New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Favourite ever question

Go to latest mesage in thread

Favourite ever question

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

Just curious if anyone else has a favourite ever question? One that stood out or really made you think "hmmmm".

Not sure why but this one really stuck out at the time as being kind of creepy:

http://www.dearcupid.org/question/chinese-takeaway.html

Possibly because everyone has a local chinese takeaway and it's easy to imagine it could have been their local. I wonder what happened?

Any questions that stick out for you?

A.

Posted on 9 February 2007 @ 14:24 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

stinastina, posted over a year ago

You're right, Andrew, it's pretty of creepy. I wonder what happened, too, since she never responded...

The question that sticks out most to me is this one, "My wife won't learn how to cook properly. Does she not love me enough?":

http://www.dearcupid.org/question/my-wife-wont--learn-how-to-cook.html

I think his last line sums up everything pretty well, "i still feel bad that she doesnt love me enough to want to know how to cook." I couldn't get over that. It even made me wonder if it was a real question because it's so ridiculous.

Posted on 9 February 2007 @ 14:42 (London time) - permalink

vina_101vina_101, posted over a year ago

I have no favoutie question (yet) but That Chinese takeaway one was pretty interesting. I used to live in Essex and there was a Chinese takeway right down the road from where I lived. Wouldn't it be funny if it was the same one? I didn't notice any 14 year olds in there so I doubt it.

Posted on 9 February 2007 @ 18:15 (London time) - permalink

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

Stina, that is a curious one. My guess is that it's real... Most of my guy-friends are the cooks in their relationships but I know that most of them would find it a real bonus if their girlfriends were a good cook!

So it is real important to some guys.

Posted on 9 February 2007 @ 18:21 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.1406305000055!