New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > Caution Messages

Go to latest mesage in thread

Caution Messages

, posted over a year ago

Hi Andrew...

How about some notes above the reply and new question form boxes that warns the poster that comments and questions should NOT have ALL CAPITALIZED text, kiddy text, and Capitalized First Letters, as they may get removed. There are a lot of submissions like that with decent comments and advice.

Posted on 12 July 2007 @ 3:59 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

Hi Martini

If the advice is really good, approve them.

People don't read warning messages but I'll try and add one in the best way possible.

Andrew

Posted on 12 July 2007 @ 8:53 (London time) - permalink

stinastina, posted over a year ago

If someone has written really good advice, but it's written in text speak or in all caps, I usually go through and rewrite/edit everything. (It's a lot faster if you copy and paste things into word and change all caps to sentence case if it's a long answer, though.) I used to let it slide, but I've seen/heard so many complaints from people that it just seemed to make more sense to do this.

I agree that some sort of a list should be posted. Maybe if the same list that's on the mod page is posted in red on the bottom of each of the posts? Maybe that would at least cut down on the number of edits we have to make and unapproved messages we submit.

(Hi Martini!! ^_^)

Posted on 12 July 2007 @ 13:12 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Wow you guys really do alot for this site and I want to express my gratitude that you moderators are willing to commit your time and energy; you guys are beautiful.

Keep it up and thanks Andrew for having an open forum so that we can realize just how much you all do.

Posted on 12 July 2007 @ 19:7 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Yes, thanks Andrew. 8)

Hi Stina... 8) I was going to say something, but what? [ponders] Ah yes, I'll make a note of that next time and use Word to edit entries like that.

Posted on 12 July 2007 @ 21:47 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125010600000678!