New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084400 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > Can I block certain people from sending me PM's?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Can I block certain people from sending me PM's?

Not My NameNot My Name, posted over a year ago

One of the visitors whom many find objectionable sent me a PM calling me a prostitute and inviting me around to service all his mates, amongst other dribble.

Whatever, I know, ... but ya think that satisfied him, ... nope, ... he sent another one a couple of days later which to be honest I did not pay enough attention to to even recall what it said. Dribble again tho.

Is there some way I can block his user name so I don't have to even bother with his bull?

If he wants to ATTEMPT to insult me I'd like him to have no option but to do it publicly where he has to expose the true extent of his patheticness for all to see.

Posted on 7 January 2010 @ 17:59 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

celtic_tigerceltic_tiger, posted over a year ago

You can block PM's from people by going to your inbox, and the message from the unwanted person and clicking the link

[Block *USER* from sending you private mail, or Report spam message]

Posted on 7 January 2010 @ 18:50 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hi there,

Firstly, DearCupid has zero tolerance to anyone being harrassed/targeted or slandered on this site. I suggest you please report this user to site admin and please do not respond to this offensive user/Aunt again.

Try messaging Andrew through the site:

http://www.dearcupid.org/people/dearcupid

or info@dearcupid.org

Or please, contact site admin asst, Gaea at

http://www.dearcupid.org/people/gaea

All your info will remain strictly confidential and your concerns will be dealt with.

And in the meantime, please refer to the offensive message in your mailbox and look under the subject line. There is a link (hilighted in blue)that states:

"Block _________from sending you a private message" Click on that.

Posted on 7 January 2010 @ 18:55 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124992299999576!