New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244988 questions, 1084412 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Me Love You Long Time

Go to latest mesage in thread

Me Love You Long Time

, posted over a year ago

Though I have never heard Harshbutfair's voice before, for some reason, it 'sounds' funny in my head when I first saw him type that out for one of Angel_Ron's posts.

Anyway, I was reading a reply to a main site post I made (http://www.dearcupid.org/question/trying-figure-out-what-the-hell-is-wrong.html) and the person who answered had a huge 8 month break between July 2006 and the last post she did. So it made me want to post this entry up.

The questions are: 1) "How long have you been at DearCupid.org?" and 2) "How many registered aliases do you have/use?"

To start off, I initially registered here in January 2006, and I have two registered aliases, but I won't tell you what my other one is. [wink]

Posted on 25 July 2006 @ 4:33 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

WendygWendyg, posted over a year ago

Well I dont know why people want other aliases ??? enlighten me on that perhaps.. Is that not somewhat decietful ? pretending you are someone else perhaps ?

There is just the one name i use and thats just plain old Wendyg.. and i joined this site pretty much not long after Andrew started it in 2004.

Posted on 25 July 2006 @ 10:14 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

I just have the one alias - I have posted a couple of times anonymously (it would be interesting to get e-mails from fellow agony aunts/mutual friends guessing which!!)

I joined just this year, a few months ago - May, (I think) - and I am becoming addicted. I am out of work at the moment and really should be concentrating on finding a job, but this is the first thing I think of doing in the morning!

Posted on 25 July 2006 @ 12:13 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Ah I might as well then... My other alias is/was AvocadoMilkTea. I thought I would do a test to see if I behaved without blemishes already, how I would be rated, and lone behold, 2 poor's and 3 excellents. [laughs]

Anyway... 8]

Posted on 25 July 2006 @ 20:36 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140572299998894!