New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Been away

Go to latest mesage in thread

Been away

NikitaNikita, posted over a year ago

Hi everyone, I havent been here for a few days. One of my friends died from cancer recently and Ive been feeling like shit. It was such a shock because even though she had had an operation to remove the tumour, she was, so we all thought, recovering. She even went out at Xmas and had a great time then suddenly, she started feeling ill and had to go back to hospital where her family was told she had a week to live. Just like that. Its so unfair. Anyway, just thought Id say hello and Ill be back soon, if anyones missed me;)

Posted on 10 February 2007 @ 19:26 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

Honey, I totally empathise with you. Losing somebody close is always a shock, regardless of 'expecting' their death or not. Allow it out on here if you need to, that is what we are all here for. Give yourself time to grieve, and I hope you can stay strong. AND if you can't stay strong, or just plain old don't want to we are all here for you.

Missed ya babe...

big hugs.

xxx

Posted on 10 February 2007 @ 19:59 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

8[

Posted on 10 February 2007 @ 20:28 (London time) - permalink

stinastina, posted over a year ago

Hi Nik,

I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I'm not sure that anything anyone says will make you feel better, but I wanted to say that if you need to talk about it, we're here! (I would have written earlier, but don't have time to really visit DC on the weekends). It sounds like your friend was at least able to enjoy life shortly before she passed. I think that has to be at least some comfort to you - to know that she was doing well and didn't have to endure years of suffering like some people do. Reflect on the good times you all had. It will hurt for a while, but you will feel better in time. *hugs*

Posted on 12 February 2007 @ 14:3 (London time) - permalink

NikitaNikita, posted over a year ago

Thank you all for your kind posts. it means a lot to me really. Im going to the funeral on Wednesday. There's going to be so many there. She was very popular and you're right Stina. She had a great time before she died and was never down or moaned. I think once the funeral is over it'll be easier. Thanks again. *hugs back*

Posted on 12 February 2007 @ 17:37 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140624499996193!