New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Party trick's

Go to latest mesage in thread

Party trick's

TELLULAHTELLULAH, posted over a year ago

I was going to post this on the question "What is the average size for a 13 year old's penis"

But I decided that with all those 13 year old boy's measuring like mad it might not be a fitting subject.

This was an answer to Wiz of Waz.....

Actually Wiz, I used to have a party trick. And even though I dont have a winkle I could pee up the wall standing up. Beat that!!!

Then I thought, Anyone Else have any party tricks they can do, but perhaps shouldn't.

I would like to add, that I found I could do this in my youth when I was very drunk, and havent done it for a long time since.

xxx

Posted on 12 August 2008 @ 16:36 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

pepper27pepper27, posted over a year ago

Emmmm I remember when I was a tad drunk once upon a time hunny that I could fit a whole bannana in my mouth, Now because Im so dappy and just messing around with myself at the time really not taking any notice of other people, (A few bevvys after going shopping with my friend god knows why but it happened)yrs ago now..I looked up and to my HORROR!!!!All the males in the pub were looking with huge smiles my mate was peeing her pants and I could have climbed in that bannana skin and hid for the rest of my life...Thats me though oh lets see if we can do this! obviously to hungry and a bit bored, I'll never forget those faces..We left quite soon after that and it took both me and my mate along time to stop laughing. Im so bloody dappy I really need to think before I eat :)

Posted on 12 August 2008 @ 17:39 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I suppose that's a very useful skill when there's a queue half a mile long outside the ladies' bogs! Didn't I see you in that film 'The Full Monty'?

As for the banana trick - was that sideways or end-on? Peeled or still in its skin?

Posted on 12 August 2008 @ 19:23 (London time) - permalink

SIDEWAYS HUN! :) Just looked like I was shmilin at everyone, no skin naked bannana! :)

Posted on 12 August 2008 @ 19:32 (London time) - permalink

I shall have to try the bannana one. I am guessing I could do it though, LOL.... although perhaps not sideways. I know I can get a whole digestive bicky in my mouth.

XXX

Posted on 13 August 2008 @ 9:35 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

.... but can you whistle 'When the Saints come marching in' at the same time?

Posted on 13 August 2008 @ 9:50 (London time) - permalink

I cant say that I have tried. It will be my task for today XX

Posted on 13 August 2008 @ 11:34 (London time) - permalink

love it was just by chance I did this but boy what a response :) will a hobnob do its all ive got I can see the keybourd covered in cumbs soon at least ive got me ikkle hoover XX

Posted on 13 August 2008 @ 15:6 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

So, Tellulah, how'd the project go? Can you report success? : Q

Pepper dollink, there are permanent crumbs and stains on my keyboard, no small thanks to you!!!

xxx

Posted on 13 August 2008 @ 21:51 (London time) - permalink

RRR! Hunny invest in a little keybourd hoover!n baby wipes They are sooooo cute (the hoover!!) n great for our coffee n crumb warnings :)

Posted on 13 August 2008 @ 22:25 (London time) - permalink

Alas, the whistling while eating a whole biccy was not great (crumbs all over the screen).

But I can take a whole Banana, (no surprise there).LOL

Posted on 14 August 2008 @ 12:43 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Not exactly a party trick, but quite amusing nonetheless!

Lipstick in School

According to a news report, a certain private school in Brisbane was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Every night the maintenance man would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back. Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just imagine the yawns from the little princesses.

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers.... and then there are educators.

Posted on 19 August 2008 @ 8:47 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140593199997966!