New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Mastersteaking

Go to latest mesage in thread

Mastersteaking

TELLULAHTELLULAH, posted over a year ago

Did anyone see the staek and kidney post. How funny!!! wonder why it got stopped so soon.

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 10:1 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

BigSisBigSis, posted over a year ago

I'm hpoing I don't get a rollockin' for moderating it!

Like I said on the thread, 'I don't think I'll ever be able to face another cake and sidney pudding ever again'!

: ^ (

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 11:10 (London time) - permalink

TELLULAHTELLULAH, posted over a year ago

OOps! I smelt steak wrong.

I like those posts, they can be really funny and laughter is the best medicine in the world.

Its lovely being able to help some of the guys that come to this site with thier problem's. But they can get very repetative (even though very important).

I know that when I was down a while ago, I came on here and watched what you lot were putting to some of the post's and it made me really laugh. I just imagined us all at a party like we had known each other for years, cracking each other up about stupid stuff. I know we get a little near the mark sometimes, but we get carried away laughing.

Surely thats a good thing.

I hope you dont get into trouble because your lovely, and make me smile.

Candy (Tellulah) XXX

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 11:37 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

LOL, Tellulah, I logged on as a mod, took one look at the steak and kidney pudding question, and logged off. What a chicken I am! Actually, why anyone would want to eat kidneys is beyond me, um, yuck!

But I did consider putting it through...there've been some entertaining, obviously fake, but still funny posts recently. The mushy peas was the clue.

And I love the picture of us all at a party, they'd have to call the police by the end, the laughter and hubbub would drive any neighbors crazy! Still waiting for the BBQ plans. Maybe we can prevail on Andrew to set something up when we hit the one million mark...

BigSis, I commend your courage and sense of humor for putting it through! My hat's off to you!

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 13:50 (London time) - permalink

Thanks so much both of you, but i'm hiding, let me know when the coast is clear.

Tisha, it's true you know, you see a question like that and you think to yourself, is it real or a hoax, would it stir up a commotion? Then I remebered the meat fetish thread, the Ferrari man and the golf balls ~ and how they made us all laugh, and Tellulah, you are absolutely 100% right....laughter is indeed the best medicine of all, I've always said that.

Now, what's on the menu for this evening, I wonder? Haven't had toad-in-the-hole for a long time, do they have that in The States?

xXx

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 15:44 (London time) - permalink

Pssst! BigSis! *looking around* okay, coast looks clear. I know I have to ask what toad-in-the-hole is, and I know that therell be a funny question about frogs in sex tomorrow, but what is it???

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 15:53 (London time) - permalink

Toad-in-the-hole, Tish, is sausages baked in the oven surrounded by a Yorkshire pudding. Google it and take a look. My grandkids love it, I clas it as one of the fun dishes for them.

Now I'm leggin' it, I can hear his footsteps!!

xXx

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 16:8 (London time) - permalink

I'll be over at 7, hmmmm, which wine will go best with that? Sounds yum!

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 16:22 (London time) - permalink

Any Tish, as long as it's alcoholic, if you bring white, It'll have to be a good expensive Chardonnay, I cannot stand cheap white plonk.

Or a nice full bodied red, such as Chateauneuf de Pape is out of this world, but as an everyday wine, I go for Blossom Hill, Californian Zinfandel Rose`, nicely chilled.

In fact, I might just go out and get one now.

See you at 7.

xXx

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 16:35 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

What about me am I invited I like yorkie pud n toad in hole....That would make a funny question!!!!

Dear aunts I have this reacuring problem and Im hoping you can help, You see It all started with the feel of me sausage, And it then progressed and I just cant seem to get me toad in me hole, Its really giving me the wind in me willows now Im not coping at all well, Can any of you beautiful creatures ofer me some advice thankyou so much in advance Toad Of Toad Hall

You all make I laugh loves ya all XXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 17:34 (London time) - permalink

How about a nice Shiraz or old vine Zinfandel? Might go well with the sausages... I love love love Yorkshire pudding.

Will there be sticky toffee pudding for dessert, with sauce? Now I'm hungry!

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 17:37 (London time) - permalink

Mandy, we were posting at the same time!!!! You didn't post the coffee keyboard warning, though, you goose!!!! Wiping the screen off is getting very boring!!!

I expect that dessert should be spotted dick instead...

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 17:50 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!KEYBOURD WARNING! KEEP COFFEE AWAY FROM COMPUTOR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV ME XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 2 May 2008 @ 18:54 (London time) - permalink

Spotted Dick! Now there's a question for us;

*As written by one with problem before it's been moderated*

so im 19 n ther was this guy rite ? well he was lking at me n i fort he mst reely fncy me rite ?so my frend wnt ovr to him n sed...wochoo lking at my m8 like dat 4 ?

n he sed......i want er cuz i reely fncy er .n my frend sed well y dnt u ask er out den ?

so den he came ova to me n e arksd me 2 go out wiv him . so i went to de pictures wiv im . den we went bak 2 his house rite ?

we got kissin n all dat kinda stuff .den he sed we shud hav sex .n den we got undress ok ? wen he took his pants of i saw he had a spotted dick . wat i want 2 no is if i ad sex wiv him does dat meen i will hav ad my just deserts ? i mean de proof is in de puddin rite ?

sorry dis woz a bit long but im reely sacred dat i culd catch summink . is ther sum cream i shuld put on his spotted dick nex time we av sex ? thnx for de advise.

Posted on 3 May 2008 @ 0:32 (London time) - permalink

I'm crying with laughter.... Speechless...thank goodness its too late for coffee...

Posted on 3 May 2008 @ 4:30 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Oh my sis u sannd jst lke caf tate! wen u txt tho lke dat m8 u mke I soooooooooooooooo smile CU L8R" XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX WEMEMBA DA COFFEE WARNIN!!!!!!!!!!!!(:0)

Posted on 3 May 2008 @ 13:41 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.1406283000033!