New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Why won't she masturbate me?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Why won't she masturbate me?

fitman44, posted over a year ago

My wife and I have been been married 13 years. We have a great relationship and a good sex life. When we make love I often masturbate her before having intercourse, and she enjoys it a lot! I would love her to masturbate me too sometimes but, although she touches me, she never wants to bring to orgasm that way. How can I persuade her to give it a try?

Posted on 24 April 2008 @ 13:49 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Did ya get lost? :-)

The forum is the chill out section for aunties on a coffee break. Relationship questions should be posted on the main page.

Posted on 24 April 2008 @ 14:19 (London time) - permalink

BigSisBigSis, posted over a year ago

I like a little live entertainment while i'm on my coffee break, Waz, gives the tv a rest.

8 ^)

Posted on 25 April 2008 @ 0:38 (London time) - permalink

HoneypieHoneypie, posted over a year ago

e-mail her this link and ask her if she is game and that you will return the favor.

http://www.whitelotuseast.com/LingamMassage.htm

Buy the book "Tickle his Pickle" by Dr. Sadie Allison and leave it someplace for her to find. Have the hand-job chapter highlighted:) Maybe she will get the drift.

Talk to her. Tell her how much you love her hands on you. How much you would love to watch her pleasure you that way. If she somehow is a little hesitant wear a blindfold, tell her you are putty in her hands.

Posted on 26 December 2008 @ 1:2 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140622999999323!