New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > URGH

Go to latest mesage in thread

URGH

, posted over a year ago

Just want to vent about my lawyer and how all of a sudden her attitude has changed that we have a sure fire case for residental parent to...maybe we should just let him have them and you visit them on the weekends as you are a student and that does put you in a situation where you could be declared fincially unable to care for your chidlrens' needs.

PISSED!

I have been through emotional abuse and threats these past two years and I am sick of fighting.

I don't think he is a better parent and I do believe I am and I am aware he feels the same way.

I do not have a history of walking out on my wife, marriage, family, children when things get overwhelming and I do not have a history of not meeting my childrens' needs food, shelter, clothing, schooling, mental...and he does.

He has attacked me for allowing incest to occur between my 11 year old daughter and her 5 year old baby brother, threatened me that he would call the police and get child services after me and didn't, I called my lawyer after hanging up on him which he is stating how abusive i am and failing to mention how I become upset that I hang up the phone on him and then turns arounds and says I am making it up-gaslighting, I stopped the phone contact and he needed to email any concerns and guess what...that whole emotional and mental abuse stopped with it.

He accused me of starving my littlest son and I had to go to the family doctor and the family doctor told him to his face that our son is 50 percentile, that he shows normal growth for his rate, that the blood work (which was done without my consent and his lawyer and him hid these facts for months afterwards so I had to go to the Family Doctor...which she rolled her eyes at and said it's too bad this has to happen but not to worry as the Judge knows this kind of play goes on and I am doing the right thing) shows he is healthy and eating properly and he has gained weight at a normal rate.

That I was sleep depriving my eldest son...there is so much I have had to endure and today...my lawyer tells me to maybe just let him win?

I told her it isn't about winning but defending my honor as Mother and if it turns out that Butt Boi gets our sons...I will deal with it and figure out how to travel to see my sons; that I will do it.

It's so much crap and so close to finally ...I can be divorced and have closure over it all...the peace will not last...the Butt Boi is unhappy and has lived with his parents for the past two years and he hates this as his Mother is controlling.

I am just worried that he will up and take off with our sons and I won't know as I live in a different city.

He is but one person to up and move and I am a family of five to up and move back to a city where I dont' have family and friends.

A single Mom of five, and student and I have to foot his lawyer fees should he "win".

*sighs*

I have hope that the judge will see through all this bull and will be able to truly discern where my sons will be happiest.

I have to hope.

Posted on 3 January 2007 @ 0:51 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

You sound like you have all the right in the world to be p*ss*d off hun...

x

Posted on 3 January 2007 @ 1:20 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

A good temporary stress reliever is hardcore paintballing against war veterans or marines. If not, there's always the idea of pulling a black bag over *someone* and beat him up with a massive foam bat.

[sigh]

Posted on 3 January 2007 @ 4:50 (London time) - permalink

David LewisDavid Lewis, posted over a year ago

Or a real bat....for the right price of course ;)

Posted on 3 January 2007 @ 15:6 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Oh My Heck *laffs*

Okay...I'll admit...I have often fantasized that if no one would be the wiser...five minutes with a pillowcase full of rolled dimes.

Posted on 3 January 2007 @ 15:29 (London time) - permalink

NikitaNikita, posted over a year ago

or you could just do what i did with my ex husband and put bleach in his coffee (satisfied smile). Dont worry im not on bail or in prison or anything. he didnt die unfortunately. He wasnt even sick but i did enjoy watching him drink it. thats what seven years of abuse does to you but it could have been worse. i could have put rat killer in there.:)

Posted on 3 January 2007 @ 20:6 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

He lives with his overbearing Mother...I don't think he has a steady GF let alone had much sex these past two years.

That's punishment enough.

Still doesn't stop me from thinking of some random car running over his feet...they are the weakest spots on his body.

Posted on 3 January 2007 @ 20:37 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Holy crap rolled dimes! That would indeed be very... I can hear it already... 8O

Posted on 3 January 2007 @ 23:38 (London time) - permalink

willywombatwillywombat, posted over a year ago

superglue to the foreskin works as well.....sooo I have been told

x

Posted on 4 January 2007 @ 0:31 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

*puts hand over mouth* *muffled howls*

Well this is getting most...interesting. Thank you so much for the laughs.

UPDATE: I am working on a response to his affidavit with my lawyer via email. I had to dig through old emails for "exhibits" to my

"claims"...found the ones where he declares he will never give up til he wins and he will make sure I suffer. Another one where he wants to see me suffer from pain from others and that he hopes he can witness it and he won't feel sorry for me. Where he states he will make sure I go mental so he could take our sons from us. So...the verbal and mental abuse is still present in the emails.

THEN...

He called me not even 15 minutes ago to ask if the call be "off the record"...told him to just email me. He said no. Told him to call my Dad and speak to him. He said I was a weak minded woman and why can't he just listen.

I listened.

He wanted to know what he will get should I win?

I told him this isn't another no strings attached one last sexual fling because I will kill myself before he ever touches me again.

He wasn't happy and said no and he apologized for his offers of a threesome and tying me up and punishing me with chains...

Anyways...

This phone call was a good sign, yes?

Posted on 4 January 2007 @ 1:7 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hmm Malyce, record any future phone conversations! I record my phone conversations if I ring up companies and as soon as they say anything to mess me around I say "I must inform you that this telephone conversation is being recorded and if you do not give me a satisfactory solution right now I shall be consulting with my legal represensitive to claim for full damages to the stress and distrault you are causing me". Always goes down well, even with the stupid indian "off-shore" telephone staff.

If you come across anything like you do on dearcupid, honest, reliable, sincere, motherly, respected, caring, decent and educated then you will have NO problem showing the judge what the right choice to make is.

Failing that, send his address over the internet. He might have an unfortunate accident - and his mother might be an unfortunate kill but in war there is often unavoidable casualities.

All the best.

Posted on 4 January 2007 @ 1:15 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140572500000417!