New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > PET HATES - Grrrrrrr!!

Go to latest mesage in thread

PET HATES - Grrrrrrr!!

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

Hey folks, just interested to know - what are your pet hates? Not the obvious ones such as hogging the middle lane, sniffing out loud, etc. Personal ones, such as the one I have which is when the neighbours expect you to look after their garden every time they go away, and so I diligently go out of my way to water and feed, etc; - yet upon my return from 1 measly weekend away all I come back to are crispy hanging - nay, DROOPing baskets...NOT FAIR!!! Go on, have a gripe on me...

Posted on 21 July 2006 @ 12:49 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

SeratukiSeratuki, posted over a year ago

I know...being someone with a disabilty like myself...I HATE when people just shove past me when I'm out places because I'm not going fast enough for them...GRRRR!!!!!!!!

Posted on 21 July 2006 @ 14:47 (London time) - permalink

AngeliccAngelicc, posted over a year ago

I hate when i smile at people and they don't smile back.

I hate when people sit next to me on the bus when theres plenty of seats avalible

I hate when were in the cinema and my friends starts asking whats going on as if i've seen the film before.

I hate when old people jump the que thinking no one notice and that its okay.

I've got many more I'll write them up when they come up.

Posted on 21 July 2006 @ 17:57 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I'll have to explain a scenerio...

I live in a city where Chinese immigrants dominate. A lot of these immigrants are upper-middle to lower-upper class people. Whenever my friend and I go to places like Aberdeen, Parker Place, Yaohan, and so on, we have a 'habit' of opening doors for each other. It would be the respectable thing to do.

The 'problem' is that because we have this tendency to open doors for old people, and well, basically almost everyone else, sometimes, there are a few girls/women who fit into that UMC/LUC category who take advantage of this. They'll spot us, walk slower than normal, and my friend would be like, "Ah, what the heck." We'll keep the damn door open and they'll just waltz on by, without even saying a thank you - as if it was expected.

Of course, I kind of stopped doing stuff like that, but there are still the odd times you know...

Since Richmond is full of these sort of people, another thing that just bugs the bajeebus out of me are the spoiled 3+ year olds. I once saw an S-class Mercedes Benz pull up at the office I worked at. A nanny came out with a boy who kept on demanding her to do something. He hit her, abused her and called her names.

Oh oh oh! AND ANOTHER THING! Don't forget the modified lawnmowers who hum down our city streets! Death and injury seem to be a cool thing nowadays. These things don't deter these f*****g kids from drag racing in our streets! AND THOSE DAMN IT TO HELL mufflers... "Powered by Grass Cutter" - no doubt.

8E

Posted on 21 July 2006 @ 20:57 (London time) - permalink

sexylinzsexylinz, posted over a year ago

my pet hate is ppl at work who leave the dishes for everyone elae to do

also my boss who keeps tellin me to change my dress code cuz wen i bend down i show my knickers....who cares the ppl i work with are blind...noy like they can sayy oooooh linz ur showin tomorrows washin....i say get me a new f***in wardrobe...or get us a uniform!!!!!

its ok for one of the other girls to walk round wi her tits hangin out practically

where's that fair!?!

Posted on 22 July 2006 @ 0:29 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.12497810000059!