New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Teen sex

Go to latest mesage in thread

Teen sex

AuntyEmAuntyEm, posted over a year ago

After being on this site for a week and seeing the huge wave of questions asked by teenagers about sex, it's evident that many are confused and down right misinformed about the facts surrounding this very important issue. I have found a very excellent website which is recommended by the health and social authorities in England and Wales. It has a vast amount of good imformation aimed at teenagers in a format that is easy to understand and covers such issues as:

* Age of consent and the law

* Safe sex

* Emergency contraception

plus a whole bunch of other stuff health housing jobs etc

Even though its based in the UK , some of the general information would be beneficial to all teens who have questions.

The website is

http://www.connexions-tw.co.uk

Aunty Em

Posted on 25 July 2007 @ 13:31 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

eddieeddie, posted over a year ago

I see many more questions concerning sex from young people all the time. I don't feel it's appropriate for me to tell a 14 year old girl about oral sex or penetration. We really don't know the person or the scenario. I believe it's best to refer them to their parents or the local authority/service that deals with these issues. I'd hate to coach a young person on this type of thing. I'd hate an adult to be coaching my kids too.

Also, I've seen this question so much lately......"can I get pregnant if he just put it in, pulled out, rubbed it on the outside, didn't cum, condom broke, my period had just ended etc.......To all those questions..YES. When you put a penis and vagina together, pregnancy can result.

I know why you're asking these questions. It's because you're trying to get some mental relief until your period comes. We've all been there. You're frightened and trying to figure what the odds are for being pregnant. Be aware that when we're in the heat of the moment, things happen and we don't always have the control we thought we had. The best advice don't do anything if you're not prepared to handle the worst case scenario.

Posted on 25 July 2007 @ 13:51 (London time) - permalink

skyeskye, posted over a year ago

I couldnt agree with you both more. There are some children aged 10-12 years old asking questions of a sexual nature. I know kids are growing up quickly theses days, but that young is quite scarey.

Good website Aunty Em. At least there is sensible information. For like Eddie, I dont feel comfortable explaining adult themes to a another persons child. We have a responsibility as a society to protect our children. We can merely do our best to encourage speaking with health professionals or parents on this site.

Posted on 26 July 2007 @ 22:33 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124959799999488!