New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Male Questions

Go to latest mesage in thread

Male Questions

lilnerv11, posted over a year ago

Hey. I am a male and i have a few questions if somebody could please give me advice or help me out.i know you prabably dont want to read a lot but just stick with me.

here are my questions:

1. I am a virgin, and so is my girlfriend. we have been going out for a couple months now but feel this really strong vibe. we both want to have sex and we agreed that we would the next time we chilled at her house. i have a very big penis which she loves, but i am afraid that when we are having sex i will ejaculate too soon and i will not be able to go longer and will lose my erection. when i masterbate (sorry for incorrect spelling), i can ejaculate as soon as 1-2 minutes, or i could last 30. but when i last 30 i have to stop when i'm about to ejaculate and then start up again, and i dont want to do this when im having sex with her. is there any method that i can use to control when i ejaculate, and if not how can i prolong it so i will last anywhere from 20-30 minutes? please help!

2. now my second question. i have had very bad acne before. and i was put on acutane. (for those of you who don't know what that is, it is an intense acne treatment medication that takes usually around six months to kick in. it has been clinically proven to treat 100% of all acne cases. and acne never comes back. it is hardly ever used because there is risk of liver cancer). so anyways i know i don't have acne, but i have many little bumps on my scrotum. around 50 bumps on eachside of my scrotum (left and right side). they somewhat look like pimples and i can squeeze them and a stingy white substance comes out. does anybody know what this is and how i can remove these... it would be very embarasing if i went to my girls house and the pulled down my pants and saw my scrotum and refused to have sex.... please help!

Posted on 9 July 2007 @ 7:33 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

harshbutfairharshbutfair, posted over a year ago

Question 2. The bumps on your scrotum are probably this (everyone has them, or at least I do)

"Tiny, smooth bumps on the scrotum and shaft of the penis are normal and are simply hair follicles or sweat glands. These tend to stick out more when the scrotum is tight, as in cold weather, and are particularly noticeable on the erect penis where they cause a disproportionate amount of unnecessary concern."

From=

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/testicularlumps.htm

They sound perfectly normal, but if you are concerned you should see your GP before squeezing anymore (ow!!!!!!!).

Posted on 9 July 2007 @ 12:6 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Sex is something you get better at with practice, so don't stress too much about your first time, i'm sure your girlfriend doesn't expect you to be an expert and other than taking it carefully there is not much else you can do.

Question two: arhhhh I can't believe you're squeezing them! sounds painful! Like harshbutfair says, they are probably completely normal, most guys have them. Stop squeezing and if you are still worried get yourself to a GP.

Posted on 9 July 2007 @ 12:12 (London time) - permalink

lilnerv11, posted over a year ago

Thank You for your help... just wasn't really sure what they are... it's kinda wierd having them. my friend said that he had them and he washed them with a towel in the shower for maybe a weeks time and said they went away so i dont know im trying that... any idea if they go away over time?

Posted on 9 July 2007 @ 20:40 (London time) - permalink

penat, posted over a year ago

1)Don't worry about having sex 4 the 1st time, just relax.Most men don't last long 4 thier 1st time.If you are worried about ejaculating 2 soon try a different position r fore-play and that should calm you down 4 abit.

2)The bumps on your scrotum r more than likely 2 be hair follicles alot of people have them and they r nothing 2 worry about.The white stingy substances could be bacteria which generally builds up in these areas. I personnely don't think you have anything 2 worry about. You could seek medical advice if you feel you have 2.

Take Care. x

Posted on 9 July 2007 @ 22:13 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Generally mates aren't a good source of information. If you have questions about these kind of issues you should look on Google, or try dearcupid again. You're much more likely to get better advice.

If those lumps are normal then they won't go away with time as they are normal and are supposed to be there. If you don't feel 100% convinced you should get them checked out.

Posted on 9 July 2007 @ 22:15 (London time) - permalink

flower girlflower girl, posted over a year ago

It could actually be acne down there as well.

How long have you been taking this medication for as it can increase the acne before it gets better.

Also can i ask how long you have been prescribed the meds for because with the potency of this drug it is usually only reccommended for a 16 week course.

Take care.xx.

Posted on 9 July 2007 @ 23:28 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125015500000018!