New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Threesome

Go to latest mesage in thread

Threesome

CoolAndCoolest, posted over a year ago

me and my wife are thinking about a threesome or foursome. what are opinions. we have a single friend in hand. or we have a couple known to us (friends). what will the best. we do not like hiring anybody.

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 2:14 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Athleticmind, posted over a year ago

3-somes, and the like, can be a lot of fun IF you are ready. Anytime you and your spouse allow someone else into the sanctuary of your bedroom you run several risks. There is the opportunity to contract one or more of a large number of STD's. Many such STD's, such as herpes, are very, very common. And most people who have genital herpes don't even know they have it.

But from the relationship standpoint, there's always the chance that the bond you have with your partner may suffer when you become attracted to that 3rd person beyond what you originally bargained for. In other words, your commitment has to be pretty strong to weather those sorts of risks that you will encounter, should you continue playing around long enough. That said, "enjoying" a 3rd person can still be okay and a lot of fun. Just be prepared with the STD business, which, means condoms at first. And be prepared with the pregnancy business, which, means birth control, too. Approaching these two potential concerns realistically, and with maturity, you can venture out into the realm of the 3-some, 4-some, or...!

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 5:1 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

from your other posts in the main forum, you have already told us that you encouraged your wife to have sex with your younger brother who lived with you. They had an affair which you encouraged. Then she told you that he was better than you at feeling her up. Then you said that she stopped having sex with you (only will once in a while) and how could you make her more interested. And you also ended with she loves me more than i love her...and now you want to add a threesome to your already troubled relationship...it will not fix anything. It will finish destroying it. Mal

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 14:20 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Is this the wife that is not interested in sex?

http://www.dearcupid.org/question/i-want-to-encourage-my-wife-to-have.html

I'd say your wife is likely being pressured into doing something she is not really interested in doing with you. If she doesn't want sex with you, I doubt she wants sex with one or two other people with you.

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 14:41 (London time) - permalink

we are not having big troubles. we are just looking for changes. about encouraging her, i meant to make her more active. she is a nice woman. our relationship does not have a problem.

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 15:47 (London time) - permalink

eyeswideopeneyeswideopen, posted over a year ago

That's not what your other posts said.

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 18:12 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

I'm confused. Does she think she needs encouraging to become more active? Or do you think that?

Is the threesome idea your idea or your wife's? It sounds as though you have an active fantasy life and I just wonder if you realize that the reality rarely matches the fantasy. Especially when feelings are concerned. Jealousy, low self-esteem, lack of desire, lack of intimacy are some things to worry about.

Maybe she's agreed to the threesome so she doesn't actually have to do much 'active' sex stuff and can just let you do whatever it is you think you are missing?

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 18:15 (London time) - permalink

eyeswideopeneyeswideopen, posted over a year ago

When I decided to marry my female friend, who was my friends g/f became very distant! And what's up with this post of yours? or do we have two posters with the same name?

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 18:25 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

i am very interested in sex, talking about sex, trying different things .... my wife too enjoys it a lot. but not always. she gets into mood only once in a while.

you say that your relationship with your wife is good but this is from a post that you posted just a few days ago...

actually there were occasions where she was over powering me, this happens only some times. i would like to have her like that always. i feel a moral support is required for her. what way i can guide her to be a regular sex woman. i dont mean to have sex 24/7 but i want her to be more active than once in a while.

and then you followed up to say that ever since you encouraged her to have sex with your brother, she doesnt want sex with you anymore, AND you said that she told you that her brother was better. Im sorry but that sounds like trouble to me. Im starting to think that maybe you cant keep your stories straight because they arent true and you dont remember what you said...mal

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 18:46 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

It will be exciting and new until he busts a nut and as soon as he does he'll look over and instead of erotica it will become some guy humping his wife.

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 19:24 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Ayyyyyyyyy! Who is trying to mess in my territory? The Fonz does not like posers! Ayyyyyyyyyy!

You want a threesome? *snap fingers and instantly surrounded by ladies* Ayyyyyyyy!

There can only be one coolest and that is the Fonz! *thumbs up like the Fonz* Ayyyyyyyyyy!

C'mon ladies, the Fonz wants some lovin!

*thumbs up like the Fonz backed turned to camera walikng out of Arnolds with the crowd of ladies and Happy Days theme song playing...*

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 20:39 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Some day Three some, Happy Days,

threesome wife swap, Happy Days,

wife swap gang bang, Happy Days,

banging all week with you.

My wife is ours

for me and you (Oh Happy Days)

My bed is ours

Share them with me.(Oh Baby)

Goodbye one guy

hello two

I'll hold her down

you hold her too

feels so right

it can't be wrong,

she's kicking and fighting

all night long.

(Chorus)

My wife is yours and she is mine

(oh Happy Days)

My wife is yours and she is fine

(oh Happy Days)

Posted on 16 December 2009 @ 21:8 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

umm, now sing (boot) knockin around the clock...

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 0:0 (London time) - permalink

just wanted to clarify things to you as you are the very one i found who observes. my previous posts are asking about more suggestions. but i found many are replying in a judging manner (got many good too).

yes she is very open, but she and even me are little worried about society. the situation is like we want to do many things explicitly but cannot be like that. the living style in this area is different than regions like Europe or US .... .

and i do not see me and my different. we decides. these days ii observed that she is bit trying to be away from sex. may be a temporary aversion. or i think an after effect (a guilt feeling) of things that have happened with my bro.

but when they wee very close and during those days she used to tell me that the things that he does for her was very interesting. to be more descriptive, she liked the tricks he applied on her boobs. but you see she was frank with me to tell that. but i dont know, somehow, a guilt feel has come over, i believe. she nowadays does not like things with my brother. they stopped it.

then when she revealed that she was less interested in matters of sex i suggested for a difference. we plan for a trip every month ... and if possible a 3-some kind of thing.

we both are interested and want to find out opinions. i can understand that one may get confused about the prev posts as basically they are not in a chronological order or i did not connect it properly.

one more thing, having less sex does not mean that the relationship faces a trouble. it is then when we find our relationship is strong and when anybody faces a down time the other should be a helping hand. what i see her lack of interest is a temporary issue from which, if i do interesting things from my side, can be overcome.

she commented - not about my brother, but his playing which was better, which she told me how to do. kind of she found one more way she feels good. she ceased the relation with him because day by day he was trying to advance more and one day tried to have sex with her.

so the essence of all the post is how can we spice up our sex more and more....

and about

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 2:30 (London time) - permalink

"When I decided to marry my female friend, who was my friends g/f became very distant! And what's up with this post of yours? or do we have two posters with the same name?"

i don't know how this title was given. the title is misleading. but it takes a human beings absolute patience to read and understand that post. i understand that.

the quick say is- when i decided to get marry my woman, my close friend became away from me. this close friend was very very close and i loved her as a person. that losing it hurts.

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 2:34 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

it seems to me that sharing your wife with your brother actually has hurt your relationship with your wife, so why would you think that sharing her with other men would fix it? I think you have made your wife feel like a possession rather than like a respected, loved treasured wife. Shes of no more value than a weedeater. The neighbor comes by and asks to borrow it...sure glad to loan it to you...be careful because one day you will go to the garage to get it and you wont know where it is. Mal

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 2:51 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

***many are replying in a judging manner***...I am not sure what you mean by a judging manner. If me and Code Warrior take a shot it's not so much from a judging point of view as just watching someone who seems to think they have things all figured out and may be about to step on a land mine. This site is notorious for people asking for opinions and when the opinions they hear don't match what they want to hear.. start calling people judgmental. From what I can tell you are expecting a three some with your wife to punch things up in the bedroom and solidify your relationship with your wife. I have been in more than one three some and only one worked out any way close to the way you are expecting it to work out for you. Even then, the wife totally resented it and only did these things to placate her husband. But she loved him enough to endure it. Not to mention she gave us all the clap.

I don't really care what you do. I will never meet you or be on the same continent as you. But if i see a guy maybe about to make a colossal blunder I would like to warn him and suggest a different direction. One last thing about threesomes. I was always the third wheel. And as much fun as I had engaging in them, I would never subject my wife to one. Even if she said she wanted to and even if it was her idea. It's too much baggage. Too much freight.

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 3:12 (London time) - permalink

your sentences are valid. i should correct myself as i am on a wrong.

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 3:43 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

There is no wrong or right. Just something you need to think long and hard about. Once you let that genie out of the bottle it's out. You ain't putting it back in. Satindesire usually gives a pretty thorough set of rules and protocol for things like this. Just make sure it's what you really want to do and that your wife really wants to do it. the people I was with approached it as a drunken free for all. It was irresponsible and they suffered for it. I didn't because I was not in a relationship.

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 4:9 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Q, those were most excellent lyrics. you have outdone yourself!

ML comparing his wife to a Weedeater?? Classic. Feeling the flow.

Not Fonzie, I am in agreement with Q on this one. Your wife has already backed off after doing your brother. Do you want her to back off completely? Glad to see you reconsider your path.

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 4:18 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

hey cw, hows the kiddos foot?

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 5:22 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

HEY!!! Does the bear/hedgehog kinda have its head cocked slightly and have a slight smirky grin? I have stared and stared at that eye and i think i just saw it!!!!

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 13:15 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

i maintain that if she is having trouble overcoming her "guilty feelings" after doing your brother with your blessings to the point that she now hardly ever wants sex with you...then how do you think she will deal with the after effects of a threesome? I think threesomes usually work better with three unattached people. I wonder if we have anybody out there who has been successfully married and doing threesomes for 5 years...10 years? She may do it for you, but she obviously has baggage that you allowed already.

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 13:25 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

He gets ingrown toenails, suffers with them, and then they get infected. He was having a hard time during the pre-game warm up skate the weekend before Thanksgiving. Instead of saying something to us, he just toughed it out because he did not want to miss any hockey games. When we got home we looked at his foot, his big toe was swollen and infected. Doctor cut the toenail up to the root and all he misssed was a scrimmage.

This was a follow up visit. His toenail has a clean bill of health!

You know, if they want to save some money on health care, they can start with doctors that walk into the examining room in a follow up visit, say "Perfect! See you guys!" and then pull their cha-ching lever.

This has happened at nearly every follow up visit to every doctor excecpt neurologists. I think doctors should charge based on how much time they actually spend with the patient.

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 13:30 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

isnt that the truth!! I have a son that needs to have that done. Cross your fingers cw ...practical skill with state examiners tonight. We found out last night that we drew trauma assessment, long spine board, and traction splint. YES!!! I know them but was still awake most of the night...last stop before natl registry test. Gulp!

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 14:1 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

One last word on threesome's. A guy and his wife and her friend is a threesome. A guy his wife and his friend is a gang bang.

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 14:42 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Damn ML, just asked you that very question in PM a few moments ago. Should have read here first!

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 14:55 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.14062290000038!