New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084410 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Life is sh*t!

Go to latest mesage in thread

Life is sh*t!

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

Can I really depress everyone?

My Uncle was diagnosed with cancer in December and died 11 days after diagnosis. He went into hospital expecting to be told that he was going to have gallstones removed. The Consultant told him to go haome and 'put his affairs in order'. His wife has been fighting a brain tumour with chemo, surgery and radiotherapy and has now discovered it has she is untreatable -- back in three places and in her lungs. Her son, my cousin, has taken solace in Class A drugs. In 2006 my Nan had a pacemaker fitted as she nearly died from heart block. I was mugged on the way home form Uni. Our house was broken into 5 days before Christmas. I had a massive allergic reaction to some face cream (don't ask, should have patch tested it first) and am still on antibiotics for it. I caught my hubby out in a one night stand and we are in marriage counselling because of it... My Mum and step dad are acrimoniously divorcing after 22 years together and I feel abandoned.....

I could go on but I won't.

I have my moments when I feel like life is just so not worth it. I lie and I cry, I mean that crying when you cannot breathe. It comes up out of nowhere and gives you a pounding headache when you have finished. Sometimes I have sat on the sofa then looked at the clock and realised an hour has passed in thirty seconds.

But then, as I have just done, I walk into my little boys room and watch him sleeping....My beautiful, innocent boy, who loves me unconditionally and is the centre of my universe.

'nuff said i think.

Posted on 26 January 2007 @ 22:53 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Are you in counselling?

Hey...my life hasn't been cake...I don't recall anyone declaring life was meant to be...just worth it.

So if we want to sit here and look at all the minuses and get caught up in sorrow and self pity...we could...anyone of us.

I know you will think I am attacking you but do know that from one fellow woman who had it tough...staying focused on what is good in life...realizing that it is amazing and perfect and we may not have it good and easy all the time...but those moments of clarity...when we can see that life is indeed worth it...that is the miracle.

I wish this for you Willy.

Posted on 26 January 2007 @ 23:41 (London time) - permalink

malyce (the name fits) I am not looking for pity, as you succintly put it in your PM. I am expressing a deep sorrow at the loss of young lfe. You know something I don't need counselling honey! I have a good family support network.

I am offended by you and your 'following me around' and PM'ing me. It is now bordering on harrassment. Pinkflower has Pm'd me and said thankyou for 'standing up' to you.

Your PM's are rude and thoughtless. You come on a thread I start commenting on my need for counselling and accusing me of self pity. I am not wallowing in SELF pity I am mourning a loss of life and pointing out that all the troubles I have are worth it for the sake of my son. is worth it if you look at your children.

You spent your time winding up Martini, now it's my turn huh? Please, I ask again, go away and stop harrassing me. I chose to tell you that I thought you were bullying a question asker and now you are taking every oppotunity to attack me.

YES, you are attacking me. YOU are because you ahve just PM'd me to say you thought I was having a little 'pity party' for myself on the forum. You have issues in your life and transfer them to which ever 'worthy victim' you choose on here.

Leave me alone malyce.

Posted on 26 January 2007 @ 23:51 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

You came on here and attacked me first...three other times.

I called you on it back in December and asked you then on how to handle future upsets and judgements when it came to disagreeing with another Aunt/Uncle. It was ignored and why would that be?

I am not the only outspoken person on this site. But it seems you are the only one allowed to be this and feel threatened by any other female who demonstrates this.

I can declare you a bully and being prone to being catty; I've read some of your posts and notice how you excuse yourself but are over judgemental when other Aunts; namely me- do this.

Using an absolute that I follow you around paints you a liar in my eyes.

I happen to know I do no such thing.

That anyone has a similar intrests in approaching posts of a certain genre...well that just won't fit in your mind and doesn't support your arguement now does it so...lets not even comptemplate such a thing.

I have no idea what you infer by dropping Martini into this equation. I think it is very underhanded and if Martini has issue with me; he'll let me know.

Is that what this is about? All of this drama?

This chaos was created by your attack on my post. Then emailing me and saying you don't mean to attack me and then in the next paragraph call me down...is very contrary.

You just publicly accused me of something I am not doing.

I stood up to you Willy. Plain and simple and you didn't like it. Not one bit.

That you say you were joking and asking if you can be rude in you PM's...turns out it wasn't a joke.

And I am just supposed to take your attacks and not speak up for myself...sorry not happening.

I can identify a bully and abuser when I see one.

I was being sincere with hoping you would keep haivng moments of clarity as I can see why you would do what you did today.

I forgive you for all of this Willy.

And I do wish you the best as from one Mother to another...we really are special.

Best Wishes.

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 0:16 (London time) - permalink

Go away Malyce. Please don't hijack a thread for your own self satisfaction.

I called it a joke THEN I read your bitchy PM's.

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 0:25 (London time) - permalink

NikitaNikita, posted over a year ago

Hi guys, hope im not intruding here(sorry if I am). Im a little drunk and having a downer of a night. just thought i log on here and say hello. Malyce and willy i dont know what your problem is but lets have a group hug((,.))thats better:). See ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 1:1 (London time) - permalink

Drunk is good, me and sexybum where jsut having a singalong next door, come join the party!!

**hugs back**

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 1:12 (London time) - permalink

SexybumSexybum, posted over a year ago

Willywombat...

Before I wrote... I am really enjoying CD how are you... I had not read what you had written here....

I really feel for you.. someone is testing you... It seems as though you give plenty of advice on this website and you now need some back... Well I hope people pull up their socks and offer you some good advice.

I am certainly prepared too... I know what I want to say... but now is not the time because I have had a few drinks and I am not in the position to give sound advice.......

I will say however that someone is testing you and you have to rise to the challenge... It is difficult but I would assume from your mentatilty that you have experienced this before...... YOU need to beat the challenge and stay ahead of yourself

Life is shit and it sometimes throws diarhea at you... It's up to you if you put your waterproofs on or not,...... A lot of people will people will advice you on how to be strong to 'PROTECT' yourself against the shit..... but what you really need is advice on how to feel better about the shit being thrown in the first place............

Hope I am on the right lines here.... I can't talk now but maybe tomorrow would be good.....

xoxoxoxox

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 1:20 (London time) - permalink

Take care until then xoxo

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 1:20 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Erm, can I just express a massively tight hug for both Malyce and WillyWombat, possibly wine, cheese, green grapes and some friendly kisses too? Willy, you like your belly rubbed? [rubs your belly]

8]

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 9:3 (London time) - permalink

Yup, think I need my belly rubbing...

**rolls over**

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 19:53 (London time) - permalink

sexybum, have wipes to wipe up the diarrhoea. And wellies and an umberella!!

Cheers hun!

Posted on 27 January 2007 @ 19:54 (London time) - permalink

hehehe, sorry about being so graphic with that expression.... It made sense the time and seemed a really clever phrase!!!!!

It's difficult to advise you in a non direct way as you are a direct person... I think you prefer it that way..

How are you feeling any better?

Posted on 28 January 2007 @ 22:29 (London time) - permalink

Better in that most of the tragic stuff doesn't affect me directly....I mean I am not dying. I just have trouble with helping somebody I love thru this. My job means I have helped many people in a terminal situation and it is never easy. But it is so very much worse when it is a person who belongs ot you....

ho-hum

xx

Posted on 28 January 2007 @ 22:58 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124981299995852!