - permalink

I think its payback for when we were kids lol!!!!!I told ya so! said my mother, PFFFFFFFF! U only need a little hammer hunny LOL!!!!!!JOKING B4 I GET HATE MAIL! A mallet (:0) oooh watch out my nosey little girl is reading :)

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 19:14 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I had an active imagination as a kid...I'd invent alot of weird contraptions to help me fly, run faster, I'd travel places or back in time...so it kept the brain going even when it was past bedtime. Fun times. ;)

It's much more interesting...when they become teens... OH MY!!

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 19:31 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Pepper that's too friggen funny!! My Mom's Curse always was "I hope each one of you girls have a child exactly like yourself!!" (she had 3 girls) and she always waved her pointer finger at us when she cursed it too!! lmao, Now that I think back.... My dad put us up to most of our mischief... We were innocent I swear!! LOL! OK guilty as charged with a little slice of innocents. Ain't it funny though that sometimes the husband can be the biggest child of them ALL!(My dad is a kid at heart still to this day)

***Laughing so hard I have teers in my eyes*** when I think about her stomping down to our bedroom & smacking that old wooden spoon on the dresser till it broke then yelling "That could of been your ASS" LOL! Too funny, the poor woman will never live these things down, what makes it even funnier is she's only 4foot 12inches (according to her because she claims it makes her sound taller than 5 feet tall) OHHHHH the joys of childhood and parenting, I've gotten my payback I'm sure!!

Posted on 27 November 2008 @ 19:39 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Lol pepper, i could use that.. At least I'm not their mother, they'd be buried within a week hehe.

Well they finally got to sleep, all 3 of them on MY bed.. Now I'm sleeping in the spare room.

I don't mind the oldest one, she's 5 and a very happy, obedient child. The other two.. let's just say, terrible two's and terrible three's.

Save me, I got the kids nit just for 3 weeks... No, no no, I'm a sucker, my sis and her husband are going to spain and decided they want to stay longer, so I've got the kiddies for christmas! Goodbye peaceful and quiet christmas at the bf's parents! Hello toys scattered on the floor, dirty kitchen, waking up at 4 in the morning to open prezzies.

Well I'm off to bed, need the energy tomorrow.

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 0:11 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Wintry, that is where all the beauty in life is!! The hell you described is heaven to me! You are blessed to be privleged enough to spend christmas with these great little minds! 2 is the funnest age because they are trying to develop a personality of their own; when they want to do everything themself; When the answer to everything is NO (because it wasn't their idea; learning the beauty of compromise- and when they are 3 where it's my way or I will lay on the floor and scream until your head explodes as long as people keep trying to make me stop screamint!!! - and Awe 5 years old is sweet so honest and innocent (especially the first of the family) so cool, calm and relaxed (except when provoked by younger siblings)

They aren't really spending christmas without their kids?? are they??? You're toyin' with me, right!!

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 3:6 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Oh well, I'll be used to it. And you're on the ball with all three of them, only thing is, girls are much more whinier than boys. But their sweet and I love them to bits.

Yeah they really are spending christmas without their kids, which I don't mind, because seeing my nieces sleep this morning, while drinking much needed coffee, I really don't mind.

I guess it's time for my sister to take a break, much needed one at that, because her hubby's kids will be with them the moment they get back.

So while the little ones are sleeping, I'm doing a quick e-mail check and skimming through the answers. HUGS TO ALL!!!

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 5:22 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey Everyone,

Things are a lil better at the moment.Though everyone are tight lipped about what's really happening.

This is the latest news.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/30_hostages_rescued_from_Oberoi_hotel/articleshow/3767649.cms

My dear Aunts who made sure I don't go deep into shock by always being there for me through your kind words and hugs.I can't thank you guys enough.:-).Hugs all around.

Guys I love reading the forums.I kick started my day today with a cup of tea and reading your bubbly posts.Enough to revive anyone's spirits I say.:-).

By the way moms are same all over the world.Seems like my mom wanted me to have a girl and is heart broken that I have a boy.Hee Hee.She is asking my closest sis if I am planning on having another kid.LOL.

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 6:12 (London time) - permalink

Bugs hunny that wont stop until you do, And when I mean do I mean have the little girl LOL!!!!! So get going chick! practice makes perfect and its soooooooooo much fun (:0)

When my first born was 2 he was a nightmare we used to have tantrums everywhere and well me Id walk away and pretend he wasn't with me! HA! He used to get up of the floor in the super market and get really cross because Id walked off, But I've got such a wicked sense of humour all I could do was laugh, And then he would be laughing and stamping his feet at the same time..Truly funny when all the other shoppers are just staring thinking you have the devil child with you. LOL!!!! (:0) STILL TRY'S IT NOW AT 26 PFFFFF!!!!!!(:0)

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 9:43 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Pfft! A lady never tells.Hee Hee.

Now I know what to do when lil Bugsy starts throwing tantrums.something to ponder on.Great advice Spicey Sexy Pepsy!

Hugs everyone around.

After BigSis changed her pic I bet she is swamped with offers of dates.I have a vivid picture of her sorting through the millions of mails pestering her for a date.Am I right Big Sis of mine??

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 11:46 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

A big hug to all.

Attention:

Please send lots of hugs and flowers and love to Big Sis.

She has been to the doctor and is on antibiotics. She needs to be in bed and rest for a few days. We might not hear or see much from her, but PLEASE let us all keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

Get well soon Big Sis we are all missing you lots!

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 13:49 (London time) - permalink

Tiz ok hunny I made sure she wet her pants wiv laughter this mornin, Best thing for sickness laughter (:0)

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 14:46 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hugs to you all. I am so happy, never thought I would be able to say this again so soon, but yes, thanks to all of you for all your love and support.

Fred Donaldson said: " In trying to win, we feel a loss. Feeling the loss, we see we are one. Seeing we are one, we desire to play. In begining to play, we open to love."

I am so thankful and so happy!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 21:11 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

PRY 646

Who is Fred Donaldson?

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 21:21 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Phil... my memory...PRY 646, a registration number to one of your father's cars...(NSU)????????

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 21:34 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Correct! But it was his moped. You're drunk - I can tell!

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 21:58 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Drunk???? Define please!

(lol)

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 22:32 (London time) - permalink

sweety i no were ur coming from Im dwunk 2oooooooooooo!!!!!!!():) if that went wrong its cause im on my mates silly computor, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So pleased to see you laughing and happy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

Posted on 28 November 2008 @ 23:16 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I won't be popping in for a couple of days, received very bad news last night.

If by Christmas, I'm still not back online, Merry Christmas to all of you.

HUGS TO ALL

Posted on 29 November 2008 @ 6:1 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Those of you who'd like to e-mail me, my e-mail address is on my column. Love ya all

Posted on 29 November 2008 @ 6:3 (London time) - permalink

oh baby hope your ok love my prayers are with you XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 29 November 2008 @ 14:28 (London time) - permalink

HI ALL THANK YOU AND BIG ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))To all who have given me get well wishes last week, I'm on the mend and feeling soooooooooooo much stronger THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE ME XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 15 December 2008 @ 15:15 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey Pepper,

I am so glad to hear you are on the mend.Keep those hot fluids going in.Waify hugs,Bugs

Posted on 16 December 2008 @ 15:9 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I wanted to write this message before I just go to sleep.

Pepper! you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life.

I am glad I got to meet you in this site.I feel blessed to have a friend like you.

You are an angel.With out wings.Just check in the back anyways.am not too sure.

I missed you too much.I saw Pepper in the spice garden at Munnar.I had a smile on my face.That's the kind of person you are.

you bring a smile any day and add cheer to every one around.

God bless you Peps!

Posted on 16 December 2008 @ 19:53 (London time) - permalink

OHHHHHH! Thank you sweetheart, (nope no wings hun) LOL!!!!!!!What a lovely thing to see first thing in the morning those kind words...You are the nicest little wabbit I have had the pleasure to meet hunny and you bring a huge smile to my face and I've missed you very much GOD BLESS YOU HUNNY XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 17 December 2008 @ 8:35 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Whatever happened to the season of goodwill to all men?

(:o)

Posted on 17 December 2008 @ 19:54 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Men in the proper sense of the word, hell no problem.

To an ahole, asking alot of most women, to be realistic Phil.

Posted on 17 December 2008 @ 20:1 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I love a woman that speaks her mind.

Posted on 17 December 2008 @ 20:31 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Oh yah sure. You Smooth talker you. :P

Posted on 17 December 2008 @ 20:52 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Besides, I had my say. He's an idiot and everytime he speaks now, I grow bored. He has no depth or weight to what he says, at least to me.

So I give a rat's ass.

Back to helping people. I'm happiest when I can make a true difference, even more so when someone can hear how sincere I am and how much I truly want for their happiness.

Tis the Season indeed.

Posted on 17 December 2008 @ 20:56 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BjXdxrqWE34

Posted on 17 December 2008 @ 21:6 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

*laughs* That is so awesome!

Posted on 17 December 2008 @ 21:21 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Lil bugsy has just slept.am almost crawling with tiredness.

I would just like to know do people never get tempted.I am confused and scared now.Am I weird?

Good grief!

Let go of all the problems guys.Its the season.In the spirit of Christmas forgive.

Uncy Phil is English charm at its very best.Almost all the English guys I have met are very cute talkers.

Posted on 17 December 2008 @ 21:59 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

HUGS to ALL of YOU!

I am enjoying my holiday. Having lots of fun. Thinking about you guys, and had to go online to quickly say "hallo" and see how you are doing.

Fade, I am happy to hear about your baby boy; boys are very special, bond so much more with there mothers. Hope you enjoy the last few weeks before the nappy changing and sleepless nights will start. Get some good rest!

Uncle Phil, I love your new avatar! Hmmm....sailing, sailing home!!!Where is Birdy? I feel like singing.

Bugs, good to see you are back from your holiday. Hope you and hubby and Bugsy had a good time. Any good news we can expect in a few weeks? I am sure, Bugsy will be happy, not nice to be alone!(lol)

Tisha, my thoughts are with you and your sister.

Big Sis, where are you? Missing you here on the forum!

Diovan, it is good to see you have not lost your spirit or your whip!

Pepper, I am happy to hear you are better, keep taking those vitamins!

Oh, dear to all of you, keep well and remember the words of Norman Vincent Peale:

" If you think you have given enough, think again. There is always more to give and someone to give it to".

Lots of hugs!

Posted on 17 December 2008 @ 22:8 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Thank Ya Mamma. *hugs back*

We doing fine on this dysfunctional family site.

Enjoy your holiday...jeesh.

Or Mommy spanks. :P

;)

Posted on 18 December 2008 @ 1:1 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I am feeling sleepy.My wisdom tooth is giving me trouble.I pray for a new year on DC with lesser posts about all the things that all of us seem to find wrong.I noticed one funny thing.All of us think alike.

Bugs goes off to count sheep.No way!will just read a book.Much safer.Hee Hee.

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 21:17 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Ouch on the wisdom tooth thingie. I find now that I'm pregnant, I can't handle such topics of pain and gore...

Hopefully it's in recovery? The mouth heals faster than most of the body so...won't be long.

Enjoy the read and Happy Dreaming Sweet Bugs.

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 21:47 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I am going MIA for a few days.I need to think a lot before taking any decisions.I am pretty impulsive.I need to change it.

United we stand,divided we fall.Please take care of Mr.Banker on the she-devil thread.He needs a lot of support and affection from all of us.

Am off to read some books again.Hopefully that will make my boiling brain cells cool down a little.

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 17:36 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Good. Always good to step back before letting our temper rule our brains. I'm the same way FYI. ;)

Enjoy the reading break. I will be here, pissing of many, awaiting your return.

*Grins*

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 17:45 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Look after yourself Bugs and read some good books! :-)

I could not agree more with the statement

'United we stand, divided we fall'

It is so very true.

Hugs

xxx

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 17:47 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I don't know what gives you that idea Gabby - she's still on my list of buddies.

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 18:24 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Smiles has not been banned. I checked her profile page and it's all still there...active, up and running. I was informed that she had trouble accessing the site, but got back on.

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 19:21 (London time) - permalink

Everyone take a great deep breath and RELAX. Don't rush to decisions that might be later regretted. Just let a little bit of time flow by and BREATHE.

(Can anyone tell I've been trying out a bit of yoga?)

Diovan, don't worry too much either, I'm sure things will settle down if we all just take a breather when we need one....

Remember that we are all human with flaws and opinions and sometimes these collide in odd ways. Remember too that some people need professional help; we can only do what we can do. We cannot take on the weight of the world, no matter how much we might want to help... 'kay?

xxxx

Posted on 2 January 2009 @ 20:24 (London time) - permalink

yea she is back!!!!!!!!Thank the heavens (:0) LOVE YOU HUN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 3 January 2009 @ 10:12 (London time) - permalink

eyeswideopeneyeswideopen, posted over a year ago

I'm gone for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose. My football teams lose and now people are bailing on the site, sheesh Happy fucking New Year! I need a Tylanol.....

Posted on 3 January 2009 @ 14:41 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Happy New Year to you too Eyes - you got any spares of those things?

Posted on 3 January 2009 @ 14:46 (London time) - permalink

A whole damn bottle...at least you're still here Unk. What is going on around here? I purposely stayed away from the She-devil post but it seemed pretty well under control so what am I missing, why is Bugs upset?

Posted on 3 January 2009 @ 15:4 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Yes I am - you won't get rid of me that easily!

I answered the she devil post but wish I hadn't. Just about every time I look at the site there's a bunch of follow ups from it.

Bugs has got a bee in her bonnet about people who she considers her friends being banned from the site and is fighting their corner - not that they need it from what I've seen of them!

I don't think you're missing anything of any great importance!

Posted on 3 January 2009 @ 16:35 (London time) - permalink

hummm okay then, I blame the holidays, makes people crazy...not me tho' nope not a bit twitch twitch

Posted on 3 January 2009 @ 18:1 (London time) - permalink

Im here tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (:0)

Posted on 4 January 2009 @ 11:22 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.171861999999237!