New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > heebie jeebies

Go to latest mesage in thread

heebie jeebies

, posted over a year ago

I find this disturbing. Why would a pelican feel the need to swallow a pigeon?

Am I the only one who thinks the world and the environment is severly messed up?

http://video.sympatico.msn.com/v/en-ca/v.htm?g=A067BB74-BFB7-4099-9BDB-2B4B723A19FB,F08EA20E-28DD-47BF-808B-FC2A06072371,3CD83A9A-38C3-4B56-A673-AB94C0A6E704&t=c2075&f=37/81&p=ENCAifilm_ENCAother1&fg=

Posted on 25 January 2007 @ 16:47 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Geebus! That is friggin disturbing! What the hell?!? And the pigeon kept on wiggling inside too, trying to get out! What are those people doing?!?! Shouldn't they have tried to scare the pelican to release that poor bird!

What was wrong with that pelican?!?! I was watching and watching, thinking that the pelican would release it... [sobs]

Posted on 25 January 2007 @ 19:0 (London time) - permalink

stinastina, posted over a year ago

eww - i'm not even going to watch that. i can't stand to see animals in pain (that includes eating each other...especially in unnatural ways like this). i'm with martini, "shouldn't they have tried to scare the pelican to release that poor bird!"

Ugh. I want to puke now and I didn't even watch it! Thanks Malyce. :P

Posted on 25 January 2007 @ 20:6 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I didn't finish watching it...it was scary as all heck as well as revolting. Why did they tape it? Why didn't they do something?

It just gives me a baaaaaddddddd feeling about the world and it's state.

Posted on 25 January 2007 @ 23:31 (London time) - permalink

WendygWendyg, posted over a year ago

Ugh.. I didnt like that one bit... I happen to have a bit of a passion for penguins so knew that I perhaps shouldnt have started to watch that...

Poor penguin and poor pelican... Dont know why he did it, cant be the natural thing to do, and lets face it, it looked as though at one point the pelican was in distress anyway at trying to get the penguin in or out...

So yes what were those people doing ? I could never stand and watch even if there wasnt anything I could do, I wouldnt be able to bare to see that.. some people really do make me wonder.

Posted on 26 January 2007 @ 12:15 (London time) - permalink

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

For one WHY are there Pelican's in St James Park, London...it is hardly the natural environment for them and two, did it actually swallow it or spit it out cos the film ended?

Nasty...

Posted on 26 January 2007 @ 12:19 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey Wendy, I think you meant Pigeon instead of Penguin. I think the environment of London is too warm for Penguins... 8]

However, on a similar note, it would be a feat for the pelican to try to swallow a penguin whole! 8X

Posted on 26 January 2007 @ 16:28 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124990199998138!