New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Drunk women

Go to latest mesage in thread

Drunk women

NikitaNikita, posted over a year ago

Just have to get this off my chest. Me and my partner went out tonight and we both had a little too much to drink but my partner thinks that I shouldnt have drunk so much cos Im embarrasing him apparently,despite the fact that he's drunker than me. He thinks that I shouldnt have drunk so much cos Im a woman and Im acting loud. Now he's gone to bed, not speaking to me cos Ive embarrassed him when i really didnt. I may have laughed a bit louder than normal but I wasnt naked or anything. What do you think ladies.

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 1:14 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

Terrible, just terrible, you ought to be ashamed of yourself Nik......NO, seriously, it is just an example of the awaful gender based double standards that the western world has. Tell him to behave and to get the next round in.

I hope you didn't listen to him.....

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 1:17 (London time) - permalink

SexybumSexybum, posted over a year ago

You know what I think....

Who is the one who is in bed now.... I suggest you draw all over him with permanant marker and then let him call you silly.... It will be funny honest... I had it done to me last night......

If he can't see the funny side then I guess he has a temper problem!!! hehehehhe

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 1:23 (London time) - permalink

Thank you sexybum, Ive just drawn a moustach on him. have to say it really improves his looks:). Willy, you're right bout the double standards, this happens almost every time we go out but hey im going out by myself next week and im gonna get ratassed.ha ha. take care of yourselves and keep smiling okay.xxxxxxx

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 1:32 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

[raises hand] Erm, Mistress Nikita, may I say something? [winks]

I know I'm not a 'lady' but I have to contest that idea of acting proper because you're a woman. Now I'm not saying that I wouldn't adore you if you were drunk and being louder than usual, but that is if I wasn't drunk as well. Then again, what was I doing all that time if I were in your partner's shoes? The least I could have done was try to stop you from drinking more. Yes yes, there is the maturity and responsibility in relationship, but hell, whatever, blah.

++Ive just drawn a moustach on him. have to say it really improves his looks++

Fantastic. 8]

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 9:12 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Speaking of and in incoherency, may I just say, awesome. That's what 11.5 hours of sleep does, you know? I DARE you to take off all his clothes skillfully and draw things all over his body - eg: give him boobs and possibly an extra testicle.

[coughs]

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 9:15 (London time) - permalink

Oh wow, you read my mind. I didnt get to sleep till four this morning cos I was too busy etching Jordenesque boobs on him, oh and for good measure I shaved his eyebrows off. Excellent, this morning as he woke up and was blinking away sleep, he looked like a baby hairless mole, with big boobs. I feel so much better and if it wasnt for this wine headache, id feel fantastic:)

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 11:47 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

You should ask him would he have spoken to you in that way if you were his friend and not his partner... probably not. We sometimes tend to take the people most closest to us for granted and over step the line of common respect. When you're drinking together it should all be fun, fun, fun :)

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 11:50 (London time) - permalink

*The least I could have done was try to stop you from drinking more. Yes yes, there is the maturity and responsibility in relationship, but hell, whatever, blah.*

Well, thats just it you see. Whenever he buys a drink, he buys me one too, of course I dont have to drink it but you know what its like when you're feeling happy and want to feel happier. So I drink it and then I get quite giggly and I sing sometimes, quite badly but no one complains, except him. I dont dance on tables and I dont get my boobs out or anything, I just, well, hum and sing and laugh and sometimes walk into things. I can tell when he's mad at me cos he takes hold of my hand and squeezes it slightly, as if to say, shut up NOW and then he gives me this 'look'. Anyway, never mind, then worse things in life, like pigeon eating pelicans, eew.

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 11:56 (London time) - permalink

Yeah you're right Pete, totally. He doesnt behave that way with any of his friends, male or female, just me. Weird isnt it.

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 12:28 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Have you seen the film "The Wedding Singer"? There is a good scene in there where Drew Barrymore is stick because she drinks too much, her nasty fiancee was really horrible to her but Adam Sandler was nice to her. That scene made me think a lot about what the best way to be. Inspired by hollywood romantic comedy films, oh dear..... :)

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 13:8 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

sick, not stick!

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 13:8 (London time) - permalink

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

You are naughty Nik, v v naughty

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 13:20 (London time) - permalink

I havent seen the film but i know what you mean. Sounds like me! He always tells me now before we go out not to drink too much and to behave myself, as if I turn into a raving pyscho when i drink. Maybe I should throw up over him, heh heh

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 13:59 (London time) - permalink

Yes i am naughty but this is what his eyes look like now . . and this is what he looked like before .^ ^. with eyebrows. He was miffed when he woke up but he's beginning to see the funny side now, sort of.

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 14:4 (London time) - permalink

SexybumSexybum, posted over a year ago

hehehehe... I'm glad I could've been of help and help chear you up.... I done that to my other half on New Years Eve... he passed out about 8 and woke up with flowers on his nipples and all sorts of doodles on his whole body.........

As a result I Woke up the other morning with a moustache and hairy hairy eyebrows and freckles!!!! hehehehehehehe

Its all good fun.... and that is a valid point... he would not talk to you like that if you were his friend, it's cause you're his partner.... maybe he's playing on his own insecurities and taking it out on you.... How did he react to your makeover!!!!

Posted on 28 January 2007 @ 22:34 (London time) - permalink

Well, it went like this.....staggers downstairs, pees, looks in mirror, screams, staggers into living room, looks at me with non existant eyebrows raised while im laughing so hard im wetting myself then he rants for two minutes before conceding that it was quite funny and he will get me back......so ive been sleeping with one eye open!! Il let you know if I end up with a shaved head!!

Posted on 29 January 2007 @ 9:7 (London time) - permalink

I think you're right when you said he's playing on his own insecurities. he's always been like this when I drink and it sometimes gets to the point where i wont drink as much cos its not worth the hassle. He makes me feel that im really bad when im not. Ive asked my friends and his friends if i embarrass them and the answer is always no and that he's got a problem, so there you go. next time Ill shave somewhere else, heh, heh.

Posted on 29 January 2007 @ 9:10 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124993999997969!