New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Autumn Leaves

Go to latest mesage in thread

Autumn Leaves

, posted over a year ago

Hi everyone...

Just back for the moment. I think I know what's my problem. I can be quite insensitive sometimes. Well, I'll keep it short, I apologize for some of the things I may have said to upset some of you, possibly even attacked/countered some of your beliefs. Objective advice is what is really needed. Understandable. Some members have told me they like my bluntness and cockiness, but I also agree that tact and compassion is something to dish out, and if I cannot make myself say something to help someone, rather than possibly belittling them, then next time, I'll just skip it altogether.

I thought, what if someone close to me came for advice? What if that person was emotionally unstable or emotionally compromised? What if s/he needed to vent, possibly receive some support even if his/her dilemma's are so simple and easily solvable? So should I treat everyone like a younger sister and/or younger brother? I wouldn't want to make a younger sister of brother unhappy.

So that is my conclusion. I will still however be liberally open, just won't curse as I used to, and will try not to be so insensitive. As I said in a post on the main site, I bet Andrew sometimes have the itching urge to delete my account... 8]

-li

Posted on 18 July 2006 @ 23:1 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

I always like reading your posts!

Posted on 18 July 2006 @ 23:8 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

Here, here - and you can (and DO, give good advice, and you are entertaining to boot!!) I'm sure I am not alone in saying you have been missed!

Posted on 19 July 2006 @ 6:48 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I second that ,GLAD you have not lost that Martini spark,I am one of the aunts that missed your entertaining liberal posts!!!

Posted on 19 July 2006 @ 7:28 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I have to admit, Martini...many of your postings have me chuckle and laugh aloud while drinking my morning coffee. I too, have missed your lively, engaging comments. Nice to have you back on board!

Posted on 19 July 2006 @ 7:35 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I've missed your posts too and often like your honest and frank answers, glad to see you back!

Posted on 19 July 2006 @ 16:2 (London time) - permalink

WendygWendyg, posted over a year ago

Hey Martini.. welcome back you little devil! tee hee... I must say when i first used to read some of your answers I was like heck whats he on about.. then i got used to them and enjoyed them and indeed found many quite amusing!

:o)

Posted on 19 July 2006 @ 18:37 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Thanks everyone... 8]

Posted on 20 July 2006 @ 20:42 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125000100000761!