New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Best wishes to Aunts

Go to latest mesage in thread

Best wishes to Aunts

C. GrantC. Grant, posted over a year ago

Samantha x: I want to wish you all the best. And to thank you for your kindness, your understanding, and the great comfort you've offered and shared with all of us on DC. You have been an insightful aunt. And, personally, a good friend and supporter. Old Guy understands.

Posted on 18 August 2010 @ 6:32 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Samantha, While we all understand...I am sorry to see you go....I value your opinions and insights. You are a caring and compassionate person and you will be missed. Please stay in touch...pm anytime. Good luck and all the best...hugs, Mal

Posted on 18 August 2010 @ 13:52 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Samantha, thank you so much for your many contributions to the site, there's so much you have given people in the way of hope and compassion and the simple act of listening and understanding. You will be missed and I sincerely hope you will come back and visit us from time to time, if you would like. You're always welcome here. xo

Posted on 18 August 2010 @ 15:12 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Samantha, thank you so much for all you did on this site. You did so much for everyone, your kindness and understanding and always reaching out to people was simply brilliant. You will be missed, thank you for all you did, for me personally and for the site. Please come back and visit!

Posted on 19 August 2010 @ 9:11 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125001399999746!