New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > u.f.o.

Go to latest mesage in thread

u.f.o.

lindamaker, posted over a year ago

if you seen a u.f.o. and was 100 percent convinced it was thr real thing would you tell others?

Posted on 13 March 2013 @ 20:53 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

I would never be able to convince myself 100% that it was a UFO. That being said, I'd probably tell people I saw this really weird thing in the sky and describe what I'd seen.

Posted on 14 March 2013 @ 12:50 (London time) - permalink

AbellaAbella, posted over a year ago

I'd make sure I took as many photos with my phone as I would manage, And maybe a video too if there was sound accompanying the arrive of the thing that looked like a spaceship.

But within myself I find it hard to believe they exist. Yet somewhere within me also

says, "maybe they could be true but we don't know enough yet to say one way or another?"

Afterall, I'd love to believe in Muggles too, as I see enough people dressing like muggles to wonder if Ms Rowling was not on to something. Her books are an amazing account of honorable behaviour versus unkind behavior. And thanks to her, one constantly sees that good can (eventually) triumph over those who use lies and duplicity or hide the truth to manipulate situations for their own evil reasons.

There are people who truly do believe in UFOs and those just as passionage about not believing. Are they both right or both wrong or is one more right than the other or one more wrong than the other? An answer will arrive eventually to prove it one way or another. Just as science and explorers proved that the world was not flat.

So I think I would approach the hardened sceptics first, and give them first opportunity to refute my evidence. Because if it was real enough, that would challenge their assumptions thoroughly.

And if it was not real then I would not give false hope to the believers.

Posted on 6 April 2013 @ 5:41 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124973400001181!