New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244966 questions, 1084314 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > 2017 Check in

Go to latest mesage in thread

2017 Check in

eyeswideopeneyeswideopen, posted over a year ago

So how the hell are all you guys? Looking forward to this new year? I know I am, last year sucked. The only good thing that happened was that I quit smoking. So what's new?

Posted on 20 January 2017 @ 23:27 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Good! Nice to see you! What's new? I have a new rescue dog. She's beautiful but still working through her trauma. How are the lungs feeling? Good for you.

Posted on 21 January 2017 @ 18:5 (London time) - permalink

You know I haven't felt any different since I quit but my kids say my voice sounds less husky hubby says he can't see any difference but I do still use an vapor cig thingy sometimes. Anyhoo it was a goal that I have had for decades won't undo any damages but at least it's off the bucket list. I have two rescues myself and I think they make the best dogs. They are so grateful and even tho' I didn't have them as puppies I think they have bonded even tighter because they know from whence they come. Hope things are going well for you and your family. I haven't been very regular on here but I have stopped by and am always glad to see you and so of my pals on here handling some of the difficult questions as well as the nut cases lol

Posted on 21 January 2017 @ 18:56 (London time) - permalink

that's "some of my pals" I got a new laptop and I have a devil of a time typing on the damn thing

Posted on 21 January 2017 @ 18:59 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125013800003217!