New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084400 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > Underage people

Go to latest mesage in thread

Underage people

janniepegjanniepeg, posted over a year ago

I don't think sex questions asked by 13-15 years old should be posted. There was one asking about anal sex yesterday. It makes other teenagers think this is common and okay. It also make them targets by sexual perverts.

Posted on 20 January 2010 @ 7:3 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

HoneypieHoneypie, posted over a year ago

I understand what you mean, but I don't entirely agree.

1. Teenagers are curious about sex.

2. Most teenager will have sex.

3. A lot of teenagers are NOT very educated when it comes to sex.

So, instead of sweeping these facts under a rug, why not face them and answer their questions to the best of your knowledge? If you DO NOT think they should have sex yet, then why not explain why you feel that way? Make them (hopefully) think before doing things they might regret.

I think educating people is important.

They want to know, tell them.

To me it is common sense.

Unfortunately a lot of young people think sex is something to do "just because" - isn't it about time they stopped to think ahead? Maybe thought about their own ethics, morals and values?

Just my thoughts.

Posted on 20 January 2010 @ 14:26 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

my thoughts on this one were she was already doing it...was interupted in the act...so she will try again. i felt that she would get some quality "talking to" from the aunts on the site and hopefully the young folks who read it will also read the advice. mal

Posted on 20 January 2010 @ 15:48 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I think it is okay, like teenagers are going to be curious about sex, it's natural ain't it, with all the hormones and that. And isn't it better for them to get advise, that will tell them to be safe and that, without them going off and doing it with no protection and ending up pregnant or worse? x

Posted on 21 January 2010 @ 18:6 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.14062539999577!