New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244966 questions, 1084314 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Do Not Judge

Go to latest mesage in thread

Do Not Judge

Fatherly AdviceFatherly Advice, posted over a year ago

Have you ever noticed that posts that ask you not to judge are usually saying, "I'm doing everything I can think of to ruin my life, and I don't understand why it hurts so much."

Posted on 27 July 2018 @ 17:49 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

It’s a great observation, FA.

“I cannot figure out how to get out of the bind I’m in without changing my choices, so please just affirm my choices and offer me a magic wand, please.”

Posted on 30 July 2018 @ 2:10 (London time) - permalink

Sam WilsonSam Wilson, posted over a year ago

Ive also noticed that and get where you come from but coming from a guy whos also undergoing Love Problems, when you encounter matters with the heart sometimes it is easier to believe that a wave of a wand, a few magic words, and hoping could fix your problems.

Its tough to hold out hope, to believe that tomorrow will be better...sometimes we forget that we have to solve our own problems. Having the change of heart and mind to make better choice in the future is scary...especially if we lack assurance that everything is gonna be alright. I know it sometimes sound that we are not listening but eventually we'll get there believe it...it may end badly or it may not but sometimes people are to blind to see the way when they are blind with emotion.

So yeah, I know that we sometimes sound stubborn and not listen to common sense, but please have patience. We're slow but eventually will all learn in our own time.

Posted on 5 October 2018 @ 13:53 (London time) - permalink

N91N91, posted over a year ago

‘Do not judge me as I cheat on my partner then get angry at the advice i receive’

Posted on 25 December 2018 @ 7:28 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125000100000307!