New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > perfect parthner????

Go to latest mesage in thread

perfect parthner????

sexylinzsexylinz, posted over a year ago

Ok ppl here goes...i was just sat here on my computer imagining my perfect parthner, n was wondering how everyone else would describe their own perfect parthner.

Remember it is only imagination...although if u truely wish to you can base it on someone you know.

It can be either a physical, spiritual, emotional description or any other way you may describe this person/image.

i'll go first.

my perfect man would be...

1. Strong yet emotional and sensative

2. intellegent and down to earth

3. Gorgeous baby blue eyes with a nice tight ass.

4. Into sport but not obsessed with it

5. A person who would be able to stick to their own views and opinions but still respect others.

6. Also they'd have to be caring but willing to experiment in the bedroom department lol hehehehe!!!

Posted on 21 June 2006 @ 15:30 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

he must be,

-sexy

-funny

-wild

-adventurous

-spontaneous

-hot

-opinionated

-sensitive

-loyal

Posted on 21 June 2006 @ 16:35 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Asthetics: Fit - lots of stamina, slender to a little extra meat according to her height, flexible, strong enough to carry some camping gear around without feeling low in energy, a roundish face, big bright eyes - the type when you look into will bring me a smile, a clean complexion, preferrably has a nice slappable (sp?) ass that looks yummy when bent over, and of course, if she has baseball size breasts, that would be a bonus! 83

Manners: publically proper, genuinely nice to people, politically honest, modest, courteous, warm towards me in public but not respects my space enough to not leech onto me nor invade all of my time, wild and sexual behind closed doors, can get a bit adventurous sexually and other things in semi-public as well - not necessarily have to do lewd acts in front of people!

Mentality: thoughtful, compassionate but not a leftist, nothing radical, spiritual but not religious, aware of her surroundings, basic perception of the people she interacts with, the willingness to experiment and learn new things with me and on her own, brave and even courageous since I'm not very courageous

Action/Reaction: sometimes acts in a naturally cutish way (randomized all the better), feminine but not too girly, spontaneous, can accept impulsiveness, talkative but knows when to be quiet and just chill

Sentiments: has a good long term memory, makes an effort to try to break me to try to understand the complexities that lie within, try to get a feel for all the little and big things I do and say and relate them to herself, can understand I want her first experiences in travelling, in dining, in almost anything to be shared with me

Comprehension: creative visually and mentally, has her own stance on subjects, is strong enough to tell me if I make her feel uncomfortable and unloved, is willing to teach me how to be a better lover by telling me stories that reflect her life (I'm good at those sort of things)

Love (poetic and metaphoric): In my world, I see two suns during the day, and multiple moons at night. When it rains, it usually drizzles like a light constant shower, where I can almost hear each of what seems like an infinity of raindrops. The desert converts to a massive ocean, like mercury, reflecting off the skies above, then drying up again, its sands portray characteristics of my emotions. I wish to share this world with someone, and have pieces of her's influence mine, and vice versa.

Posted on 21 June 2006 @ 21:27 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Oops, correction second paragraph: "warm towards me in public but not respects my space enough to not leech onto me nor invade all of my time"

SHOULD BE

"warm towards me in public but respects my space enough to not leech onto me nor invade all of my time"

Posted on 21 June 2006 @ 21:28 (London time) - permalink

shaniashania, posted over a year ago

So you dont want much then ...martini?...ha ha ha!.....I think you descibed me beautifully....thank you. xx

Posted on 21 June 2006 @ 21:37 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

[laughs] Indeed... [wink]

Posted on 21 June 2006 @ 21:44 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Wow!! You have just described a taurus.

Posted on 21 June 2006 @ 21:52 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Really? My astrologer says I'm very compatible with Taurus... But thus far, I haven't met any. They must be hiding from this fiery Capricorn... Haha... 8]

Posted on 21 June 2006 @ 22:41 (London time) - permalink

carebearcarebear, posted over a year ago

martini

I thought Capricorns were mild mannerd as i have 2 capricorn sisters and they are mild we ll compared to me as i am scorpion lol

Posted on 21 June 2006 @ 23:11 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Well astrology is actually more complex than just our Sun signs. We have to consider our Moon and Rising signs as well. For example, depending on the month, day, and time you were born in, you can be a different Scorpio than say your friend whom is also a Scorpio. Basic traits are shared between similar Sun signs, but what makes us different are the tidbits that make up the rest of us.

Example, my Chinese zodiac sign is Horse, born in 1979 which makes me an Earth element. My sun sign is Capricorn, Moon sign is Leo, and my Rising sign is Taurus.

Sorry for hijacking the thread SexyLinz... 8x

PS: I'm not really that astrologically nerdy... Just curious and open minded to the philosophy behind it. 8]

Posted on 22 June 2006 @ 0:19 (London time) - permalink

no need to apologise martini.

im finding this all quiteinteresting actually

x

Posted on 22 June 2006 @ 10:56 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

Wow, Sexylinz, you just described my boyfriend to a tee!!!....(you don't live in the Manchester area, do you???) :-o

Posted on 23 June 2006 @ 10:39 (London time) - permalink

lol i live up north ye...not too far from manchester but divulging exactly where.

hehe!

Posted on 23 June 2006 @ 23:20 (London time) - permalink

not divulging....sorry

Posted on 23 June 2006 @ 23:21 (London time) - permalink

Not a problem, but paws off!!! lol, he he

Posted on 24 June 2006 @ 13:18 (London time) - permalink

lol...you'll just never know will you hehe!!!

Posted on 24 June 2006 @ 18:24 (London time) - permalink

Why, I outta!!! :) Ya Lil' minx!!! lol

Posted on 26 June 2006 @ 11:1 (London time) - permalink

lol minx??? i sure am lol.

im from darwen so unless ur fella is there every night (in my bed) lol i doubt its the same person!

hehe although if you could lend me ur bf as you seem to think i describe him so well it could be a good oppertunity for a three sum hehe ;) ;)

Posted on 26 June 2006 @ 16:19 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140574800003378!