New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Joke

Go to latest mesage in thread

Joke

, posted over a year ago

Barry woke up after the annual office Christmas party with a pounding headache, cotton-mouthed and utterly unable to recall the events of the preceding evening.

After a trip to the bathroom, he made his way downstairs, where his wife put some coffee in front of him.

"Mary," he moaned, "tell me what happened last night. Was it as bad as I think it might have been?"

"Even worse," she said, her voice oozing scorn. "You made a complete arsehole of yourself.

You succeeded in antagonising the entire board of directors and you insulted the Chairman of the company, right to his face."

"He's an asshole," Barry said. "I wouldn't Piss on him if he was on fire."

"You did," came the reply. "And he fired you on the spot."

"Well, f... him then" said Barry.

"I did". said Mary, "You're back at work on Monday............."

Posted on 1 May 2009 @ 13:36 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

A man died and went to Heaven.

As he stood in front of the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks

behind St Peter.

He asked, 'What are all those clocks?'

St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on earth has a

Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock move.'

'Oh', said the man. 'Whose clock is that?'

'That's Mother Teresa's', replied St. Peter. 'The hands have never moved,

indicating that she never told a lie.'

'Incredible', said the man. 'And whose clock is that one?'

St. Peter responded, 'That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved

twice, telling us that Abraham told only two lies in his entire life.'

'Where's Gordon Brown's clock?' asked the man.

'Brown's clock is in Jesus's office.

*He's using it as a ceiling fan.'*

Posted on 10 May 2009 @ 18:21 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Marriage Warning

After being married for 35 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day & said,

"Honey, 35 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed & watched a 10-inch black & white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot & sexy 19 year-old gal. Now I have a $ 650,000 home, a $55,000 car, nice big bed & plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 54 year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of the bargain".

My wife is a very reasonable woman.

She told me to go out & find a hot, 19 year-old gal & she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed & watching a 10-inch black & white TV.

Aren't older women great?

They really know how to solve your mid-life crisis.

Posted on 18 June 2009 @ 21:52 (London time) - permalink

ladydelaladydela, posted over a year ago

hmmm ya know this seems a lot like "the circle" to me is this a bar?

Posted on 22 June 2009 @ 2:22 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I suppose it's a case of rags to riches to rags again! So maybe it's a circle of sorts!

Posted on 22 June 2009 @ 16:33 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Standard Operating Procedures released today

BBQ RULES We are about to enter the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ, the following chain of events are put into motion:

Routine...

(1) The woman buys the food.

(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert ..

(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill -drink in hand.

(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.

Here comes the important part:

(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

More routine...

(6) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.

(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another drink while he flips the meat

Important again:

(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN..

More routine...

(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.

(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:

(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.

(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed 'her night off', and upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

Posted on 23 June 2009 @ 16:20 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

One Liners:

My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night she used me to time an egg.

It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass!

Last night my wife met me at the front door. She was wearing a sexy negligee. The only trouble was, she was coming home.

A girl phoned me and said, 'Come on over. There's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home!

A hooker once told me she had a headache.

I went to a massage parlor. It was self-service.

If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all.

I was making love to this girl and she started crying I said, 'Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?' She said, 'No, I hate myself now.'

I knew a girl so ugly that she was known as a two-bagger. That's when you put a bag over your head in case the bag over her head comes off.

I knew a girl so ugly... they use her in prisons to cure sex offenders.

My wife is such a bad cook, if we leave dental floss in the kitchen the roaches hang themselves.

I'm so ugly I stuck my head out the window and got arrested for mooning.

The other day I came home and a guy was jogging, naked. I asked him, 'Why?' He said, 'Because you came home early.'

My wife's such a bad cook, the dog begs for Alka-Seltzer.

I know I'm not sexy. When I put my underwear on I can hear the Fruit-of-the-Loom guys giggling.

My wife is such a bad cook, in my house we pray after the meal.

My wife likes to talk on the phone during sex; last night she called me from Chicago.

My family was so poor that if I hadn't been born a boy, I wouldn't have had anything to play with.

Posted on 22 July 2009 @ 0:1 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Lol hardyharha. har. thank you.

Posted on 22 July 2009 @ 2:9 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife.

Tearfully she explained, "It's the druggist. I had to call multiple times, this morning, before he would even answer the phone and then he insulted me terribly."

Immediately, the husband drove downtown to confront the druggist and demand an apology.

Before he could say more than a word or two, however, the druggist said "Now, just a minute, listen to my side of it. This morning the alarm failed to go off, so I was late getting up. I went without breakfast and hurried out to the car, only to realize that I'd locked the house with both house and car keys inside and had to break a window to get my keys.

"Then, driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket. Later, when I was about three blocks from the store, I had a flat tire. When I finally got to the store a bunch of people were waiting for me to open up. I got the store opened and started waiting on these people - and all the time the darn phone was ringing off the hook."

He continued, "Then I had to break a roll of nickels against the cash register drawer to make change, and they spilled all over the floor. I had to get down on my hands and knees to pick up the nickels and the phone was still ringing. When I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which made me stagger back against a showcase with a bunch of perfume bottles on it. Half of them hit the floor and broke."

"Meanwhile, the phone is still ringing with no let up, and I finally got back to answer it. It was your wife. She wanted to know how to use a rectal thermometer....

"...and believe me, mister, as God is my witness, all I did was tell her."

Posted on 20 August 2009 @ 20:0 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

The secret to a long life:

A doctor on his morning walk, noticed an older lady sitting on her front step smoking a cigar, so he walked up to her and said, "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"

"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint. Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jim Beam every week, and eat only junk food. On weekends, I pop pills, get laid, and don't exercise at all..."

"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"

"Thirty-four," she replied.

Posted on 26 August 2009 @ 22:43 (London time) - permalink

birdynumnumsbirdynumnums, posted over a year ago

What are Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett getting for Christmas?

Dirty Dancing Lessons.

Hey, Don't blame me, blame Uncle Phil. It wasn't fit for print until his suggestion...

Posted on 27 August 2009 @ 4:14 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

A typical bloke, having split from his latest girlfriend, decided to take a holiday. He booked himself on a cruise and proceeded to have the time of his life, that is; until the ship sank.

He found himself on an island with no other people, no supplies, nothing; only bananas and coconuts. After about four months, he is lying on the beach one day when the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen rows up to the shore.

In disbelief, he asks,

'Where did you come from? How did you get here?'

She replied,

'I rowed from the other side of the island. I landed here when my cruise ship sank.'

'Amazing,' he notes. 'You were really lucky to have a row boat wash up with you.'

'Oh,this thing?' explains the woman. 'I made the boat out of raw

material I found on the island. The oars were whittled from gum tree branches. I wove the bottom from palm branches, and the sides and stern came from a Eucalyptus tree.'

'But, where did you get the tools?'

'Oh, that was no problem,' replied the woman. 'On the south side of the

island, a very unusual stratum of alluvial rock is exposed. I found if I fired it to a certain temperature in my kiln, it melted into ductile iron. I used that for tools and used the tools to make the hardware.'

The guy is stunned.

'Let's row over to my place,' she says.

After a few minutes of rowing, she docks the boat at a small wharf. As the man looks to shore, he nearly falls off the boat. Before him is stone walk leading to an exquisite bungalow painted in blue and white.

While the woman ties up the rowboat with an expertly woven hemp rope, the man can only stare ahead, dumb struck. As they walk into the house, she says casually,

'It's not much but I call it home. Sit down, please. Would you like a drink?'

'No! No thank you,' he blurts out, still dazed. 'I can't take another drop of coconut juice.'

'It's not coconut juice,' winks the woman. 'I have a still. How would you like a Pina Colada?'

Trying to hide his continued amazement, the man accepts, and they sit down on her couch to talk. After they have exchanged their stories, the woman announces,

'I'm going to slip into something more comfortable. Would you like to take a shower and shave? There is a razor in the bathroom cabinet.'

No longer questioning anything, the man goes into the bathroom.

There, in the cabinet, is a razor made from a piece of tortoise bone. Two shells honed to a hollow ground edge are fast ened on to its end inside a swivel mechanism.

'This woman is amazing,' he muses. 'What next?'

When he returns, she greets him wearing nothing but vines, strategically positioned, and smelling faintly of gardenias. She beckons for him to sit down next to her.

'Tell me,' she begins suggestively, slithering closer to him, 'We've been out here for many months.You've been lonely. There's something I'm sure you really feel like doing right now,something you've been longing for?'

She stares into his eyes...

He swallows excitedly and tears start to form in his eyes...

'F ***king hell, don't tell me you've got Sky Sports?'

Posted on 2 September 2009 @ 22:19 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hehehe, typical eh?

Posted on 2 September 2009 @ 22:25 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.14275230000203!