New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Anyone have any fun Halloween plans?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Anyone have any fun Halloween plans?

stinastina, posted over a year ago

Happy Halloween! (Well, almost!) ^_^

Anyone doing anything fun for Halloween? Parties or anything? I'm going to a costume party! I can't wait! I've decided to dress as a gothic lolita - big froofy frilly dress with a petticoat and everything. ^_^ I plan on stuffing my face full of treats, too. lol

What's everyone else doing?

Posted on 22 October 2007 @ 15:20 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Happy Halloween..back at you, Stina! No plans here for the big ghastly night. Handing out candy to all the little mini-ghostlies and goblins. I find that a lot of fun, actually. And will try very hard not to be eating the chocolate bars, I am handing out. Have fun!

Posted on 22 October 2007 @ 18:18 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey Stina, don't forget pictures! Is your hubby going too?

For Halloween, I was thinking of actually going out for trick or treating. I haven't done that since elementary school. COME ON! It wouldn't be tooooooo strange. Kekekeke... ^o^

Seems so fun. I used to love elementary school Halloween. Being in kindergarten, grade 1 and 2, and having the grade 7's create haunted classrooms for us. WOW! So fun! Pumpkin picking! Wow! [teary eyed] I miss those days. [sniffles]

Posted on 23 October 2007 @ 1:4 (London time) - permalink

Jamer70Jamer70, posted over a year ago

Im going to a halloween party costume aswell. Im going as an emo. Kinda a goth/punk mix.

Should be fun.

Also martini it would be very creepy for a grown man to go trick or treating.

Its ashame in britian we dont celebrate it as much as north americans do.

Posted on 23 October 2007 @ 5:47 (London time) - permalink

Irish - aww, that will be fun! My husband and I have apparently moved into an ultra religious community. They do not celebrate halloween, so we bought tons of candy...for ourselves! lol One of our neighbors gave us the news when we got home - he saw us carrying tons of candy and pumpkins into our house. Oh, well. ^_^ Have fun giving out candy - kids in costumes are so cute, especially the little babies. Have you seen this site: http://stuffwelove.ivillage.com/parenting/baby_toddler_costumes/create_a_monster.html My favs are the Bird of Paradise and the Flamingo. lol

Martini - lol! That'd be great! I wish I could go trick-or-treating, too. We should go together...maybe we should just follow around a group of tots so that we can pretend to be the parents...but sneak some candy at the same time! (From the people giving it out, not take it from the kids!) hee hee

Jamer - That sounds fun! Have you checked out any of the cosplay/fruits stuff for sale on ebay? A lot of times they'll have some good stuff for guys listed - you just have to sift through all of the women's listings. ^_^

Posted on 23 October 2007 @ 13:41 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hi all!

Well we are going to dress up and have a Halloween Party in our house, loads of daft games for the kids and party food. Should be fun!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

xxx

Posted on 23 October 2007 @ 14:11 (London time) - permalink

Martini - just noticed you asked me about the hubs! Yeah, he's going, too - as scarface/tony montana. lol I have to remember to charge my camera battery!

Posted on 23 October 2007 @ 16:14 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

SAWEET! Yup! Don't forget to recharge your battery!!!

(make sticky note: recharge battery for halloween!)

AND YES! IT WOULD be soooo cool if we can go around town and trick or treat with the kids! WOW! I've always wanted to go as a giant anime-induced octopus. It would be massively difficult to walk around in, let alone to hold my pumpkin cauldron... [ponders]

Posted on 23 October 2007 @ 23:59 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125004099998478!