New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084400 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > MOD comment for reason of rejection?

Go to latest mesage in thread

MOD comment for reason of rejection?

tuxtux, posted over a year ago

Maybe I am thinking too much but I dont know if this will be too complex or not, but do you think a comment box can exist where a MOD can write why they choose to reject a question that can be sent to the question writer that registers so they can possible rewrite it if it was too confusing the first time? -- though i think i got confused writing that.. but it's late here :)

Posted on 22 November 2006 @ 9:49 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

Hi tux

(only just seen this msg)

I was 1/2 thinking of something like that - not a comment box (too much hassle) but maybe select from a set of options "not enough info", "asked all the bloody time", "unintelligable" etc.

Anyone else have thoughts?

A

Posted on 24 November 2006 @ 8:2 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Yeah great idea, a choice of radiobuttons would be good. I think I have actually put the rejection reason in the text a couple of times, it would be good. Another option I can think of is "duplicate" and maybe "fake" or "suspected fake"?

Peter

Posted on 24 November 2006 @ 9:52 (London time) - permalink

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

Yeah, fake would be good, along those sorts of lines. There are altogether too many oerverts!! Oh, and 14 year olds who think it's fun to make things up. Admittedly they don't always get picked up on when first read!

Posted on 20 December 2006 @ 13:16 (London time) - permalink

David LewisDavid Lewis, posted over a year ago

Yes. Sometimes when I look at the questions, there are a few from the same poster. But one will say, "I am a 22 year old man and never had a gf", the other will say, "I am almost 19, but my 3 gfs are all cheating". These appear to be legitimate questions, but are obviously not. I usually delete them all, because of the fake issue. So to look at some of the questions I reject, would seem questionable as to why they were not approved.

Posted on 20 December 2006 @ 14:38 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125040099999751!